Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

It has 100% not, I claimed it last week on PS4.

That said, i'm starting to outgrow it. What's a good upgrade?

[code for Vectis] Must just be for ps4 then. Did not work right now for me on PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I won't be able to play until Saturday since I'm on vacation, but was going to give away full sets for Fragor Prime and Banshee Prime when I got back. You can have the Fragor (assuming you don't farm the parts yourself before then), the full Banshee Prime set can go to whoever responds to this post first. I'll try to get them to you on Saturday if I'm not passed out from jet lag.

I'd love the banshee. Ign brainflakes.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

I was able to login just now. hopefully doesn't go back down.

e: network not responding message not long after I was in game.

funkmeister fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Mar 24, 2018

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

This weekend downtime is a literal slap in the face, and DE must give us all primed chamber to make amends, or I'll be speaking to my attorney.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Edmond Dantes posted:

I have a spare, hmu. In-game is EdmondSA

/edit: Game died on me. Gabii is a dark sector mission in Ceres (survival), you can do 5 minutes and extract and get 20k credits (iirc), so it's a good way of getting index seed money.

Thanks for this. My experience is you will want to solo, or go with goons, pubs keep wanting to stay for 10+ minutes, for only very slightly more credits.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Never mind the buzloks, here's the atticas

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Second dream neptune, then war within unlocks when you pop the junction to sedna

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

Catch a goon taxi to The Index (if you have the initially investment bucks).

30k for the minimum, 50k for the good one.

Seimeni / Ceres is a good quick 3-5min ~25k 5 round defense mission.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Soul Glo posted:

and thanks for the advice/offered help. not sure how i feel about the game so far, so i'm not gonna stick my hand out for the freebies just yet so you don't waste a buncha stuff if i gently caress off after a couple hours. but i'll def look into joining the clan if i dig on the game.

I'd suggest that you do get the handout mods, the game is significantly more fun with them, and rng can be spitefully stingy on basic helpful stuff.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

super sweet best pal posted:

:siren::greatgift::siren:

I managed to get an extra set of Frost Prime BPs and I'm feeling generous. If you didn't get Frost Prime when it was unvaulted, quote this post and reply with your in-game name. I'll raffle the set off in a few hours.

:siren::greatgift::siren:

I did not get Frosty Pete.
IGN brainflakes

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Tylana posted:

RNGesus has be kind to me

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set

Warframe Slot + 2 Weapon Slots (8 available)
Weapon Potato (8 Available)
Frame Potato (8 Available)

Any of these would be awesome!
Ign brainflakes

funkmeister fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Apr 17, 2018

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

SteelMentor posted:

Hey what's the name of the PC Goon Clan? I got an invite after I filled in the application and I wanna make sure it's not some pubbie spam inviting.

Goon

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

You rock Tylana!

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Lecta is fun, definitely getting a potato, probably even a forma or two.

Lecta and smeeta on Khora so you can double your pussy/whip!

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Another pro Loki switch that's coming is you can switch out the pilot on the speeders in plains.
Also they are going to add being able to just snipe em out.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

PC baro has primed sadness

https://imgur.com/a/YXZXrBq#E1gJ2f4

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Gitro posted:

What's that? It's time for :siren:Giveaways:siren:
Fragor Prime x 1 (MR7)

Silva and Aegis Prime x 1 (MR12)

Heavy Caliber
High Voltage
2 Suda augs or parts x 2

a nice message :)
a mean message :(
A mystery prize??? x 1

Thanks for running a giveaway!

Ign brainflakes

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

RIP marvel heroes
:sun:

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

ElegantFugue posted:

No, but there's primed versions of both base crit pistol mods.

If only there was a primed anemic agility. Twin grak would be : bzt, reload. Bzt, reload.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

"Nitain alert is up, My Lord.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Exilus = tomato
Onslaught added the efficiency macaroni

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Is the humble code able to be used if you used the paradox code? or is it a 'once per account' you can get from different sources?

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Each Umbra frame requires 10 gilded ocells. Can only gild one at a time.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

It's weird that there's no (current) way to get umbra polarity tho. Something announced at tennocon? Venus?

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Yes, I liked the Prey crossover.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Primed continuity/ Prisma grakata and Dual heat mods on baro :getin:

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Psion posted:

OK someone check me on this but I'm buying from Baro and at no point in this entire new ui thing does it actually tell me how many ducats I have

you would think this information would be highly visible so either I'm blind or they hosed it. which is it?

Take a wild guess.
Guessing it is on a widget that is in Dev, but not pushed live, as this is just part of the UI change.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

A. Beaverhausen posted:

So it took three runs of Fassa (vassa?) to get all the Rhino part blueprints, that was nice.

That was nice!
now do equinox :boom:

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

The hotfix added a pop-up for orokin cells like argon has, noice.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

The random ones are random and not weekly, but don't worry about always scouring the map for them, they are rare.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

You can't trade the starter plat

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

njsykora posted:

Riven.market I believe, Pyrana rivens are apparently skyrocketing in price since Pyrana Prime is coming soon.

Pyrana p came out with Limbo Pete.
it is super fun. kill 3 dudes quickly, and you suddenly have dual Pyrana.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Also Nova p has been vaulted for a long rear end time, so she's pricey

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

and no new mask yet. oops

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

relog now, after the second red text works for mask

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Dark dagger is a great covert lethality / Ash funtimes dagger. Cernos is a noice fast charge bow.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

You also have to rep up to be able to get the zaw bits, and the forma, right?

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Knuxle-dragging, too beautiful for this world.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Yes, with undecided tradeoffs, like maybe it replaced your primary and secondary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

I need that Nef Anyo on a shirt. NOW