Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

KittyEmpress posted:

Gas all archeage threads and ban all pedos + defenders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Axel Serenity posted:

The problem is that he is still involved behind closed doors, can still post in AAGoons, and the guild leadership is trying to censor any discussion or jokes at SCT's expense instead of admitting he protected a pedophile. All it would take to get the discussion to stop is guild leadership going "SCT is not welcome and anyone associated with him and BFM are not welcome. Please feel free to laugh at his expense." But, instead, they continue to tiptoe around the issue, shout down dissenters, and attempt to sweep discussion under the rug instead of just outright saying they have cut ties with some internet BFF of theirs. The last time I heard Dodgy in Mumble making a state of the guild address, he literally said "We've been working with act and others for Auroria planning." So, no, he is not cast out as he should be.

Just because someone isn't a pedophile themselves doesn't mean they aren't supporting a culture that condones it. Nothing changes if these people aren't shown that there are actual consequences to being pieces of poo poo, and no game is more important than an actual child being groomed by some creepster. If the guild would straight up say that instead of going "Oh, but we kicked him! See! We're totally not still chatting with them in private mumble servers or anything!" then the problem would be solved. But instead of laughing at how dumb SCT was, people rage out and end up stirring poo poo over their e-friends.

But the wool!

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Eminai posted:

Isn't importing drama against the rules though? I mean, poo poo, probate him for a low effort post or something if you don't want to ban him for drama importing. I just want a readable ArcheAge thread, why are people acting like this is such an unreasonable request?

:ironicat:

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
If fishing is like mining in eve, every fisher deserves to be hunted and murdered ruthlessly, regardless of affiliation.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Aleth posted:

Step 1: find a boat with radar and cannons, like a cutter.

Step 2: crew boat, sail around looking at radar until fishers are spotted.

Step 3: kill the fishfucker captain and take control of the ship yourself.

Step 4: bring the ship into cannon range and set the fish free!

:911:

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Fishing goons have finally convinced me to install the game. I can't wait to see what all the ruckus is about and also kill fishing goons.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

DirtyFalcon posted:

Good luck, with as much goonfucking money as they have surely made you won't be able to get past the gearcheck on the j4g raid bosses.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

lewtt posted:

If you are still endlessly arguing or witch hunting after a month about awfully stupid poo poo a dumb guy did to a clueless teenager on the internet years ago while alienating/kicking/arguing with people who vocalize not caring about some random goon, it's bordering saying as much about you as it is BFM's said mindfucking of icelandic teen

But I guess calling people out on obsessive tirades over month-old/years-old spilled milk classifies me as a pedo apologist

:yikes:

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

this thread is more fun than the game imo
I never actually made a character.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

BBG & Widestancer for cutest forum couple

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Is this the part where someone claims imp conspiracy? Can it be?

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Malakesh posted:

where does this puppet master thing keep coming from? I don't see it in my posts. I also don't subscribe to the Widestancer fan club so that apparently is reason to get ostracized I guess. I have pretty much parroted the same poo poo you imp zoners have done in this thread and the ones before it except I made it intentionally unfunny to prove a point and also because you lot are loving retarded and have done nothing but drag SA further into the shitter this thread especially.
At one time games was not a complete cesspit. I guess those days are over.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
I can not loving believe this thread. Fishing goons, always reaching for new lows (for the sake of virtual loving fish).

It's over guys. You goon hosed to get ahead in a video game, and you did so. No one is ever going to believe differently. But no, whatever, let's trivialize actual world issues just to win an argument/defend your e-honour on the internet. That'll win the crowd over.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Opinionated posted:

Saying I was ever a pedo apologist just proves what a moron you are. But thanks for proving my point. You just can't stop refreshing this thread. Your life is posting. I am THE puppet master.

pfffhahahahaha

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Arcade posted:

staaahp, you're trivializing actual world issues, you're not going to win over this crowd.

Petulant manchild.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Helmholz posted:

Could someone do this without stretching the thing out horizontally?

Let no one say I never contributed anything to the archeage thread.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Poistiant posted:

That is a guy using a voice filter right?

It's kind of got that sound, doesn't it?

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
you can't be a stable normal person if you like archeage. the two are mutually exclusive

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
there are no goons playing this game and neither should you. run. run away and never look back

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
you know what's a better game than this and going f2p? wildstpfahahahaha, i'm pulling your leg, don't play that lovely game either

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i have the bad wrong view of associating eonwe with metaknight still

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
at least i think that was eonwe, i don't remember. i do it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
man i thought this thread had been wrung dry, but then along comes Holyshoot, come to tell us that we shouldn't feel good about not wanting to gently caress children. what a time to be alive

• Locked thread