Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm so excited for all of these games except for Art Academy and Horse Solitaire

give me that paper mario, right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
also lol if you dont harshly criticize games based on a reveal trailer

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Federation force will be the first and last Metroid game I ever buy

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Bombadilillo posted:

Really felt like they are abandoning the wiiu. Not "it's dead" but, whatever has been made for it will come out and that's that. I doubt there will be anything for it but some cross nx games by next year.

That leaves me like 5 games I want/need to play.

Also I really want to play that star fox guard game on my android device. Seems like some good tower defense which is a toilet/work break genre for me.

they talked about some games for the wiiu, its gonna die soon :tinfoil:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Bombadilillo posted:

300 posts in the wiiu thread...about 3ds metroid, better irrationally pretend they aren't winding down the console.

Get hyped for the nx dummy.

I mean, we all agree that Wii U Star Fox Zero is going to be game of the year every year from now on and that Uncle Grippy is amazing, but 3ds metroid seems to be kind of a controversial topic round' these parts

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Are people only allowed to say a game looks bad after it comes out now or what.

Lotta people rushing to defend poor paper mario despite literally everything in the trailer saying it's sticker star again :shrug:.

lol

but really, I feel it's stupid to say "game is poo poo" or "game looks bad" based on what little we have seen, and obviously it would be a bad choice for Nintendo to release "Sticker star but now with paint!", so I'm going to assume that they've touched up the combat a bit, maybe made it a tad less "you need this one battle item to make this boss fathomable to fight"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FirstAidKite posted:

Why did #FE do bad in japan? I thought japan liked SMT & FE a bunch

part of it is because the (barely) reveal trailer showed the past SMT and FE heroes together, and then the game was not exactly what people expected it to be and was in fact something very different

to the point where some retards called it false advertising

that AND because it came out on the WiiU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

This new game looks to be the exact same down to the limited attacks and the shop in the main hub area that sells them to you. Also judging by the fact that there's no Toadsworth and just a generic red toad in the intro is kind of hinting that there isn't going to be anything original here character wise either outside that paint bucket thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I wish Nintendo would be doomed already so this dumb argument could doom as well.

lol

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/NintendoInq/status/723150215994187789

i want it

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I remember when Jim Sterling gave Kid Icarus Uprising a 5/10 and that was the moment I stopped trusting Jim Sterling for anything

The moment I stopped was him talking about Fallout 4

he called the polygamy "progressive"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Renoistic posted:

I wish.

Nintendo literally passed the translation duties off to Atlus to avoid getting more of their employees harassed.

lol

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

elf help book posted:

Nintendo had Platinum help on Star Fox to deflect furry attacks.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I just want the song book, even though I have never sang before

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ImpAtom posted:

Nintendo please.

What do I get for using it in Star Fox Zero?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I mean, Nintendo can show off the NX at literally any time, because of the nintendo directs.

Junpei Hyde posted:

Can't wait till the loving robocop treehouse replace some of the white bread with brown bread.

:allears:

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Apr 27, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

majormonotone posted:

I can't believe they executed jivjov live on stage at the investors meeting

what were his last words

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

DoctorWhat posted:

i don't want any more dlc, i want a robust re-balancing so that Roy isn't worthless compared to all the other dlc characters

this, but for Dedede

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Suspicious Cook posted:

So with this year's E3 being focused entirely on Zelda for Wii U and Pokemon S&M for 3DS, will there be anything else to unveil? They're obviously petering out WIi U development in favor of NX, but with no NX news this E3, I can't imagine there being a whole lot to talk about for their E3 Direct. The new Kirby game, I guess.

Maybe a new smash character :smugmrgw:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'd be completely fine with F Zero: Revengeance :allears:

I can't wait for all these nintendo games though (except zelda, zelda is meh), give them all to me

Suspicious Cook posted:

Federation Force's problems are that it looks only okay and that we haven't had a real Metroid game since Prime 3 in 2008. If they made this team based shooter based on a more prolific property or a new IP I don't think anyone would be up in arms. Heck, they could have made it Splatoon: Federation Force and people probably would have eaten it up.

No, then people would scream "WHY IS THIS NOT A METROID GAME!" because it looks like metroid

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Looper posted:

you guys laugh now but federation force's final mission is gonna be about taking down Dangerous Fugitive Samus Aran, leading into the long awaited sequel to metroid fusion

how about taking down Other M as a whole

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Golden Goat posted:

I don't see the problem here, it's just saving you from your crippling addiction to special editions.

I need that song book, man

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Yesssssssss, secured my order for #FE

I can't wait for the song book :allears:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Third, they should start developing and publishing games instead of plastic bricks that collect dust underneath my tv.

lol get a load of this guy

I said come in! posted:

We'll see. I feel burned by the Wii U, although that's not entirely fair to Nintendo cause I saw the writing on the wall that this console would be a commercial failure. Played some really good games on it though just didn't expect Nintendo to abandon it so quickly.

the wii u has been supported for almost four years now

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I will support Hatsune Miku in Splatoon, but only if she sings Dominos Pizza songs

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tender Bender posted:

Splatoon is a really good game that's surprisingly fun, easy to start, and only gets better as you get deeper into it.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is a game with a gorgeous world, a confusing but interesting battle system, and some terrible plot, characters, and mind bogglingly bad gameplay decisions. Doing anything is a slow slog, and as you play deeper into it those flaws become even more pronounced, you realize the exploration is really shallow, and there's no payoff for your mastery of its admittedly cool combat system. I've said this before but it's a rare game where I don't just regret purchasing it, I regret dumping like a month of free time into it before realizing it was never gonna deliver whatever I thought it would.

Xenoblade Chronicles Wii seems pretty good though, gonna try that out someday. By all accounts Xenoblade X took everything people liked about the Wii game and got rid of it, while doubling down on the stuff people didn't like.

Even with all of that, I know this one guy that has poured eight hundred hours into it.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

sharrrk posted:

i'm late on this but i like marie more than callie. that's all

i agree, friend

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Judd's better than all of them.

I think we can all agree with this

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

It looks like a great game, I'm going to buy it

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nephzinho posted:

Tried starfox last night. Holy poo poo the controls are bad. The first segment of "use motion controls to target the enemies' weak spot" had me cringing.

git gud and/or don't give up, skeleton!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Like shut the hell up dad you're kind of taking me out of it and also I'm at the final boss I think I know about the controls.

he's saying that for game critics

except some might not even get to that point

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
The worst thing about nintendo fans are the ones that get irrationally angry at nintendo fans that are legitimately excited for the upcoming (and current) releases. One guy told me he'd rather there be no new metroid instead of Fed Force, and yet he's still the type to complain that "It's been nine years! NINE YEARS!"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Just asking for clarity but was he telling you that you can't be happy with it? If I just offhand go "man I'd rather they didn't make a new paper mario at all" after seeing color splash got revealed it's not me saying that you aren't allowed to get excited, just that I'm not and I think it's gonna be garbo

Well, I'm not a metroid fan, and he knows that, so he's constantly trying to convince me that Fed Force is a bad thing and must be avoided like the Phantom Menace. Im gonna at least try the game out if there's a demo.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
They could still do miiverse and etc by including a WiiU game pad with the NX, along with whatever you nerds think the NX controller will be

I mean, as if they're going to switch away from the game pad, that thing is golden

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Viewtiful Jew posted:

This is why we needed Peter Molyneux in AAA game development. If he were still around we'd have gotten smell-o-vision technology in games up and running by this point.

Everyone will experience their own unique smells.

Peter Molyneux could have become the willy wonka of the games industry? poo poo, son...

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Super No Vacancy posted:

splatoon is boring

if you don't like fun games, yeah its boring

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I can't wait for the after credits scene of Super Mario Brothers 2 (based off of the game, not the movie) foreshadowing the Donkey Kong Country movie, based off of the cartoon

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Rexroom posted:

Speaking of Pokémon, gaming news sites are reporting that Street Fighter V has been outsold by Pokkén Tournament, of all things. However, they base their numbers from VGchartz, so take that with a pinch of salt.

That said, it did sell better than SF5 in Japan back in March, judging from the data provided by Media Create.

thats what they loving deserve for not including dan, my man

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

The NX is actually just an announcement that Nintendo is remaking the Wizard.

This time Jonah Hill plays the role of the kid that wants to go to California and the game they play in the finals is Captain Rainbow 2

please keep jonah hill away from anything nintendo related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

WadeBartender posted:

We watching the same thing? because that things actually pretty awful

its good if you like..whatever the hell this is

• Locked thread