Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
failfox is garbage and you're on the wrong side of history if you use it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

It is a great day. RIP gwx

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

infernal machines posted:

it's amd isn't it?

Via

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Ludwig van Halen posted:

I did the windows 10 anniversary update and now all my settings and documents are gone. what the hell???

no. all your files are exactly where you left them.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Windows 10 anniversary trip report

Main PC now Hangs with unhappy face every 5 minutes of use. Macos Sierra working perfectly on macbook. More to come

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

shipping damage isn't a spectrum, it's two points: undamaged, and destroyed

dude deserves the full value of the machine from UPS

I think the man collecting this poo poo can tell u all. About a spectrum

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

atomicthumbs posted:

good thing i noticed this window sitting behind all the other windows

thanks windows for freeing up my calendar to tell me what time works for me

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

in other news go gently caress yourself

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

rjmccall posted:

are you claiming that when the windows terminal sees a unicode character that isn't in the active font, its response is to say gently caress it we'll just reinterpret the encoding using the active code page and render that

because that would be hilarious
what does your heart tell you

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Android spectrum disorder

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

groove is definitely what i would call my business product

Groove is the current name of their lovely music streaming service. Not to be confused with xbox live music

Quote: On July 6, 2015, Microsoft announced the re-branding of Xbox Music as Groove to tie in with the impending release of Windows 10. The new brand utilizes the Microsoft-owned "Groove" trademark formerly used for the unrelated product Microsoft Office Groove (now OneDrive for Business).

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Sep 30, 2016

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

it's no different from insulting someone by calling them "retarded." i've taken it out of my personal lexicon of derogatory terms. you should do the same.

(i'm still hanging on to "sperg" for now)
No. Shut up

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

qirex posted:

probably the same minds who brought you "deleted emails in outlook need to show an unread count in the trash can"

The same mind who brought you "ctrl+F to find something in an email? gently caress you"

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Doesn't say Plex, therefore this is fake

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

lmao bugcheck

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Next flight of Windows 10 sounding good

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

A Yolo Wizard posted:

outlook for ios has completely stopped working with my gmail account, and their chat support has also stopped responding to me.

You make awful decisions

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

akadajet posted:

i made this in the horrible new incarnation of mspaint. couldn't figure out how to punch the hole in the 'P'

Yes this seems about the correct amount of effort

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

duTrieux. posted:

if you search bing for "spelikans" you get the definition of "pell mell". this apepars to be because of jules verne.

algorithms are weird.

You're posting off-brand. Bing is a verb, you do not search bing

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Wheany posted:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/05/23/announcing-windows-10-china-government-edition-new-surface-pro/
"Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and the new Surface Pro"

these loving names
With Windows 10, Surface, HoloLens, and gaming we want to inspire a new generation of creativity everywhere in the world. I can’t wait to see what you will create next.

Thanks,

-Terry

Therry

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

orange sky posted:

and gently caress microsoft sales I don't care

Most of these people got laid off

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sPv8PPl7ANU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Speaking of Ms breaking updates, I tell my Mac to update overnight and when I get on next it says update failed and 100% of thr time it's due to some poo poo Microsoft application that refused to quit

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Raluek posted:

what does this mean

It means he doesn't know what a low pass filter is

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqO0nOgVD8w

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

jony neuemonic posted:

ms throwing in the towel on qa is a real bummer, because despite the bugs win10 is still pretty good. i have to use 7 at work and it might as well be a reskinned win95, it's just so clunky.

You're right, Windows 7 isn't the same without redundant control panels

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

lol if you record yourself playing video games. double lol if you loving sit down and watch someone else play video games on the internet.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

anthonypants posted:

how many lol if you get paid for it

Like a lot of lolz at the system that is enabling this kind of bank to be made at playing vidya games that I’ll never make

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

infernal machines posted:

congratulations on being an old using a computer

Windows 10 is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

I still want to know what retard fuckup piece of poo poo decided ctrl+p should be pause/play instead of space. only MS could gently caress up that bad.

Google ctrl F in outlook.

• Locked thread