Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lol that man is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I get shitfaced and eat the equivalent of a full thanksgiving dinner every day while you idiots think your kale salad is even close to a 'balanced diet'.

#smartheart

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i just ate a bowl of weird tuna/beans potpourri

it was both good and bad

thx for listening

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm vegan.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Hello vegan, I'm dad.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Eating a bowl full of arugula and feta cheese,laughing at all y'all bad life choices

crack mayor
Dec 22, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

So does this work with skills as well? Like, I want to know how to do woodworking, so should I just let a master carpenter gently caress me?

JoelJoel posted:

At the very least it'll improve your woodworking skills.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Inescapable Duck posted:

I always thought Armond White was black, for some reason.

oldpainless posted:

He’s black like Barry white not white like frank black is

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Bad Wolf posted:

Who runs naked through the street ?
Who molests every organ that they meet ?
We do ! We do !

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Writer Cath posted:

I'm half Armenian and pale as hell, so you'd never notice with me. From what I've seen, skin tone can range from fairly dark to kind of a light olive complexion.

On the plus side, I know how to call people a fat rear end in Armenian.

Dacap posted:

Is it "kardashian"?

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I like to start any conceptual level by figuring out where I'm going to put the bathrooms. If a map theme doesn't lend itself to having bathrooms, it gets immediately discarded for a theme that does (this is less common than you might think; bathrooms can exist in most settings). An easy "cheat" I've discovered to hone my map-making skills is to open up maps created by other authors, and then put some hand-built high-detailed toilets in the map. That tends to get the creative juices flowing, and it injects a degree of realism into the map that it probably didn't have beforehand.

Like, take Doom 2 Map 15 "Industrial Zone" for example: We're to believe that this takes place in a beleagured urban hellscape, but you mean to tell me that not one bathroom can be found? How were people living in this city before the invasion?

Or basically anything by that intolerable hack, Sandy Peterson--Doom 2 Map 16 "The Suburbs"?? Doesn't look like any suburb I've ever been to. It makes me wonder if Peterson has ever seen a city, or if he was really living in the woods like Romero claimed he was when iD found him.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

After being a goon for so many years, I guess it's only fitting that I discover my soulmate in the funny quotes thread.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I didn't know Žižek was a goon!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I didn't know Žižek was a goon!

He is the gooniest motherfucker on the planet I would be AMAZED if he did not have an account here.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DudgWusxQ8

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Very good.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

kinda nuts that the video is from 2011 tho lol

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

He is the gooniest motherfucker on the planet I would be AMAZED if he did not have an account here.

supermechagodzilla

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mycroft Holmes posted:

supermechagodzilla

:distonk:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It’s hosed up what Slavoj Zizek said about those dead kids in Florida.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Pirate Radar posted:

It’s hosed up what Slavoj Zizek said about those dead kids in Florida.

He was just criticising their acting.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Keru posted:

So, he's definitely Supermechagodzilla.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Keru posted:

*ideology

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
He was just complaining about the dearth of stories involving kids hiding in toilets.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Valentine's Set Menu:

Dinner

Baked potato, 4 slices of boiled zucchini, and Lover's Delight (tinned sheep's brain wrapped in a condom, finished with a blowtorch and a sprinkling of herbs)

Dessert

Deep fried rat re-enacting the end of Terminator 2 in half a loaf of bread

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
"Hong Kong divorce lunch" you say? :raise:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Grand Fromage posted:

There is no singular form for gyros because there is no situation where you'd only eat one.

SubG posted:

I dunno, maybe you're at a party and there's a plate of gyros and broccoli and to be polite you only take one gyrum and broccolus.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I will never not like these

Dreddout posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S DORA THE EXPLORER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, DORA. I SOLVE EVERY PUZZLE AND I SOLVE EVERY PUZZLE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I STOP SWIPER FROM SWIPING OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP A SPANISH (ESPANOL) WORD. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY FOUND VOLCANO ISLAND. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I only like them when they get “jekrs” correct, so I like that one.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

This is an extremely goony sentiment and I approve 210%

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Triticum Guzzler posted:

youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

sebmojo has a new favorite as of 03:31 on Feb 27, 2018

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

sebmojo posted:

ersatz retard hotdogs

Amazing

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Bobby Digital posted:

I always check to make sure the last few letters are lowercase. It’s critical to me that they are. Never noticed the JEKRS before though.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Many Asian buildings will omit any floor number which even contains four because of its association with death, just as many Western buildings omit the 13th floor because of bad luck or dad-focused buildings skip the 9th floor because 7 8 9.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

That's actually triticum guzzler, I discovered.

e: vv

sebmojo has a new favorite as of 03:30 on Feb 27, 2018

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

sebmojo posted:

That's actually triticum guzzler, I discovered.

Plagiarism is bad

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Seebach posted:

Not every Televangelist is a money grubbing parasite though.

Guess the Thread: Easy Mode

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I’m still shook from last time; I assumed it was Super Mario Odyssey

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Eox posted:

Guess the Thread: Easy Mode

Holy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I'm pretty sure thats the only thread that guy posts in so thats a super easy round. The rest of the forums can't handle such powerful autism