Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...
Just picked this up, what are some recommended unlocks I should focus on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Expire tonight (zombie xp codes)

http://i.imgur.com/Ol4B6uW.jpg

At least post if you use them

Stole the one on the right, thanks!

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

If anyone is looking for another horrible player on PSN add me, Kizurue. Primarily play HC but I am just tried of pubbies and anything works.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

I run a 4 slot KVM switch and it works great. I hated having to switch back and forth from PC to XIM and the only part I dislike is I should have went with a 2 port vs 4 but it works fine. You don't need to worry about putting the mouse or keyboard in a specific port either.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Who are some of our late night goons on the PS4? Tired of pubbies and could use someone to play with.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

The_Fuzzinator posted:

apparently being a month late on my cable bill will effect my ability to stream.... oh well!

I am waiting on my provider to get back to me with a reason for my .47 Mbps download speed.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Actually it makes getting streaks easy because I don't have to worry about getting shot in the back every 20 seconds because you hyper XIM running fucks are moving like you're on fire.

TBH I'm kinda burnt on Dom. KC and hardcore have been more fun lately.

Hardcore is where it's at. I like people actually dying when I shoot them. Nothing pissed me off more than getting like 6 hit markers and the guy runs off.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Smelly posted:

I liek you your cool

I concur, I hope they will be my friend!

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

Jacs and I got a second group going rn- gonna play some hardcore to grind out these headshots, come join up

If you guys are playing send me an invite because it's not showing your in a party.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

"Oh jeez guys, I almost forgot to take my methadone..."

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

I would've done so much better, were I willing to shoot NSA in the back of the head to kill my foes! :sigh:

I frequently murder NSA and Spooky, comes with playing hardcore with intoxicated people.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

The_Fuzzinator posted:

Let's go customers game type 3v3 me kid and who vs you Macys and kiz with 5 bottles of jagr in him.

I'm out of jager right now. I'll hit if the store later and fix that issue.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I've bought too much stuff on this account. Sunk cost makes me stick to it.

Also as far as mice the Steelseries Rival is the poo poo and that's what I use on PC. Trying to find a way to use a KVM to switch between PC and Xim so I don't have to unplug and replug.

I run a KVM for my XIM and PC and it makes it all loads better.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I'm looking at http://www.amazon.com/Plugable-One-...+Sharing+Switch grab a couple of those and along with my HDMI switch I can just pretend I'm using my computer.
Are you plugging a hub into? This is one I would choose if I had to pick again. I have this but the 4 port version because I thought I could throw my headset on it too.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001D...Srch&th=1&psc=1

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

real nap poo poo posted:

even the perpetually plastered severe alcoholic has better stats than me

That's because the perpetually plastered severe alcoholic is generally so drunk he can't remember what his K/D is nor to do any of that fancy sliding poo poo. Run to opposite side, shoot mans, win.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Going to try and sneak out of work early so I can play a bit, maybe even sober for a change.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

i haven't payed attention to a single thing about the division but watched some footage last night, would probably buy and play depending on which of y'all bastards get in on it

I've got it pre-ordered as well.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

Found out the crossbow is a one shot through Kinetic Armour yesterday, gently caress that stupid DLC poo poo, especially the dual wield version, it's better than nearly every shotgun

You have no idea how much I want that stupid crossbow. I couldn't give a drat about any of the other weapons but I want that.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

beedeebee posted:

I have it and it's loads of fun. Once you unlock the dual wield, you can just free tons of arrow in the face of unsuspecting enemies. Sometimes it's hard to aim though. But since it's pretty silent and shoots fast, you can kill people pretty easy most of the time. Scavenger is required though, you burn through those bolts really fast, and for some reason you can't always pick them up. Even if you see them sticking out of surfaces etc

The day Fuzzo got his I was following him around praying for his death so I could steal it and play with it. Already have a good amount of attachments for it even with it locked.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

gvibes posted:

When y'all said everybody would bail for The Division, I didn't think you actually meant it.

I've gotten hate mail over The Division. Never gotten that for CoD. That alone makes it more enjoyable for me.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

I was hoping to see this when I got into the game but sadly I was able to walk right up and use the laptop.

To clarify on that hate mail, misquote, draven, and myself were rolling around murdering people and this one pubbie kept throwing himself at us. I ended up getting one message calling us "pussified bitches" the next one he asked to join us, then he complained that we killed him enough to de-level him, not once but twice.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

Intriguing, I didn't think US copyright law would've bothered. tl;dr, but I wonder how close you can skirt the letter without violating the law.

Like, would a 'step-pause-turn-pause-pivot-step-step' be considered totally unique from a 'step-pause-turn-pause-pivot-step-pause'?

And people wonder why I turn to alcohol while playing with you lot.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Just stole someone's care package in HC TDM. It was RAPS. I don't think a single person had a rocket launcher.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

jase1 posted:

Anyone playing on PS4 tonight?

I am right now. PSN: Kizurue

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Well the HG40 isn't bad but it does feel subpar compared to a few of the other SMGs. Still stupid happy I got it though since it's the first gun I've gotten from crates.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

3 of us playing in a party right now. Need more goons screaming at this game please.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Alteisen posted:

Why did I just get a baseball bat from a crate...

Its been months since I've played so I haven't kept up.

Because they added a bunch of weapons which you have <1% chance of getting. Congrats.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

PleasusChrist posted:

That would have been fine if I needed the revenge kills anymore, but I just needed the bloodthirsties. It's all good though. Diamond SMG's are done, and now I get to never use the Razorback ever again!

For those that have done the DM grind, is there any order you did it in that you liked? I'm done with snipers, AR's, SMG's, and launchers. I think pistols are going suck. And the Gorgon.

I'm finding LMGs (Gorgon included) infinitely more enjoyable than SMGs like the weevil, pharos, and razorback.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

KingShiro posted:

The Mister Macys drinking game is the most dangerous game and I'm glad I don't drink and was responsible for telling others when to drink.

Checking in to report I did not die. I wish I did but haven't yet.

Drinking everytime Macys screams about bullshit is apparently excessive and I honestly can't remember the last time I hurt from drinking so much, which is saying something.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

That's why I said you should only drink when I shout obscenities at my opponents who will never be able to hear me... :colbert:

Pretty sure that's what we were doing. We gave up on rage and waited for you to start with the obscenities. We even had judges help determine if it was valid or not.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Well flying for to Tennessee for a week here in a few hours. I made sure to pack my PS4, XIM, and headset because who wants to interact with family? Not this guy, that's who.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

Guarantee you it'll have its own cooldown... which you'll have to activate manually... and you'll have to be fortunate enough to kill somebody during the eight seconds it's active using their ability at that time.

Not to mention you will probably get their special with the time they had remaining or ammo count. Yay single arrow Sparrows.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

KingShiro posted:

Man if I had the crossbow I would run crossbow and tomahawks all day. Sticks and stones let's goooooo

Don't forget the Marshall pistols. Those things are loving amazing too. I'd be very happy with either but Shadowclaw is probably my #1 dream.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Sitting in Denver International. Should be home tonight and good to kill my liver and play some blops.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Going out to pick up some food and jager then I'll be on.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Troutz posted:

Macys drinking game tonight?!?!?!?

That was rum, and dear god no. When I was at the liquor store my friend was laughing at me when we passed the Captain Morgan's and I started cussing.

On that note, Macy or Baron post the card for the game.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

I am a horrible, horrible person. :sigh:

The only one I can't remember you constantly screaming is the one about "bone cancer", you should correct this issue.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

JetpackJeezus posted:

Beat you to it by a good month or two, but welcome to the club!

I finally hit 9th prestige last night. Now I need to finish the Weevil and Razorback for diamond SMGs then it's off to sniper rifles.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Has anyone found a good way to key sliding with the XIM? Kind of a pain in the dick to hold W, shift, then hit control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

funkmeister posted:

nah, perks in supply drops only. Stopping power, juggernaut, martyrdom :getin:

I believe you forgot Commando on that list. I miss my teleporting knife runs.

• Locked thread