Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Spiteski posted:

While you don't have to train lasers, you should. Lasers make this game worth playing all by themselves. Nothing quite like rainbow Abaddons and Revelations.

Edit: Why can't we have an abaddon fleet? I have never been a "good fitter" so if someone can explain why it's a dumb idea, I'd be grateful.

Abbadons get smoked by alpha fleet and are insanely skill intensive. We wouldn't be able to fill one with people who wouldn't cap themselves out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

orange juche posted:

This was a stupid sad post about how much I miss flying with space violence that I deleted, seriously if you haven't flown with the dudes from SV, you should, it's definitely one of the better times I've had in eve.

So schadenfreud is busy impregnating Korean chicks fostering positive international relations with host country nationals? I'll need to look him up next time I am in Osan.

E: from the sound of things SV has never stopped murdering evoke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJqBBb4yO4

I am at kunsan. Hit mee up on jabber, I have been meaning to play more.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
I logged into eve today, led a fleet, and now I'm sitting in TIDI in Delve.

gently caress yeah full eve experience.

Oh if you're AUTZ I'm going to start leading SV fleets in your TZ.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Huge_Midget posted:

What country's women are you currently violating?

Also, welcome back.

Korea

Mexplosivo posted:

I will stay up for you schaden.

Your brother still play at weird hours too?

Probably going to do nightly harpy fleets or something along those lines out of FD-. I'll start importing them if they're not already lying around there.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
I started playing again. And it looks like everyone cool is in hole squad, so I'll be in a wormhole for awhile.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
Thanks space dad Vyst for unfucking my services :sun:

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

darth cookie posted:

I still struggle to understand the CFC hate in BRAVE. Yeah ok they had some unfortunate TEST influence, but really? We offered them Delve and mostly left them alone aside from small group day trippers while PL farmed them like cattle and yet they hate our guts and not PL. It's weird.

I farmed them religiously for a period of six months when leading Space Violence a year back or so. That might have a liiiiiiiiiittle bit to do with it :shobon:

"gently caress syndicate is empty let's go farm brave again"

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

orange juche posted:

Does she know about your KICKBOXING GIRLFRIEND?

I actually am teaching my girlfriend how to box. Also forcing her to do squats.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

DiggityDoink posted:

I'll be nice and not make the jokes but holy poo poo is this a goldmine.

That was an unironic post :sun:

Also, join Hole Squad. You can hear my drunk, incoherent ramblings and kill paladins everyday:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/45856089/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45856090/

I would liken it to Space Violence when I was leading that, except I'm no longer doing any space jobs and just being a space hobo in the hole, killing people.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Zasze posted:

So making other people do all the work but loudly complaining about all the space work you have to do?

I don't do space work anymore other than FCing here and there. And it's great. Garnt does all the space work now, and he was a newbee last time I was playing. The cycle continues.

:mad: but you aren't logging in what the hell man

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Voyager I posted:

I have literally never fit a passive shield hardener other than EM to anything, ever, and I probably never will.

Let's talk about MY RATTLESNAKE

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

ZekeNY posted:

On the other hand, some of us were military lawyers. :smuggo:

The first against the wall

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Holyshoot posted:

So did Pl get hacked or was it all bull poo poo?

No logs yet, so I'm guessing if they did it was by someone who doesn't have the common sense to share.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
Most of the posting in this thread is terrible. Instead of making bad posts, join Hole Violence:

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98342574/

Look at our terrible killboard, including our latest loss, Koshka Narkotikov getting blown up by our Bastion allies on our way home from a drunken roam! But really though, I'm leading fleets regularly which means you'll get a lot of kills, and hilarious losses. It's kind of like Space Violence from two years ago sprinkled with some black ops guys.

edit: Ignore all that red from yesterday, I didn't FC that one :sun:

smertrioslol fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Apr 26, 2015

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Hazdoc posted:

Yep he's been booted, rip bomberwaffe.

This sucks. I actually like Boat a lot. Is there a story behind this other than vague rambling on reddit?

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Otacon posted:

You guys are so gullible, that ping was doctored, nothing happened, stop believing everything you hear on reddit (and then mocked about here)

:shrug: I see multiple posts and links to it in this thread.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Xolve posted:

It's that season again, apparently. Stop being dumb.

What?

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Maneck posted:

"Boat did thing" is a biannual topic on Reddit. And people fall for it every time. And by " I see multiple posts and links to it in this thread," you're talking about multiple posts by Dalael and then people mocking him. Be ashamed.

Moderately I suppose. Hard to tell what's really terrible posting and what's a troll with the last few pages. Shame upon my family forever for asking.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
If I didn't send the ping it's most likely that I couldn't care less about it. Benefits of only playing when you lead a fleet.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Wolfy posted:

You can't even ping your squad nerd

Or can I???

E: I can't yet but gimme two weeks after I get to WA

smertrioslol fucked around with this message at 19:33 on May 3, 2015

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
Please work out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Retarded Goatee posted:

As bad a poster as PsychoticSmurf is, I don't think it is bad enough to ban Jokine.

I like PsychoticSmurf. I stayed with him, Suas, and a PL guy when I went to fanfest. We all got very, very drunk.

Don't be mean Jokine.

• Locked thread