Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
^^^^ Do you want me to give you money now or when it comes out?

Also I don't know why I didn't realise that the hammer went "CLO88ER" when it hit the rock!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Tollymain posted:

This has never failed to be a thing in anything ever.

The Internet: ruining comments sections since 2005 or whenever comments sections were introduced or whatever.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Ninja edit: Sburban Jungle is still the best song hands down and I will knife fight you if you disagree. :colbert:

This guy.

This guy knows the score!

Also, looks like we've got 24 hours left on the kickstarter. Will $300,000 be collectively pledged in that time? Lets find out!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Ah, it's morning. Better check on homestuck. Oh look there's an updaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh hussie, you card! :allears:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I was wondering why a flash thing was working on my iPad! :ughh:

HUSSIE

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I have a Mac and I couldn't type at all on the game. I'm not sure if it was because I was using a bluetooth keyboard or if it doesn't work on Safari (I do have Chrome installed so I'll try that I guess) but either way it didn't work.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Now I realise a Very Serious Thing happened on the East Coast and all but at the same time I keep religiously going to the MSPA homepage every hour only to be disappointed that the server still isn't back on! I'm surprised tumblr hasn't imploded yet. Then again they are probably using this time to write about headcannons and OTP's and whatnot.

What I'm saying is I have an addiction and going cold turkey is just making it worse! :qq:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
You know what? Somehow the wait was well worth it. Not that I ever doubted that.

Cronus is still the worst thing ever, though.

The important thing, though, is Vriska is still Vriska and that can only be a good thing.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I...I think I woke people up with laughing so hard!

Oh Caliborn :allears:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Color Printer posted:

Also odds on Caliborn shooting Gamzee again?

Why bet on something so obvious?

Also I love how nerdy Hussie went with the hex code. No doubt someone in tumblrland already did...

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I hope the next panel is little sprite Hussie running around putting the site back together!

Obviously whilst Caliborn is shooting him leaving little bullet holes everywhere. :allears:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
What makes you think Jack will become Lord English and not the SOCK PUPPET for Lord English/Caliborn/whoever?

How and why I...don't know, but it's an idea anyway.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Crain posted:

"Hmm, can't be that bad there's been some pretty crazy theories out there"

"Roxy is based on Chell"

"We're done here."

To be fair i would play a mod of Portal 2 where Chell is drunk!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Looks like we have ourselves a catfish here.

This is just the darndest chapter! :3

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
It would be funny/awful if that fenestrated wall lead to the one that Jake is holding!

All aboard the teenage drama train. :toot:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Bongo Bill posted:

The windows are linked. We've seen that green ones like that are created by Roxy's portal gun, and we already know what's on the other side of Jake's.

Hey, my excuse is I just woke up! YOU try thinking straight when staring at an iPad screen at 7:30 in the morning!

That and I completely forgot about the whole windows being linked thing.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Cleretic posted:

All rise for the arrival of Sir Caliborn, of the kingdom of Mixalot.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of that! He certainly likes rumps with large body masses and he is well known for telling the truth about it! :pervert:

drat, it's like he's TRYING to be worse that Cronus.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Bongo Bill posted:

WV being in prison is kind of disconcerting,...

Maybe he just forgot to pay his parking fees, what with being the Wasteful Valet and all! :v:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Well perhaps he should stop carping on about it and quite being such a moby dick! :mad:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Oh Meena, never change, in whichever iteration you're in! :allears:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

Possibly the idea is that she's supposed to remove the ring from the session, void-wise, so that it eventually ends up with Hussie, then Tavros, then John? And then comes back in because that's useful for some reason, maybe something to do with WV? I dunno. To get a clearer idea, we'd maybe have to read that note, or maybe that folder. :argh:

So basically, like nearly everything in this whole game, it's a Mobius Double Reacharound [tm].

Oh what am I saying EVERYTHING in this game is important for SOMETHING in either the past, the future, the future past or the past future. Or something.

One running theme of this comic is I'm confused! :psyduck:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

This Christmas, give the gift of Equius.

It's the STRONGEST gift you can give.

This was the best Christmas present. The Gamzeeist Christmas.

Gamzeemas.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I don't get why everyone is so scared of Trickster Mode[tm]. I love it just for moments like this! Not only is it breaking the game, it's breaking Tumblr!

Never change, Hussie. Never change. :allears:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I agree with Erisol. His font colour on that background makes my eyes hurt!

gently caress you, Gamzee, indeed.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I will buy the book when pay day comes around, which is next Monday.

Although I doubt it will take 3 to 5 working days to get from the US to the UK. :smith:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Didn't Hussie say there would be no updates from tomorrow for a week? That could just mean we will be ob this panel for quite spme time unless he will dump a whole heap of areanastorytime.txt on us!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

I am NOT changing my avatar, alright?! :mad:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Well this is certainly a canon I can get behind! :allears:

Also I love the whole third-person communication thing going on with the Midnight Crew. In fact, there is a lot I like about this comic, even if I'm too dumb to understand most of it!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

The way the Midnight Crew third-person interaction works is the same as the narration in Problem Sleuth. Remember the Midnight Crew were originally PS fanvillains.

I know. In fact I read right the way through PS before I even touched Homestuck so that isn't new to me. It still doesn't change the fact that I like it because it reminds me of simpler times when boss fights took numerous chapters and various incarnations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I spent the past 6 days without internet or a computer/device with flash so to come back of my break to see 30+ updates and an impending hiatus was certainly interesting.

At least I don't have to spend any more money on Homestuck avatars for a while then! :v: