Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
One of my finest moments was having 3 Sol Rings on turn 5-6.

They belonged to the other 3 players in the game :yarr:. Never did find my own to complete the set, but I did end up killing the table with Player 1's Bonehoard, Player 2's Serra Avatar, and Player 3's Skitheryx.

Ramirez dePietro's Grand Piracy Adventure is my favorite deck. Theft, reanimate (which is simply graveyard theft) and clone effects everywhere. It can be a bit variable depending on the other players' decks and boardstates, leading to awkward moments where I have a Lord of the Void and a handful of clone effects with nothing else good on the board, so an Evil Twin, Phyrexian Metamorph, Stolen Identity, and kicked Rite of Replication later, and I eventually win the game with 9 Lords.

(My other two decks are Kangee Burd-tribal aka "Wait how did I win? This deck is terrible", and Vaevictis Asmadi aka "EDH" aka "Alphastrike Dragon")

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jun 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

A Fancy Bloke posted:

I'd very much like this deck list.

Here you go then (Dropping the full decklist since the OP said that's mostly ok). The mana looks kinda low, but 8 mana rocks makes it funtionally a 32-land deck, which still seems low, but I typically steal/clone at least one person's manarock to get me up and rolling.

Deck: Ramirez dePietro's Grand Piracy Adventure

//Captain and Commander
1 Ramirez DePietro

//Creatures
1 Clone
1 Lord of the Void
1 Dimir Doppelganger
1 Nezumi Graverobber
1 Sakashima the Impostor
1 Memnarch
1 Evil Twin
1 Wrexial, the Risen Deep
1 Dominating Licid
1 Body Double
1 Empress Galina
1 Consecrated Sphinx
1 Phyrexian Metamorph
1 Cryptoplasm
1 Phyrexian Infiltrator
1 Duplicant
1 Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni
1 Geth, Lord of the Vault
1 Sakashima's Student
1 Sphinx Ambassador
1 Vesuvan Doppelganger
1 Notion Thief
1 Consuming Aberration
1 Thada Adel, Acquisitor
1 Lazav, Dimir Mastermind
1 Silent-Blade Oni

//Spells
1 Knowledge Exploitation
1 Phyrexian Arena
1 Bribery
1 Memory Plunder
1 Coalition Relic
1 Mind Stone
1 Lim-Dûl's Vault
1 Illusionist's Gambit
1 Nihil Spellbomb
1 Copy Enchantment
1 Take Possession
1 Telemin Performance
1 Grim Return
1 Spinal Embrace
1 Mystic Remora
1 Psychic Intrusion
1 Acquire
1 Volition Reins
1 Darksteel Ingot
1 Rite of Replication
1 Coldsteel Heart
1 Dimir Signet
1 Treachery
1 Annex
1 Sol Ring
1 Glaring Spotlight
1 Psychic Surgery
1 Commandeer
1 Increasing Ambition
1 Copy Artifact
1 Animate Dead
1 Beacon of Unrest
1 Necromancy
1 Reanimate
1 Greed
1 Leyline of Anticipation
1 Ashen Powder
1 Control Magic
1 Blatant Thievery
1 Sensei's Divining Top
1 Dimir Cluestone
1 Stolen Identity
1 Aura Graft
1 Sculpting Steel
1 Spirit Away

//Lands
5 Island
7 Swamp
1 Lonely Sandbar
1 Barren Moor
1 Dimir Aqueduct
1 Tainted Isle
1 Drowned Catacomb
1 River of Tears
1 Minamo, School at Water's Edge
1 Moonring Island
1 Halimar Depths
1 Sunken Ruins
1 Vesuva
1 Thespian's Stage
1 Command Tower
1 Watery Grave
1 Temple of Deceit
1 Reliquary Tower

Display deck statistics

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

So it's a gimmick deck based on stealing and trolling? Sounds fun! :pirate:

Yeah, it does its best to play with everyone else's decks and boardstates :yarr:. Makes things quite entertaining (though token decks poo poo all over you)

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Mono Blue Omnitribal w/Mistform Ultimus.

The deck everyone secretly doesn't know they always wanted to do.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

En Fuego posted:

My mono colored general is Zirilan of the Claw.

Zirilian of the Claw

A friend of mine runs a Zirilian deck, and his major gimmick is getting any one or more of Cold Storage/Helvault/Conjurers Closet/Tawnos' Coffin onto the field so each time he tutors for a dragon, he can flicker/temp-exile it before Z's perma-exile trigger goes off and keep his dragons.

(Once I bounced his Cold Storage with several nice dragons eaten on it, he sacrificed it in responce, and I dropped Gather Specimens :kheldragar:)

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Helpful Advice: When you drop Guile/Dovescape to try making infinite pigeons in your Kangee bird deck, remember to remove the Purphoros an opponent with a full hand of cards has in play before they empty their hand and kill everyone with exploding birds.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Commandeer, Spelljack, Lapse of Certainty

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Someone I know really wants to make a Bear-themed EDH deck and I decided to klodge a theoretical one together. I generally overload a deck then pare it down, but I also have the bad habit of forgetting something generally important. Here's the decklist WIP. It's mostly focused on making lots of bears and then mass-buffing them to make them generally useful because jesus christ it's a frigging bear deck. I'd appreciate any criticisms of something that absolutely shouldn't be there, or something that should that I've forgotten about.

Goddamned bears.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

There we go, forgot the Obelisk, have the Replicator, entirely unsure how I left Call and Path out considering that Call was one of the reasons I made the deck U/G to begin with.

:allears:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Grip of Chaos is my new favorite card.

I just played a game of EDH last night against a Norin deck and a Geth deck. The Norin deck got Grip of Chaos out, then the Geth deck got out Mikaeus&Triskelion and a sacrifice outlet.

Ten Minutes Later, nothing useful happened.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

mehall posted:

Made myself a Veavictis Asmadi deck, and it's been a lot of fun.

Any comments / advice?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/vaevictis-asmadi-an-actual-elder-dragon-deck/

I also have a Vaevictis Asmadi EDH Deck but ours seem to be widely different. I have a bit more artefact and spell-based ramp, and more big buff spells and extra combat step granters. We both use different big creatures, yours seem to have a bit more utility. A lot of my removal spells are multitaskers. You use a wider variety of basic lands (though with 6 total, your kodama's reach and harrow are kinda not terribly useful)

Things out of my deck I strongly reccomend regardless: Runes of the Deus and/or Bear Umbra (Vaevictis suddenly becomes Xyber-Huge on the attack), Crop Rotation and/or Expedition Map (Searching for nonbasics is powerful)

Other thoughts: Crypt Ghast + Urborg is cute, but relies on getting Urborg, which even with a few tutors/nonbasiclandtutors (which you mostly lack) it seems a bit shaky. Birds of Paradise is silly. It's two mana more, but Krosan Restorer or another land-untapper would probably be better value. Speaking of land untappers, you've got a lot more enters-tapped lands than I do. Might want to consider grabbing the M13/INN buddylands (Wooded Foothills, Dragonskull Summit, Woodland Cemetary) though those might not work as well with your low basic land count. Amulet of Vigor? More tutors in general might be nice to help get what you want: Diabolic Tutor, Diabolic Revelation, Increasing Ambition, Rune-Scarred Demon?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

If he wants to be a spell-heavy deck with a lot of spell recursion, the Mind Seize Commander Deck might be a better start. Blue has a lot of ways to get spells back from your graveyard, and Blue/Red combined can do a lot of spell-related shenanigans.

In this case I mean spell as in instants/sorceries, as opposed to the generic Magic use of spell to refer to any card being cast.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 17, 2014

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Olothreutes posted:

So I finally got my Uril deck up and running, I don't have a list handy at the moment, but in testing I found a weakness. I currently have absolutely zero ways to interact with enchantments or artifacts. This is pretty clearly not a huge issue in terms of cards, but which are the best to run? I have a krosan grip and a hull breach, and the usual suspects in erase, naturalize, and disenchant. I also have the comedy option soltari visionary who is both an answer to some enchantments as well as an evasive beater if I need to suit someone up other than Uril. What other things should I be considering? I'd like to avoid global enchantment wipes for obvious reasons. I'm aware of the global wipe that returns all my enchantments to the battlefield if I have threshold but in testing I've never really hit threshold that often.

If you want a disenchant effect on a flying body (as a backup to drop auras onto), look up any card with Cloudchaser in its name.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Deadeye Navigator is a poo poo card that shouldn't be in EDH anyway so.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

C-Euro posted:

2. Does anyone run zombie tribal in this format? I picked up the black C14 pre-con and I'm really intrigued by Gisa, she seems like a black Krenko to me and with all the zombie Lords out there she could make a pretty nice amount of tokens each turn. Then again, Grimgrin might be a better general since there's some Zombie-themed blue cards in Innistrad. Has anyone seen this kind of deck before? Someone must run it, why else would Death Baron cost more than $10?

Grimgrin is probably more powerful because you can get the hilarious combo of Rooftop Storm and Gravecrawler to just electric congaline a zombie into Grimgrin's face forevermore, along with the extra card-draw and non-creature-permanent-removal(mostly bounces) from blue. Then you can put both Gisa and Geralf in it and have a true sibling team-up. Most tribal decks are A Thing in EDH. Mono-black would also work pretty well.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

C-Euro posted:

Honestly that's as strong a selling point to me as anything else you said. Is that weird?

Nothing wrong with flavor in an EDH deck. My U/B Clone/Steal/Reanimate deck's commander is the almost-never-gets-cast pretty much useless Ramirez DePietro because he's a Legendary Pirate. Wanted to make a new deck, looked through all the Legends from Legends, saw him, got inspired. Now I put tron decks' Grafted Exoskeletons onto esper lifegain decks' Serra Avatars, use Avacyns to turn on Heliod's Devotion, cast someone's Wheel of Fortune twice while I have a Notion Thief in play, use Memnarch and a Seedborn Muse to rubber-band Karona back to my field every turn, kill someone with their own commander damage, and collect everyone at the table's Sol Rings out of their decks like I was building the Olympic symbol. :yarr:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Deckit posted:

I would love to see that deck list. I was about to start building a Grimgrin deck with the new family members Gissa and Geralf but that sounds more fun.

Here it is. Disclaimer: The deck runs kinda too few land. I recognise this. Between the store using the partial paris mulligan and usually being able to copy/steal a mana rock in the first few turns, but feel free to shave off some of the more clunky/niche cards for a few more land. I probably should do the same (And figure out what to cut on top of that for a Word of Command that I'm probably getting as a Christmas present). I also should really shove a Tolaria West in there but I couldn't find one.

:yarr: Story Time: Tonight in an EDH game, a Nekusar player had a Notion Thief (but not Nekusar himself) out. He cast Whispering Madness with a 7 card hand. I responded by Memory Plunder-ing a killspell out of a graveyard on his Notion Thief and casting my own, drawing those delicious 28 cards. Annoyed, the Nekusar player played and activated a Temple Bell (bringing my hand to 32), killed a blocker, and swung another creature with the ciphered Whispering Madness through to trigger it again, making me draw another 128 cards. I died instantly, but I can claim to have drawn/stolen 160 cards in one turn now :kheldragar:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Dec 7, 2014

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

C-Euro posted:

I used to have a Grixis copy/steal deck, might I suggest the Gatecrash Primordials if you have lots of players in each match, or Curse of Echoes if you want to be silly? Also, the first time I ever played the deck I dropped Gather Specimens on an opponent's infinite Krenko combo :kheldragar::hf::kheldragar:

I forget why Diluvian/Sepuchral Primordial didn't enthuse me, Curse of Echoes lets other people steal too and that's no fun, and I honestly thought I had a Gather Specimens in the deck, there's one in my bird deck (partially for general shenanigans and partially because giant owl in the picture), and it really needs to go into the deck. Worst case scenario it's Desertion, best case it's :kheldragar:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:yarr: story of the week: A Melek all-spells player played an Arcane Melee after the Joira player overloaded a Cyclonic Rift (which itself came a turn after the Melek player Windfall'd us for 18). Basically the setup is: Arcane Melee + Huge hands of cards.

I took my turn next, and ended my turn with 5 copies of the Melek player's Gilded Lotus, the Melek player's Gilded Lotus, and I attempted to headshot the Joira player by casting an Ignite Memories (From the Melek player's graveyard) on him with storm count 16.

Only got him to 4 :shrug:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Dec 14, 2014

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I think I achieved Peak :yarr: tonight with Ramirez de Pietro's Piracy Extravaganza tonight. Murdered all three other players with their own poo poo:

Skullbriar: Treachery'd after it was medium buffed and given Trample, beat to death with their own commander damage

Jhoira of the Gitu: Forced them to tap out to protect Jhoira from a Desertion, leaving me free to Knowledge Exploitation a Time Stretch from their deck, cast a Wrexial on extra turn 1, recast the Time Stretch on extra turn 2, and beat them to death with Wrexial and a necromancy'd Steel Hellkite from the Freyalise player

Freyalise: Necromantic Selection to wipe their "about to Overrun and shitroll you" board (reanimating Wrexial from the wrath), Bribery a Thunderfoot Baloth, cast Ramirez, next turn kick Rite of Replication on Thunderfoot and swing 50 trampling damage into their face across three creatures.

Nobody could even be mad after that show.

Also: Is this also the Tiny Leaders thread, or are enough people in the main thread interested in that? Kinda want to play in a league of that online. Cockatrice players are starting to get into it a little, and I'm having fun punching people with mushrooms with a Thelon of Havenwood deck.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Man_alive posted:

Just had a flick through and found your deck list. Looks fun as hell, and as a bonus, aside from a couple of cards looks pretty easy to pick up, too! Obviously, this goes really well in in a multi player setting as evidenced by your story above. Have you had much experience with it 1v1? How did it fare in that setting?

I mostly bring it out for 3-4 player games, since it relies on a fair amount of things on the field and/or in graveyards. Only played a few two player games. If I can clone/steal/acquire something juicy from them early on, it might work, but it's even more up in the air.

I think my current list is the link you found, but -Ink Eyes, Spirit Away, Spinal Embrace, +Desertion, Necromantic Selection, Gather Specimens

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

So Lapse of Certainty + Pyxis will nuke a commander forever despite everyone knowing full well where it is?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Molybdenum posted:

Rough draft of a tiny leaders jaya Ballard deck.

http://deckbox.org/sets/911353

Am I missing anything obvious? Should I switch to a scrying sheets and snow mana base?

Edit: Pyrite spellbomb, shrine of burning rage, ghostfire?

Instead of a giant pile of words, I'll just link the Jaya TL Deck my friend and I collaborated on and have playtested a fair bit on both Cockatrice and a few TL FNMs to great success and let you see what in it looks good/better for you. (e:Replace the Wheel with a Browbeat, wheel is actually banned and several people around me never noticed) Never thought of the Fiery Temper before, so I learned something too.

If you have the snow manabase, then a Skred to bop a fat creature and a Mouth of Ronom for another colorless damage source would be pretty fun, but Skred Red seems to be coming back a bit as a Modern thing so the snow lands are getting a little annoying/pricy for me.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Feb 27, 2015

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

BXCX posted:

Does anyone have a brief writeup or some links about Tiny Leaders that I could add to the OP? I assume this is the best thread to for Tiny Leaders chat so I might as well add it in. I'm still not sold on TL as a format mostly because I don't want the hassle of keeping up with another format. It is starting to leak into my LGS so my participation may be inevitable, I'll probably throw together a creatureless Isamaru Voltron deck if it comes to that since I've been eyeing the same in EDH.

Tiny Leaders is a new format that is a cross between Modern/Legacy and Duel(French) Commander. Players start with 25 life, have a 50 card singleton deck with the usual Commander/Color Identity rules, and a 10 card sideboard. Commander Damage does not exist. All cards in the deck must be CMC 3 or lower. The format is specifically meant to be played as a 2 player one, which combined with the smaller decksize, means that decks tend to be more competitive/faster/powerful in nature, often resembling scaled down Legacy decks. Every 1/2/3 color combination is playable at this level, having at least one valid commander (Sultai is the exception, but the format's rules allow you to proxy a generic 2/2 BUG Legendary as your commander, allowing access to that color identity)

The official Tiny Leaders website and banlist

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Gynovore posted:

Omnath seems like a no-brainer here. Also, congrats for NOT being one of the many monogreen commander decks that destroy the opponent's land.

Not until he drops GIlt-Leaf Archdruid and takes all his opponent's land :kheldragar:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Molybdenum posted:

Who's the other jaya tiny leaders player?

Wheel of fortune is on the ban list :/

I edited my original post saying to swap it back for a Browbeat, sorry about that. At one point the front page overview showed Wheel of Fortune on the ban list, but the ban list page proper didn't, they fixed that.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

AlternateNu posted:

So, I've got about 20 more slots to fill for my Iraq War EDH deck (not counting lands). Need more recommendations! Can anyone think of a good stand-in for Bush or Hussein? Cheney was easy. :v:

Alliance of Arms, Arms Dealer, Aurelia, the Warleader (Alter to Bush?) Hazeon Tamar (Hussein?)

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

My LGS' L2 judge does a similar thing, but $50/deck and TCG Mid. I think he's up to six of them now, and they're actually not bad at all. The Karn one can do funny things.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

WAR FOOT posted:

I'm thinking of making an Empress Galina deck with a tribal Merfolk bent, and as many Steal Stuff effects as possible.

I'm anticipating getting dogpiled early because I took people's toys.

Also, Homeward Path is a thing I guess.

Annex, Blatant Thievery, Volition Reins, Take Possession, and Political Trickery all solve the Homeward Path issue. Spreading Seas would neuter it for awhile and give your merfolk some ups. I've got posts earlier in the thread with my Ramirez de Pietro U/B Steal Stuff (And Clone What I Cant Steal) deck which would give you a solid jumping-off base.

e: Oh god, with Galina as your commander you could run Leyline of Singularity for hilarious results :getin: (Mirror Gallery too, I guess)

e2: New Pirate Deck Story, I guess: Last game I played, I stole all three other players' commanders (Freyalise, Athreos, and Jarrod), and later started reanimating/cloning Sepuchral Primordials to reanimate/clone Angels of Serenity to wipe everyone else's board so I could reanimate/clone Grey Merchants of Asphodel to nuke everyone off the board. Stolen Identity can do some serious lifting.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 22:53 on May 14, 2015

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

So what would be the clash of the titans: Uril vs Zur vs Prossh vs ??? (Geist? Derevi?)

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Kick a rite of replication on the Precursor Golem and prepare the aspirin.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

CountFosco posted:

Could anyone give me some mtgo budget suggestions for my mono-green deck?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/monolith94/ezuri%20EDH.png~original

Beast Within, Nature's Claim, Bramblecrush, Song of the Dryads, Survival of the Fittest, removing Toshimo's Trigger Lands, Concordant Crossroads, Kamahl Fist of Krosa, Surrak the Hunt Caller, Oran-Rief the Vastwood, Reap and Sow

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

If you want competitive commander, they just banned Mystical Tutor, will probably ban Top next revision, and Dig and Gaea's Cradle are on the poo poo-list

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Sensei's Divining Top is now banned in French EDH (Also the Partial Paris Mulligan was replaced by the Vancouver Mulligan which is mildly annoying). I've two decks (Keranos control and Nekusar) that now need a new card to replace it, and am stumped for general ideas. Just throw in Crystal Ball and call it a day?

Aranan posted:

I was curious how wishes and Spawnsire would work in Commander, so I poked around the rules page and they actually have a ruling specifically for these cards.

Seems kind of lame, honestly. Just have a sideboard as a part of the normal Commander deck.

There's an optional rule somewhere on there that says you can have a 10 card sideboard. Most people in my playgroup allow me to run a Living Wish w/sideboard (The wishboard is 9 assorted non-combo-piece 5-10cost fatties that do something or other and a cabal coffers, in a jund ramp deck), and if someone random does disagree, I just swap the Wish for a Wilderness Elemental or something.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Sep 29, 2015

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Gynovore posted:

Just for funsies, if un-sets were allowed on Commander, what cards would be played?

Twoish years ago, the manager of my LGS had a nearly all-foiled out B/W lifeloss/lifegain/Orzhov Goodstuff/Angels/Iforget GhostDad deck. He had a copy of Super Secret Tech. We allowed it.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Some keywords, a method to get bigger, the ability to keep that bigness.

It's fat slow Skullbriar in completely different colors.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Olothreutes posted:

Someone earlier in the thread posted a Ramirez de Pietro pirate themed deck that stole a lot of things, you could look there for ideas as well.
:kimchi: It got remembered :kimchi:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Toshimo posted:

I was thinking of doing some more "deckbuilding process" writeups. Looking for suggestions of Commander/Archetype/Theme people would like to see. Pretty open ended.

Snake tribal with the new commander. No Hermit Druid allowed.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

NivMizzet posted:

It's quite a shame they didn't use at least one of the new commanders for artifacts, even Maro says that U/R is the best color combination for artifacts. I honestly would have preferred the Sphinx been an artifact-based legend instead of a second Mindmoil. It's probably just a situation where the Izzet in Ravnica focused on Instants and Sorceries, and now most of the designers in R&D can't think of that color combination as anything besides that.

Maro is aware of the demand for one but we probably won't see one for another three years. :(

Jon Finkel running Storm into the ground probably also didn't help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I pull out my stungun and knock my opponent out any time I begin my lockdown loop with Shisato, Whispering Hunter in my snake tribal EDH deck.

Sharzak posted:

I'm getting into EDH with a few friends who are probably going to be taking it a bit more seriously than I am. I've made a Lorthos, the Tidemaker octopus themed EDH deck that will pretty much be mono-U control except with a shitload of angry sea monsters and mind control effects. I've never played EDH before, is there anything in here I'm obviously missing? I'm at 99 cards right now. One of the people I'm playing with has specifically requested nobody use Sol Ring which was the 100th. I'm very close to telling him to eat poo poo since I'm using Lorthos and he's using Derevi, but that's neither here nor there right now--are there any other glaring holes in my deck? Does this have any chance at hanging against a Derevi or Kaalia or other degenerate commanders? I'm less concerned with ramping and more concerned with having enough bounce and counterspells to just make it a pain in the rear end to target me, but any ramp I could slot in would be obviously immensely helpful. I would like more options for graveyard recursion as well.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/17-12-15-lorthos-edh/

Quest for Ula's Temple is basically your deck in a nutshell, and Reality Shift gives you another Blue source of creature Exile.