Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
A Gorilla got shot. If there'd been tort reform, perhaps the zoo wouldn't have felt the need to shoot it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

paranoid randroid posted:

ok yeah sure, dont get me wrong, please do feel free to waste time and money on California and Minnesota

but why would you

I have been saying for months that Minnesota is trump country. It is a state of white folks who have to deal with ISIS in their midst, how the gently caress can it not go for Trump?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

paranoid randroid posted:

MIGF is many things but i do not think he is a Trump supporter

Donald Trump has an inappropriate, isolationist foreign policy. While Trump has some good ideas, such as how to handle ISIS, I cannot trust him to follow through on his campaign promises.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

William Bear posted:

May I suggest 2016 GOP Collapse: The French! Revolution?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

funny way to spell posted:

David French billionaire heir to the French Mustard Corporation

Is French a Heinz plant?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

rear end cobra posted:

Wtf is a David French and why are people talking about it?

Someone who don't even have a twitter.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Spacebump posted:

I think Romney wants to run one more time but would never do it as a third party candidate.

I think Romney is too afraid to run against anyone willing to make fun of his bigamist religion.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

He's not wrong. Who wins any votes by supporting trannies? Its another stupid loving initiative from an administration with a long and sordid record of failure.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
That was a good podcast you posted, Joementum. Fortunately I'm the loving white dude able to go pick up a waitress at a biker bar, discuss race in an informed manner, and network my rear end off with the David Brooks crowd. gently caress it feels good to be a Democrat.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Why should the rest of us have to suffer for the sins of the Bernie thread?

A good question for the Bernie thread.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The Trump shitposters are "ironic racists" and/or authoritarian-lovers. MIGF is straight up genocidal.

Was it genocide when we nuked Japan and firebombed nazis? gently caress NO! It was the vengence which they deserved for loving with America and uniting our entire nation behind government intervention in the free market.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

nachos posted:

How many hours before Trump tweets his first "WHO??"

"David French once put ketchup on his Trump Steak. SAD!"

*picture of trump frowning in front of a steak with ketchup on it*

God that loving taco wall tweet on cinco de mayo was loving genius

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

(Kramers into thread) DO WE HAVE A RENEGADE?!

It is time to command & conquer

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

In the battle for name recognition, French's missed hard.

Turns out, golden's trumps french every time

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Sir Tonk posted:

And you know what they call a... a... a David French in Paris?

A Krystal with cheese?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Tesseraction posted:

...do you not remember what ISIS spawned from?

Bush's refusal to authorize the kill team to get Zarqawi when they had him in 2003?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Tesseraction posted:

...do you not remember what ISIS spawned from?

Arab culture, antisemitism, and refusal to accept that their practices like female genital mutilation have no loving valid place in this world?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Karl Barks posted:

god drat it why didn't he authorize the kill team!

Because Dick Cheney and Condi Rice wanted to score some easy political points on the Iraq war.

There is one loving great documentary on Frontline covering this called 'The Rise of ISIS'

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Tesseraction posted:

And he was at the time a member of...?

The short list of named individuals headquarters included in PDB.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

well i got my beers and like some g&t in a bit and nibbling on some roast beefs and bree cheese and actually way too much loving food overall

I got my beers and hung out with three chicks lookn for something casual. God bless America.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
First there was cry'n Jeb!, and since I am not a crybaby, I said nothing.

Then thete was lyin' Ted, and since I am a Democrat, I said nothing.

Now there's Manchurian Don, and I cannot stop laughing.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Fullhouse posted:

is donald trump ever going to stop talking about that loving baby?

He's jealous he saw someone with bigger hands.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

GobiasIndustries posted:

It's amazing how, despite 100% never demonstrating he had any desire or willingness to make any sort of a pivot, Trump surrogates and R pundits are still trying to claim that he's 'still learning' or 'getting up to speed'. 'He's not a politician' is my favorite one that I heard sometime last week :psyduck:

If he's not a politician, then he shouldn't be running for POTUS.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

JT Jag posted:

Oh poo poo welcome back MIGF

Hell of a month huh

I thought Donald Trump was more ambitious than he was narcissistic. I was wrong, and for that, I apologize. I thought Trump was going to make this election a referendum on islam; thankfully for Democrats, he's made it a referendum on Trump.

This cycle is a gift which keeps on giving. You wouls not loving believe how receptive socially conservative women are to coming out as democrats. What a glorious time to be alive! The blue dogs will rise again.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

magiccarpet posted:

How did you think a man who wrote his name on everything he could touch was anything but a narcissist?

I do not comprehend your question.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Last time blue dogs held sway:

1. Passed universal healthcare and implemented cost controls for insurance plans

2. Spent billions on make-work union jobs

3. Built some high loving speed railroads across America

4. Found and killed motherfucking bin laden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

JT Jag posted:

Is it just me, or is it pretty telling that the Republican Bubble has retreated so far from the mainstream that they've started citing super, super fringe stuff in order to validate their opinions? I mean, gently caress, thegatewaypundit? That's not even Breitbart! That's a right-wing blogoverse nothing.

We call sane republicans 'Democrats' these days.

• Locked thread