Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

rhoga posted:

Day two of the Fashion Bash! Come get a very stylish, high concept outfit.

Here's my new outfit for day two. I am now a technowizard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I've added everyone in the spreadsheet who wasn't already in my list. My info is in the spreadsheet, but just for quick reference my FC is 3437-3695-2934.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Dawn of The Third Day

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

GlitterPoison posted:

Pangos face is perfect. I do agree with the rest though...

This is why we need these petitions. All villager faces are perfect :smugbert:

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Stitch Bitch posted:

Hello friends! Vic the cranky bull is moving tomorrow! He's a cool dude who wears a viking helmet http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Vic , but he doesn't wear the scale armor anymore - he's wearing some weirdass kiddie smock thing. Anyway, I'd hate for him to go into the great unknown, please take him! My info is on the spreadsheet, let me know if you add me. :)

I would love to have him! Did you mean that he's in boxes today, or tomorrow?

If he's in boxes today, I'll have to time travel forward a bit to make room. Speaking of which... does anyone want Agent S the peppy superhero squirrel to patrol their streets? She's in boxes today.

edit: Stitch Bitch, I've added you.

Genovera fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Apr 23, 2014

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Volfogg posted:

This is it. This is the time where I get a Villager from another person. I'll be glad to give Agent S a good home in Veldin. Here's my Friend Code: 2449-4749-1808. Just get me yours, or let me know if you're in the Spreadsheet, and I'll add you back.

I'll also get my information all set up for the Spreadsheet once I've gotten back into the groove of playing more regularly.

I've added you-- I'm in the spreadsheet. I'll open up my gates once you've added me back.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Volfogg posted:

Added you, and ready to go.

Okay, my gates are open. I'm Vicki from Threed.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

jess posted:

Slowly but surely becoming the cutest town on the block:

Tia is one of my original residents. She's the best! My Tia's outfit is a bit strange right now:

Maybe she is trying to catch the eye of Threed's new viking?

Elephants are my favorite villagers.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

broken pixel posted:

So Willow, the snooty yellow sheep, is moving out of my town today. I'm a little sad because I didn't know until today, but I'm okay with her going to a good place. Let me know if you want her! I live in CST but my in-game clock is set back 6 hours (for rad nighttime gaming sessions), so I should be able to accommodate people anywhere.

Her mouth says, "I'll miss you," but her eyes say, "Wait, who... are you?"

I'd like her! My FC is 3437-3695-2934.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Corridor posted:

why does everyone hate egbert? i mean i hate him too and have done since the first ac, i'm just wondering why, i don't mind lazys or chickens especially

I don't hate Egbert. In fact, I love him and would have taken him if I didn't already have two lazy villagers (Big Top and Clyde).

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Tiffany the snooty rabbit is in boxes today, if anyone would like to come pick her up.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

rhoga posted:

It's been about 4 months since the last FASHION BASH, and with all these new people, I think it's time for another.

Before:

After:

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Genovera posted:

Before:

After:

My villagers have noticed my improved fashion sense:

So, I decided to get another outfit at the Fashion Bash!

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Hey guys, Willow the snooty sheep is in boxes today. Would anyone like to give her a good home?

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Anaxite posted:

Yes! Absolutely. I've added you, and if I can come over right now, I'd love to have her.

Gates are open!

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Squidtamer DA posted:

Hey, I have Peaches the eyeless horse in boxes right now if anybody wants her. She's been with me since the beginning and I've been trying to get rid of her ever since, but feel bad if she's lost to the void.

Any takers?

I want her! My FC is 3437-3695-2934

Edit:
Thanks again! She'll be in good company:

Genovera fucked around with this message at 23:31 on May 31, 2015

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Freakbox posted:

:qq: Making Gingham is so loving hard ((why did I do this?!)). It looks a little bit washed out on some screens, but in-game it looks awesome. Also, my first low neckline//halter combo! I'll do the suit tomorrow; my eyes hurt a little bit. I'm not going to emulate Seersucker in pixels after emulating Gingham in pixels.

((Funfact: there are 5-6 different colors of yellow in that dress, white, and three colors of grey, iirc. :catstare:))

I love this dress! It's really cute.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I'm enjoying HHD so far. I spent about 2 hours designing my first homes:

I'm glad that there isn't a "correct" way to design them, since it gives you the freedom to experiment and do whatever seems fun.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

My AC amiibo cards arrived:

I'm happy with all of them, especially Axel!

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Guys this game is too cute.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I've added everyone who posted today!

My FC: 3437-3695-2934

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Yakiniku Teishoku posted:

FC: 4227-1715-7066 let me know you added and I'll add you back! Also Diva is asking for signatures for Bunny vs Rabbit today, if anyone would like to help with that :3:

Added you! I'm 3437-3695-2934

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I've added SystemLogoff, SeANMcBAY, McOgre, nerd_of_prey, melodicwaffle, Jelly Omelettle, and Plom Bar.

My friend code is 3437-3695-2934. If anyone else adds me, let me know!

Animal Crossing is better with friends.

Genovera fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Nov 8, 2016

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Would anyone like to have Peaches the normal horse or Vic the cranky bull in their town?

They're not in boxes yet, since I am using amiibo cards to replace them. I can move out one of them tonight, but the other will have to wait until next week when my Opal card arrives.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Genovera posted:

Would anyone like to have Peaches the normal horse or Vic the cranky bull in their town?

They're not in boxes yet, since I am using amiibo cards to replace them. I can move out one of them tonight, but the other will have to wait until next week when my Opal card arrives.

Last call on these guys-- If anyone wants one of them let me know!

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Our IRL friend Rhin participated in the Fashion Bash too.

Before, a track boy.

After, a spring fresh bounty hunter, but what's with that moustache?

I want to see more Fashion Bash pictures!

Genovera fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Nov 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I was in charge of cleaning up after the Fashion Bash. Here were the remaining outfits:

My favorite is the mustached cat but they're all pretty great.

• Locked thread