Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

now this is good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Solar Tornado posted:

At first I read it as "CBD Femdom" and I was thinking 'how do you incorporate marijuana use into BDSM?

razorrozar posted:

lord help me, i started to answer that question

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If only their username was wantedplatypus

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
more like old prefixless

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

EL BROMANCE posted:

Just be you - an ugly, young, racist. At least they know their demographics.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

:discourse:

E: or :kiss:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

HOWDY YALL WELCOME TO TEXAS WHERE WE RODEO A YEEHAW DEEP IN THE HEART OF TARNATION AINT NOTHING AS GOOD AS A ROOTIN TOOTIN COWBOY HOOTENANNY I TELL YA

:clint::clint::clint::clint:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

:discourse: or poo poo poo poo I just noticed that was already used, so :holymoley:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Sorry for hogging both, in my brain the chef is doing the finger-kiss

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

colachute posted:

People freak out about putting caste iron in the dishwasher but I did it and everything turned out fine.

FrozenVent posted:

You just don’t want the caste mixing, that’s all.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Protocol7 posted:

Tesla ownership is a cult for people with more money than sense.

Kazinsal posted:

In other words, it's vehicular Scientology.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

BYOB is the only good forum

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

I’m pretty sure this is the first time in ten years I was quoted in the quotes thread in a “not teeing someone up” context and it feels weirdly good.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Well even a broken clock

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I’m pretty sure this is the first time in ten years I was quoted in the quotes thread in a “not teeing someone up” context and it feels weirdly good.

Yeah? Well I’ve been quoted dozens, maybe hundreds, of times.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Burt Sexual posted:

Not my fault you’re so goddamn quotable.

Or yours, you just have a knack for it.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Burt Sexual posted:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
burt lets have a contest to see who can kiss the other the Most Tenderly

as i am not a human but rather merely a child's laughter trapped in the petals of an orchid, i shall win.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
teehee

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Time to play Guess The Year From Eoraymel posts and maybe Guess The Thread itself

Zephro posted:

It's more on topic than "NEEDS MORE COMMUNISM" or "THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN GLORIOUS NIPPON" or "Jesus once fed a crowd of 5000 people with only 2 Happy Meals and chocolate milkshake."

Come on man. Don't bandy loving semantics.

Now like I said: back on topic, please.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

hot sorcery posted:

i had OSHA training today that included this beauty:

Alkydere posted:

I'm now imagining the guy sliding down the pie chart in a spiral, smacking into the other steps until he slams face-first into the orange stat.

Ariong posted:

SLIPS 33%
“Whoops!”
NO HANDRAILS 29%
“Woah!”
DANGEROUSLY STEEP STEPS 27%
“Augh!”
LACK OF PROTECTIVE HEADWEAR 23%
*thump*
INSUFFICIENTLY PADDED CHARTS 12%
“uuuugh...”

FALLING PIANOS 2%

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

EorayMel posted:

Time to play Guess The Year From Eoraymel posts and maybe Guess The Thread itself

Lmao. At first I was like, yeah, that sure looks like a GBS thread from that time. But then, plot twist, it was gas chambered from D&D.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i got one of those huge plastic turtle sandbox that i fill with fine grained Saharan sand and i bathe by taking off the untailored satin sheet i wrap around my luxurious curves and roll around in that dusty sumbitch like a gently caress-hungry chinchilla. then i anoint my hair with olive oil from olives i squeeze between my thighs, and by this time i am such a profoundly gritty greasy mess that legally i qualify as a clam fritter, so

no points for guessing the thread

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Can't believe nobody acknowledged that in the thread.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Stand like the Trump that you are
Now piss your
Baggy diaper pants, wonder where you are right now
Now stand like the Trump that you are
Now look down, think about the place that you were,
Wonder how that umbrella works

If you are confused, look at the sun
Walk over there, not there, over there
Your feet are going to be up on lifts
Your head is there...Dutch angle? No!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Closer if you have goonbody, further if you can actually win a fight and not get instantly thrown on the skull pile.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

vyelkin posted:

Who needs housing when after one hour of work you have made enough money to buy 30 pounds of rice? That means the typical AMerican worker in an eight-hour workday could purchase 240 pounds of rice. Given that according to a very scientific estimate a modest one-story 1,200-foot house weighs approximately 240,000 pounds, the average American worker could afford to purchase the weight of a house in rice over the course of 1,000 days, or approximately three years of full-time work, at which point they could build their own home out of rice and at that point who needs healthcare or education really

TheManWithNoName posted:

Uncle Ben’s Cabin

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Does anyone have handy that quote regarding what different types of primates would do when a screwdriver gets misplaced in their enclosure?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

theflyingorc posted:

does anyone have the quote about orangutans/gorillas/chimps, about if you drop a screwdriver into their enclosure? the guy was quoting his girlfriend who is a vet

Syd Midnight posted:

ya, dunno who wrote it tho

quote:

My girlfriend is a zookeeper, and her zoo's primate department rule of thumb about the great apes is that if you leave say, a screwdriver on a gorilla paddock, they'll pick it up, play with it a bit, see what it tastes like, and then probably drop it. The chimps will pick it up, taste it, and then use it as a weapon during a murderous blood rage against anything in the immediate area that isn't also a chimp. The orangutans will pick it up, carefully conceal it, and while nobody is looking, use it to build a multistage rocket to return to their homeworld.

Sagebrush’s paraphrase, take your pick.

Sagebrush posted:

there's a good quote (maybe in this thread!) from a primate researcher who's like

"The main difference between the primates is how they handle a screwdriver you accidentally leave in their enclosure.

A gorilla will look at the screwdriver, sniff it, pick it up, put it back down and ignore it from then on.

A chimpanzee will pick up the screwdriver, turn it over, play with it a bit, then use it to murder a small animal or another chimp.

An orangutan will pointedly ignore the screwdriver until it thinks you aren't watching, then pick it up and hide it in a secret location, and later use it to build a spaceship to return to its home planet."

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

A bonobo would use it as a sex toy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Anything's a screwdriver if you're brave enough

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

bony tony posted:

A bonobo would use it as a sex toy

The idea that bonobos are hypersexual is just misinformation based entirely on the fact that they were being observed when they're in captivity which means a bunch of complete strangers forced in a small enclosure with nothing to do. It's about as outdated and invalid as the idea of alpha males in wolf packs and praying mantises killing and eating their partners after mating.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

But the joke is about apes in captivity so it should still be apt then.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Huh, didn't know that about mantises, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Sleeveless posted:

praying mantises killing and eating their partners after mating.

I thought that was part of the mating process and they had to remove the male's head to copulate?