Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Marcade posted:

It's what happens when you treat your dick like a Dig Dug enemy.

You get way more points for crushing it with a rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

omg i just rememberd Boulder Dash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QllqKiUXNno&t=18s

(it starts easy but theres like weird spreading fungus enemies etc)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Don't forget the weirdo goon who came in and hardcore projected their issues onto the situation.
"HE LIES TO HIS FAMILY ABOUT STICKING THINGS IN HIS DICK THEREFORE HE'S A SOCIOPATH AND YOU SHOULD BELIEVE NOTHING HE SAYS"

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
It's none of your family's business what you stick in your dick. Unless it's a catheter.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

The AusPol thread sounding saga was pretty tame in comparison, apparently sounding carries some risks even when done responsibly and an Aussie goon wound up with a painful injury. I didn't follow it for long but assume it had a happier ending, bike pump kid was seriously messed up.

If you ever need a quick cheering-up,

Gromit posted:

When I don't understand a comic I gain solace by doing a Google image search for "people coughing" and imagine it's all invisible blowjobs.
this works really, really well

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Powaqoatse posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Llby6mpU58

I was always more of a Digger guy :kimchi:

(because the teacher I had growing up pirated it, and because I'd never played Mr. Do)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Pastry of the Year posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Llby6mpU58

I was always more of a Digger guy :kimchi:

(because the teacher I had growing up pirated it, and because I'd never played Mr. Do)

:o looks like the same game but the c64 graphics are better

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I desperately want a well spoken Kelsey Grammar Mummy now

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Hey baby, I hear Anubis callin',
Tough scarabs and jackal heads
They're howlin' again

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Powaqoatse posted:

Me and my best friend in grade school spent so much time playing Boulder Dash on the C64. I don't remember which one it was, but it had a level editor and we'd take turns building challenge levels for each other. :)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Collateral Damage posted:

Me and my best friend in grade school spent so much time playing Boulder Dash on the C64. I don't remember which one it was, but it had a level editor and we'd take turns building challenge levels for each other. :)

there were so many versions. i have no idea how many levels the original had, but i think i remember that crack groups figured out the level format and competed by supplying more levels until one of them created the level editor. i maybe give the pirates too much credit but for sure they leveled up the original

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Third Arm Reduction?

I can't figure out a way to make the harm reduction joke but I want it to work so badly :(

I don't think a kid's dick is big enough to be considered a third arm, dude.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Collateral Damage posted:

Boulder Dash 3 had the Construction Kit.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

We Know Catheters posted:

It's none of your family's business what you stick in your dick. Unless it's a catheter.

Shameless ad plug?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

walrusman posted:

I remember the last time this came up, yeah i eat rear end, and I still can't believe it. I couldn't live with that level of casual intrusion, and it's definitely not normal anywhere I've ever spent time, including Germany.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Jedit posted:

Boulder Dash 3 had the Construction Kit.

the boulders of my dashiverse have come falling down

i really thought the constructionkit was a crack

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

queserasera posted:

Shameless ad plug?

I've been cowboyin' for 25 years, and if there's one thing I don't want, it's pain when I cath.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I clicked through, and I still don’t get it. Is it the funny username?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Subjunctive posted:

yeah

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Subjunctive posted:

the way he used the username in the sentence sounds like it was the subject of the sentence, and it is very funny

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

theflyingorc posted:

the way he used the username in the sentence sounds like it was the subject of the sentence, and it is very funny

I don't think it looks like the subject of the sentence, but I get it now. Thanks.

E: Ah, I see what you mean.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Subjunctive posted:

I don't think it looks like the subject of the sentence, but I get it now. Thanks.

E: Ah, I see what you mean.

agreed same

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

punchymcpunch posted:

i never once in my life thought "it mustve been hilarious to live through caligula's reign" but it turns out its great

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

CHILD'S VOICE: "Mom! I'm hungry! When's the queso gonna be ready?"

She struggles to lift the large stew pot filled with old bicycle parts, turnips, and salon sweepings. A bead of sweat appears on her brow as she turns on the blowtorch.

ANNOUNCER: "Tired of making queso the Same Old Way?"

The mother tries desperately to fill the overstuffed pot with cats, who keep climbing out. One scratches her wrist and draws blood. She sighs.

ANNOUNCER: "All the pounding and grinding!"

As the cats escape en masse, the woman falls to the floor, flailing her arms as the cats stream over her prone body.

ANNOUNCER: "The churning and basting!"

The pot topples to the floor, splattering its contents everywhere. As the woman struggles to her hands and knees, a flock of vultures flies in and begin pecking at her eyes, believing her to be dead.

ANNOUNCER: "The mincing and boiling!"

The woman moans as her denuded sockets ooze milky fluid and the vultures scream.

ANNOUNCER: "There's got to be a better way!"

The woman comically blows loose hair away from what's left of her face as the kitchen explodes. Far away, the sun darkens and spins rapidly, eventually revealing itself to be a wedge of cheese.

ANNOUNCER: "Order now, and we'll also send you an Igia Clear, free of charge!"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

the transmission rate for HIV for performing fellatio is only .04%, meaning the cumulative risk is an=1-(0.9996)n, n∈ℕ
so you have to suck about 128 HIV-positive cocks to raise the risk of oral infection as high as 5% (or about 366 cocks whose HIV status is unknown), and anybody who's rolled a nat 20 knows how low even that is

basically I find this idea of alexander hamilton in high school in 1988 getting HIV from a single incident of oral rape to be highly dubious, and

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Alhazred posted:

The sagas mentions a king named Fjölnir who one night became extremely drunk and drowned in a vat of mead.

Bruceski posted:

It was a great morning revelation for his heir though. The best part of waking up was seeing Fjölnir in his cup.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

like a cigarette should posted:

My dad is the hoarder and I'm trying to convince him to clean out his garage. Found a tin of potted meat from 06, a great year for potted meat.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Chrs Gry posted:

My uncle once bought a 4 pack of Carling Lager which is a cheap, poo poo beer and wrapped up a can each for myself, my brother and my dad for Christmas. He drank the last one himself to celebrate a job well done.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I love wierd rear end calculations. We had some people getting pissy at us in a bar for calculating how many people you could stuff into a telephone booth.

I think it was about 30, based on average weight.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Outrail posted:

I love wierd rear end calculations. We had some people getting pissy at us in a bar for calculating how many people you could stuff into a telephone booth.

I think it was about 30, based on average weight.

The world record is 25 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonebooth_stuffing

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The record is 25 intact people. If you minced them you'd be able to pack 30 in there.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The record is 25 intact people. If you minced them you'd be able to pack 30 in there.

Well poo poo, if you pureed them you can pack in another two or three.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
And we can get them out with nachos!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Mods change my name to Pro Dick pencil poster. Tya

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Who What Now posted:

thats excessive really, minced is fine.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Who What Now posted:

You'd have to tip the phone booth over and pour them in or they'd just flow right out though, dunno if the phone booth stuffing rules allow for that.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
:yikes:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Who What Now posted:

And dry it out, 70% water...

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

You'd have to tip the phone booth over and pour them in or they'd just flow right out though, dunno if the phone booth stuffing rules allow for that.

this kind of thinking is how dogs end up playikg basketball.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

funmanguy posted:

this kind of thinking is how dogs end up playikg basketball.

Or become lawyers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

You could skin a couple people first and build a membrane where the door opening is. Then puree the rest and inject it all thru the skin barrier with a big needle.