Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Jothan posted:

DesertIslandHermit posted:
They call it a revolution because you revolve 360 degrees and drive away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

we had an open bar with 30 Irish managing to make it over and the Americans were in shambles lol

Sweevo posted:

its so funny when americans think they can drink.

"oh god i had six miller lites i'm absolutely wasted!"

Eeyo posted:

it's so funny when europeans think they can eat.

"oh god i just ate a fourth of my plate i'm absolutely stuffed!"

Armitag3 posted:

it's very hard on the teeth

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Danaru posted:

I was like "Man I wish I'd stop getting reports about people posting spoilers in the Ruina LP" and the monkey's paw finger curled because now I keep getting reports about vore

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Roadkill posted:

So this would be really really cool, if only every other song wasn't some hilarious ironic clusterfuck of unlistenable internal-jokes bullshit. I'm sorry, I've been looking for a good internet radio for some time, and I really got my hopes up for this one, but no matter how funny Bob Pokosy is, it does in no way resemble actual loving music, which is kinda what I was expecting from a music streaming internet radio! Silly me for thinking goons could do something without consisting of at least 50% shitheads.

I've found lots of interesting stuff on there, and I'm not that picky (even Merzbow was at least... interesting), but the ratio of bad "music-jokes" to "actual efforts to produce music" is awful, and it's really crippling any possible enjoyment I could get out of this. Weird music is nice, and funny music can be awesome, but not if the lulz are so far prioritised over "making nice noise".

I really wanted this to be good, but I guess I'm stuck to browsing the playlist every once in a while. If I have to pause the radio every fourth song because some swede wants to tell me how he got drunk and didn't get hosed while jerking off a guitar, or some rear end in a top hat mistook a laptop microphone and a Casio keyboard for actual goddamn instruments, it's not really functioning as music service at all. :(

Edit: After reading that I sound really pissed off. I'm really not, just tremendously disappointed...
Edit2: CRIP EATIN BREAD, I don't think I like you, nor your playlist ways.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

:cumpolice: :allbuttons: :cumpolice:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

bonus:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I said come in! posted:

Apparently Gabe Newell (founder of Valve Software) owns one of the only subs in the world that could reach the OceanGate sub assuming its sitting at the bottom of the ocean?

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Typical of Valve to have something and never use it.

Convex posted:

problem is, he already used it twice

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Guess the thread:

Southern Cassowary posted:

there's a local shop that stocks shimano and daiwa and i've been wanting to handle/palm a tatula and a curado to compare to the slx for whenever i finally bite on getting a flippin and frog rod.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Desert Bus posted:

Guess the thread:

i got it perfect, although there was almost a swerve at the beginning.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
The only reason I could even guess at the topic is the last line. Jargon is weird.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ah, the dreams thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Desert Bus posted:

Guess the thread:

The brand Shimano is widely known for exactly one thing. Is that what this is about?

E: No. Oh well.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The brand Shimano is widely known for exactly one thing. Is that what this is about?

That was the swerve i meant, but I figured it was reasonable they'd also do the other thing the quote suggests, and that's right.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Yes, Shimano is well known for bike gearing but they also making fishing stuff.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Inceltown posted:

I think you mean they're well known for fishing stuff, but also make a few things for bike people.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
This is like yamaha and yamaha all over again.
Or, uh, hitachi and hitachi

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
michelin

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

General Electric makes the minigun and Glock sells horse cum.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
The police near me (in the UK) used to ride around on these.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

venus de lmao posted:

I don't know, Glock seem on brand for delivering at home hot loads from a substitute phallus.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Substitute Phallus was my screen name in three films

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I hated days when we had a substitute phallus at school. Granted, I was homeschooled.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

venus de lmao posted:

And Horse Cum Associates, Inc makes energy infrastructure

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

Unkempt posted:

The police near me (in the UK) used to ride around on these.

I said “pop his wheels” not “pop a wheelie”

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

venus de lmao posted:

And Volkswagen makes and sells sausage (which is the most produced item out of their catalogue of parts)

steinrokkan has a new favorite as of 15:36 on Jun 26, 2023

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

haveblue posted:

And Horse Cum Associates, Inc makes energy infrastructure

The most trusted brand for power loads.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

freeedr posted:

Substitute Phallus was my screen name in three films

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECORKJ1dfgA

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

haunted bong posted:

I can’t believe they already opened a memorial gift shop for these people smdh

Edited to add:

...! posted:

I had no idea dril raps

What can't the man do

Brawnfire posted:

gently caress the flag

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Spend less money on candles.

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 21:22 on Jun 26, 2023

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

steinrokkan posted:

Because Belarus is effectively just a Russian oblast and this may be a ploy to conveniently funnel Wagnerites into detention camps.

It's like saying, if you don't want to surrender to the US government, go to these camps conveniently provided by the governor of Ohio, and you'll be totally safe from the feds

Flikken posted:

C'mon man, why is Ohio catching strays on this?

/

Hekk posted:

You all are gonna make me go upstairs so I can start handing out 6ers for insulting my home state.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Say what you will about Ohio, at least it's not Indiana or Iowa.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Illinoisans giving a quiet little fistpump

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Baron von Eevl posted:

nothing about Indiana is anywhere near as funny as the fact that the Cuyahoga River caught fire at least 14 times

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Baron von Eevl posted:

Indiana loving sucks, don’t get me wrong. But every astronaut leaves Ohio for an Indiana college education.

venus de lmao posted:

nothing about Indiana is anywhere near as funny as the(TM) fact that the(TM) Cuyahoga River caught fire at least 14 times

Fixed.

Late Unpleasantness
Mar 26, 2008

s m o k e d

It won't be truly fixed until you Clear your the(TM)s.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Late Unpleasantness posted:

It won't be truly fixed until you Clear your the(TM)s.

I’m not the one who trademarked the english definite article, sorry bout your poo poo state.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inceltown posted:

OK but where I'm from everyone has a bicycle, but fishing is some serious volcel poo poo.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Nothing wrong with volcel. Super Mario is volcel

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
there's an actual company that makes bicycles for fish? I wouldn't imagine they'd have a customer base

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

there's an actual company that makes bicycles for fish? I wouldn't imagine they'd have a customer base

Yeah they’ve been underwater for a while. Not quite sure how they’re managing to stay afloat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

They were up to the gills in debt, but they kicked it into high gear and got moving.