Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I dig the podcasts on the Observer. You get Lance Storm on every other week talking about random stuff like his disappearing student who some how got into the locked house and left without anyone noticing. Also on Bryan and Vinny you get Granny every Thursday and Granny is just the best. The best dammat :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
The only really bad After Dark I remember was the one with the guy who was after MRP's or maybe it was after Livid Liquid's. The guy was just boring as all get out.

I really liked the show he did a month back with John Michael Greer just talking about various monsters and mythical type beings across America the best I think.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
So the Briscoes are gonna be on Figure 4 Daily tomorrow. This should be some good good radio coming up if it's anything like last year's Briscoes interview.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I don't care what others say about it really, I like the cat stories. I'm glad to hear they got a new little kitty to help with the loss of Gracie. I lost a pet last year myself so 2011 was not a good pet year for me either. All hail new kitty and new cat stories :colbert:

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Bryan's stories coming back from this trip will be amazing. I await with anticipation.

I also love Lance Storm's rant in the final moments this week. Kids learning their wrestling vernacular from video games?!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Ten Count pod peeps~
This is definitely an opinion question but I'll ask it before it's too late..unless someone else asked all ready but:
Which match on the WM card this year are you most looking forward to?

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

The Goog posted:

We're going to do a WrestleMania preview this week instead of the Ten Count; I'm sure we're going to discuss which matches we're looking forward to the most.

That sounds like a plan to me~ Looking forward to it!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Hulkamatt was the one Bryan tried to convince to buy a ticket.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I dunno about anyone else but I always get happy when Jason from British Columbia calls in to After Dark.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
What file format is the PSPodcast in now? I've realized it no longer loads onto my mp3 player like it used to.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

It should be fine if you rename it to .mp3
The Tindeck download will show up without an extension sometimes.

MRTNA rants should be a weekly feature.

Oop well look at that! Thanks pal~

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
A possible 10 Count Question: How would the Monday night wars have gone if Eric Bischoff was originally hired by WWF in the early 1990s?

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Also Sting seems to be calling his own portrait out in that poster, much to his giant head's surprise.

Good to see you fellows back this week. Made my last hours of work enjoyable.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Thanks for coming back Ten Count~ Like I said, you guys give me a fun thing to listen to during work :3:

Also on the Attitude Era podcast, how far back do they go? Is Wrestlemania XIV the first episode?

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

cool cool~ Thanks!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Here's a q for you punchsport crew. With the soon to be introduced Los Matadores, and to an extent ballroom dancer Fandango and Tensai's original entrance attire, do you think WWE is moving back towards more character gimmicks in the midcard like in the early 90s? Just curious to hear your thoughts!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Hurricane's podcast today with Bryan was pretty fun. It's free too so!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I think you need to call the Goog at 6am way more often Hulkamatt.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
The guy who was SO MAD at Raw on today's B&V was pretty hilarious and I don't know why.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

triplexpac posted:

Ha, thanks for that. I never noticed the shift either, but I haven't listened to his show in a while

I haven't listened to the show cause interviews weren't showing up! I Just thought he was in a phase of not doing them haha.

Same here. I was confused when people were talking about a new Jim Ross interview and not finding it! I know what I'll be listening to later in my shift today~

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I enjoyed the pisscount, you fellows did a fine job! I'll look forward to listening to more in the future.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Long running times work for me since I space them out between my work breaks. All hail long audio :toot:

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I miss Jason from Vancouver on After Dark. Dave from Wisconsin blows.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
My day is saved!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I really hate Dave from Wisconsin you guys.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
EuroPEEancast to spin off the Pisscast of course!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
This fuckiing loser on after dark about bitcoins, my GOD.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Jason from British Columbia is always who I look forward to calling but only has once in the last couple months.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

HulkaMatt posted:

THE PUNCHSPORT PODCAST 10 COUNT: ;-)

Hello! 10 Count is back after 3 weeks!

This one was long and actually kinda drove me nuts to edit. Oh well. Here it is!

The Topics:

01.) RAW

02.) CM Punk is gone and THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

03.) John Cena is HURT and THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

04.) WWE Crowds and how wrestling makes no sense.

05.) (Announced as #6) From Blasmeister: Which celebrity would you book for a WrestleMania angle this year, and what would they do?

06.) From NienNunb: Book the saddest match you can think of.

07.) What are your favorite/least favorite gently caress finishes?

08.) Wrestler of the Week: Jerry Lynn

09.) From Good Listener: Where do you see the WWE landscape in five years? Who are the champions? Who's still around? Who's gone?

10.) From Wario Kart 64: Who do you want The Undertaker to face at WrestleMania 30?

I think this is a really fun show you fellows. I listen all the time but do not show my punchsport love enough. So here you go, a big yaaay~~ :3:

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I was wondering if After Dark was worth listening to since I could barely get 2 mins into that interview without cutting it off.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

I didn't listen live and no, that wasn't the same person. I'm pretty sure the caller who got cut off was before the interview and the fluoride guy was after

I'm betting it was that same person who calls in as "The Rock's Mom" since that guy seems to have made a habit of it.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
PunchSport Podmen:

If you are getting it, what are you looking to MOST on the WWE Network?

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Another question I thought up earlier...what was your favorite weapon from Steve Blackman's bag of toys?

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
New figure four daily with Konnan and Dr. Lucha. Looking forward to all the "Boom" I can handle and more.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I support the Punchsport Podcast and definitely recommend it. Keeps me entertained through work and Ten Count just hit 50!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Holy poo poo t his woman Bryan has on After Dark is a wind bag. I don't think Bryan has spoke for like 10 minutes outside of an "Uh huh?"

EDIT: Oh my god and she just cut him off when he tried to talk to go on about herself more.

Good Listener fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Mar 8, 2014

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
So on WOL, the Jim from Virginia who has been calling in is THAT Jim right?

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

MassRafTer posted:

The weird thing is Cena has been trying so hard but he's trying hard at the wrong things. The headscissors is cool to see him do once or twice, but in two straight matches for the same spot? At that point it looks like an awkward move by a guy who isn't that flexible. Do more cool power stuff instead.

I am in complete agreement with this. I would rather see Cena do more cool power suplexy things than a hurricanrana. When he does it, I just get confused like, "What are you doing that for?"

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
For as bad as Bryan sounds, Dave sounds great quality wise.

EDIT: I take it back haha

Good Listener fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Apr 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

Jerusalem posted:

I loved the fly episode :colbert:

I still can't believe that Snuka would do that :(

• Locked thread