Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I still find myself saying "fell in a terlet" in a soft, mournful voice when I do something embarassing/stupid
How do you break the loop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

purple death ray posted:

You could replace pyf with a bot that explains jokes and makes a "dad gay, so what" reference every hour and nobody would notice

frankenfreak posted:

joke explained, so what

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

90s Cringe Rock posted:

omg

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

90s Cringe Rock posted:

:boom:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

syscall girl posted:

He was a great poster

lol

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
I mean Socratic-method pissbitches make me genuinely nauseated because 99.99999% of the time they're just masturbating into the comment box, and the metaphor of a piñata that smells suspiciously like poo poo is useful and well-crafted, but "fell in a terlet" and "you think in a hillbilly accent" remain unapproachable by almost all longform burnposters, like stars on the shitpost horizon, like the wren outside the window, like the proud smile your father gave your cousin when he didn't know you could see

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

elise, I mean, you are 100% right but are you ok

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what kind of question is that to ask of the person who wrote thousands upon thousands of words about elfdick

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

MORE LIKE OLD JOKELESS

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

curried lamb of God posted:

thanks for posting this, I had heard about today's disaster in Barcelona but hadn't seen any footage yet

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

This just made me realize, is "There's a front page?!" still bannable? I feel like the statute of limitations should've run out on that but you never know

t-there's a front page!??!?!?!??!

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Blind Sally posted:

t-there's a front page!??!?!?!??!

Front page of what?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Yikes.

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

Gorn Myson posted:

Footage of Barcelona's disaster

Holy poo poo these always catch me off guard, even though I've been seeing poo poo like this since 9/12

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I mean, who else do you know who has an Aliens motion detector prop and a uranium water dispenser+ geiger counter in their living room?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

syscall girl posted:

I mean, who else do you know who has an Aliens motion detector prop and a uranium water dispenser+ geiger counter in their living room?

You don't?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Clitch posted:

Mike Pence politely applauds, but just can't seem to get over the spiciness of the Saltine he just ate. Later that evening, an RNC intern was beaten for getting the salted ones.

Mike Pence wrote a very stern letter to Tums, when they started making flavors other than chalk.

Mike Pence's eldest son once remarked that the mashed potatoes could use butter, and was locked in his room for a month as punishment.

Mike Pence looks like someone taught a stick of deodorant to wince.

Mike Pence's favorite cologne is called Mormon Ennui.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Syd Midnight posted:

If your power slam injections include horse steroids, you should donate your hosed-up blood as often as possible so you will have less of it inside of you. This is a really good and smart thing to do.

Since Equipose isn't really drugs, just synthetic horse hormones, and you inject them into your muscles, not your veins, when the Red Cross asks if you're an "IV drug user" you can tell them neigh.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Soiled Meat
I hear those play all kinds of hell with your vocal cords.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
WWN gets in a good post before the latest gibbis racism megathread gets up to full speed.

No. 6 posted:

You can take the refugee out of the backwards, ignorant, theocratic, shithole excuse of a country...

Who What Now posted:

What do you mean, this happened in Finland.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
Where the hell did "water pipe" come from? Do I want to know?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Whiz Palace posted:

Where the hell did "water pipe" come from? Do I want to know?

During one of the earlier terrorist attacks (I want to say the one that happened during the Ariana Grande concert) there was a DnD thread and for pages and pages people were insisting that you couldn't be sure that this was a terrorist attack, it could have been a burst water main, etc. and for a lot of people this skepticism pushed past the point of credulity as it became more and more clear what had happened.

So now a contingent of posters will joke about how a burst water main stabbed a bunch of people in Finland as a way of mocking the sort of people who will drag their heels in for as long as possible to avoid admitting the unfortunate reality that it was an act of terror.

Half of those posters will turn the thread into a referendum on Islam and then you've reached that cosmic nexus between GBS and DnD which is a place you really don't want to find yourself in.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

willie_dee posted:

I feel like you should probably learn a bit more about TRT and steroids before making GBS threads on them like you are part of the 1970's era "JUST SAY NO KIDS ALL DRUGS ARE BAD".

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

I hear those play all kinds of hell with your vocal cords.

I get it

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

From the Movie Posters thread:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

we don't deserve Palpek

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Saint Freak posted:

2016: Killer clowns are on the loose in your town
2017: We've harassed the power of killer clowns to fight nazis

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

we don't deserve Palpek

Username/post combo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

they're still going

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

It's incredible how naive you guys are. They don't put you on Thor levels of testosterone. They simply take a 45 year old man and give him the hormones he had when he was 25.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

syscall girl posted:

no-one, thank gently caress

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
From an otherwise terrible thread involving the "burst water pipe" catchphrase.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

We Know Catheters posted:

Skinny jeans don't cause you to be immobile

PaulBearer posted:

How would a goon know that?

spog posted:

With a goon, all jeans are skinny.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Heh

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

Imagine four Nazis on the edge of a cliff. Someone pushes the first Nazi off the cliff, so the second Nazi takes the place of the first. Then the new first is pushed off the cliff.

This doesn't help explain anything, it's just a pleasant thought.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Powaqoatse posted:

they're still going

the old ceremony posted:

reinforce your gains by building a poo poo pyramid, a triangular pile of poo poo baked hard in the sun with innumerable cursed turds inside, and meditating daily in its shadow

mods please change my name to innumerable cursed turds

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it seems they got some wires crossed because they changed your posts instead!!!!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

it seems they got some wires crossed because they changed your posts instead!!!!

Yikes :vince:

I am undone.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Don't you ever compare Kirby to goddamn Trump. gently caress you.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Ferret King posted:

Partial credit. What makes it a proper loss is when there are only two people in the fourth panel.

Sormus posted:

The third plug goes into the ground. Like the baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

CanPol is prone to derailing.

McGavin posted:

I'm glad that Canadians from coast to coast can come together and agree that the Bacon 'n Egger is the supreme fast food breakfast option, despite having a vaguely racist sounding name. :canada:

Risky Bisquick posted:

Why are you guys buying breakfast, just make it yourself.

Lobok posted:

*father scrambling eggs in a frying pan on a hot plate across his lap while driving*
"Don't worry kids, breakfast will be ready soon! Honey, how long until those smoothies are ready?"
*wife's eyes roll back as she cradles a blender on full blast between her legs*
"Mmm! I'm almost there! Yes, yes, almost finished!"