Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Kirios posted:

What are you talking about? I'm not seeing any TFFers.

What's a Tee Eff Eff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

pksage posted:

Of the stuff I've authored for C3, here's what I think has a chance of being actually released:

The Cardigans - "Lovefool"
Earth, Wind & Fire - "September"
Modest Mouse - "Dashboard"

Modern songs that I think have a shot and I'd like to play:

Bastille - "Pompeii"
Big Data - "Dangerous"
Capital Cities - "Safe and Sound" (might be a harder sell without keys)
Milky Chance - "Stolen Dance"
The Neighborhood - "Sweater Weather"

However, if we get any Mumford & Sons or Safe and Sound-era Fun, I will do my best to produce *negative* downloads for those weeks.

Dashboard is the perfect Rock Band song gimme gimme gimme :argh:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I did one big C3 and sort of forgot about it.

I appreciate you gimme gimme gimmeing it. Time to remember how to C3

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

billtvshow was a weird dude

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Awesome pack.

Needs "Hey Sandy"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The problem with that article is that that anti-social goober spent 424 of 879 words talking about how above the genre he was (including his Culture Club tangent).

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Merijn posted:

Comedy option:

I'd buy most of those songs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

pksage posted:

C3 custom song releases for July 17, 2015:

New! At the Movies C02 7-pack
  • Duran Duran - "A View to a Kill" (ShadowOfTheServer feat. farottone)
    (from A View to a Kill)
  • Kenny Loggins - "Playing with the Boys" (ShadowOfTheServer feat. Nightmare Lyra)
    (from Top Gun)
  • Kenny Rogers and the First Edition - "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" (farottone)
    (from The Big Lebowski)
  • Lit - "Over My Head" (farottone)
    (from Titan A.E.)
  • Madonna - "Who's That Girl" (farottone)
    (from Who's That Girl)
  • Queen - "Who Wants to Live Forever" (farottone)
    (from Highlander)
  • Seal - "Kiss from a Rose" (farottone and Gigakoops)
    (from Batman Forever)

This week rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUYGRxRCCoc

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

You clearly don't want to like the game if a really early build of the way the notes disappear is turning you off. You're telling yourself you want to like it and finding really nitpicky reasons to not like it based off an incomplete product.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The real guitar? I want to but I can't justify shelling out for it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Gaspar Lewis posted:

...understandable promotional needs or not, those examples sounds pretty freemium-phone-game sleazy, dude.

"Bug other people about Rock Band" seems to be the gist of "gigs"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

M3wThr33 posted:

They're working with a loving company that couldn't even remember to pack the loving game into the box.

Not only that! PS4 instruments, XBone game, XBone box. Out there is someone needing to swap.

http://m.imgur.com/a/Hcy97

I haven't picked up RB4 because I don't own a next gen console (hello wedding) but I'm still excited for when this is all sorted out and I can buy it next May.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Astro7x posted:

Just got my Pro Cymbals. What is the point of having the red cymbal screw?

Lefty mode?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

TrojanNemo posted:

I'm just some nerd raging on the internet,

nailed it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This ~24 hour delay WILL NOT STAND

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Licensed to Ill and Hello Nasty might as well be two different bands.

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

That said, I'll check that album after this Spotify Discover Weekly queue is done. For all that is garbage about their service that feature is constantly giving me good recommendations. :tinfoil:

It's based on your listening habits so it's designed to make you like it.

I use Spotify mostly for workout songs I wouldn't listen to otherwise but have a good BPM and are catchy. My Spotify Discover Weekly is all Turn Down for What and stuff like that because of it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shoulda gone with just Breakfast at Tiffany's this week. So it'd be...

the one thing we got :haw:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

zenintrude posted:

Fingers crossed so hard for Losing a Whole Year

Commentary on the Rock Band 4 legacy DLC

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

precision posted:

Well, that explains why it sounds identical to Blues Traveler, but not why anyone alive gives a poo poo about it, and still doesn't really explain how I've heard it nine billion times since I wasn't listening to that poo poo 19 years ago either.

because that song was really huge and in every single movie trailer for a while

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I got an Xbone for Christmas and I'm looking to snag Rock Band 4. All my RB3 gear still works fine but I see the adapter isn't being made? Or is it just the fancy pants drum kits adapter? It looks like the latter but I'm just making sure.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beelzebozo posted:

There are two adapters for using 360 instrument controllers on Xbone. The one that's become nearly impossible to obtain is PDP's wired adapter for fancy pants Ion/eKit drums. The other one, MadCatz's wireless adapter, is for wireless 360 controllers like RB3 guitars/drums and Guitar Hero controllers. It is theoretically still available, although I see Amazon is currently out of stock. Neither adapter is still produced, so grab either that you find while you can. But if you just want to use your old wireless guitar, you should have more hope than the poor bastards who want to use their Roland eKits. Good luck!

Thanks, appreciate it! It looks like amazon got some in stock so I snagged one. Thanks for your help.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Orange Harrison posted:

RB3 let you continue without a score if you failed, and auto-kick was in Lego.

While true, the original quote was that RB1 and RB4 are comparable game play experiences which is so absurd.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yeah he was rebutting the fact that RB4 is the same experience as RB1.

RB1 was raw as hell.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beelzebozo posted:

https://twitter.com/RockBand/status/889847765555187713
Juked by the Rewind icon. Thought we were getting new Rage for a second. :smith:

edit: vvv Yep, also that.

I got a flashback to the GH2 song select screen with this tweet aesthetic :unsmith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Naked Brothers Band making for some weird song titles at first glance

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

E: wrong thread wtf

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Is Alexandria the one choosing the songs because I'd be Asking Alexandria for some better goddamned music to play!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm honestly shocked someone doesn't have a 3D printed DIY plastic instruments tutorial