Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm eagerly anticipating Hatred, the first AO game to release on Steam... i've already preordered it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

littleorv posted:

I've come to poo poo up the games chat thread.

Video games are bad but I still buy and play them anyways.

uh... mods?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
medieval engineers will have multiplayer within the next 2 weeks... get ready

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
sounds gay

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
its too bad gta online matchmaking on pc sucks dick and nobody wants to play anything but heists and coop missions with friends... i want to do tdm mother fuckers

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

There's a reason no one wants to do tdm in GTAV

the reason is theyre loving gay...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i can constantly find epic tdm matches on the ps3... i think pc gamers are retards.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
collision-enabled races suck rear end and are worthless but more people play those than anything else.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

program666 posted:

I forgot the multiplayer is actually interesting this time around. Are there any interesting mechanics on the single player game or is it still just provoking traffic jams and chain-exploding cars?

the interesting mechanics are the epic character-driven plot and the mother loving graphics you dumbass bitch

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Nasgate posted:

To be fair, GTA4 was worse in most ways than San Andreas. So saying 5 is the newest, better GTA means this game on the ps4 is a PS2 game but better. Comparing games to their previous entries is always unfavorable.

You can shoot hookers, ramp boats onto a beach and skydive without a parachute. And it is all very pretty with an amusing background. I think that's the best way to describe gta5.

How is first person mode anyway?

I only play in first person

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Tower of guns is free on psn and it looks good but im too busy loving my rear end with my 10 foot dick to dl it

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

CJacobs posted:

The man doing the jerk-off gesture from the safety of his armored Kuruma rolls past again. Circling like a hungry virtual shark. I can feel his stare and the beads of sweat rolling down the back of my neck as he drives by, his jerking arm moving in almost slow motion as I take in every feature of the surroundings. Blood, everywhere. Bullet casings litter the ground. I can see them now, the dents on his car from where I had just futilely been shooting him. Soon he will kill me for the 35th time from his invincible nightmare car and instant lock-on headshot. As my passive mode blinks and begins to fade, dragging me back into the corporeal game world, he rounds the corner. Five seconds have passed. I tense my finger so that I may tap to respawn faster when it's all over. My character's last thought is surely, 'only a broken fool would have fun doing this'.

hey mods? probate this guy for a month.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't even care about anyone's opinions but that post was garbage and I don't want to see you post anymore. Thanks.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Motto posted:

I really dislike how all these projects are nearly the exact same as the old ones, but with "different" characters who are designed to resemble the old ones as closely as possible. I know that people want these franchises back, but doing such close imitations makes it feel like they aren't putting much effort in and just want to milk their old fans to get their independent companies off the ground.

ON the OTHER hand..........................................................

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

6 is a start, how about that

hanks

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im back in action and im redy to gently caress people up over the internet

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Real hurthling! posted:

divinity original sin is a fun game that makes figuring out what to do a real pain in the rear end.

all you gotta do is walk around the entire map and talk to everyone and kill everything
it turns out if you don't do everything possible in the first area, you'll be underleveled for the second

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I like to play the game where you sex the woman. It substitutes itself for my real life. It is shameful but i have no penis.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

theultimo posted:

I think I got Witcher burnout by replaying 1+2 rushing to get to 3. Now I don't want to play 3 because it plays like 2, 2 played like hell :/

It plays better than 2,and isnt crap

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm like to jerk off to video game tities. i install the nude lara craft mod on the Counter Strike GO server and I make the enemy be the Lara and i shoot them titte.s

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I'Ve made a terrilbe mistake.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Imagine this. You're busting your moves on some freaking anime babe in the next High School Sim or whatever and you pull our your Oculus Rift VR Set complete with vibrating hand and pound that incredibly legal 18 year old Senior pussy

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
edit: i meant to opst this in the e3 thread... can a mod help me out by moving the post? thanks.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Simsmagic posted:

Is Civilization: Beyond Earth any good? It's a daily deal for $25 for another hour and a half and I've always been interested.

It's crap. It sucks. bad game.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

precision posted:

How can an RPG be GOTY or even "good" if the combat is universally agreed upon to be "bad"? :confused:

What the...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

I'm very pinterested.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hey all just trying to get more youtube exposure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOr4UMnm5CU i'm going to start an epic lp next month so be ready for that :)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Sleeveless posted:

Getting irreparably stuck if you don't make the right the stat and weapon choices, the second half of the game being a rough copy-paste of the first, the weapon balance being borderline broken, and the progression being one prolonged elevator repair job padded out with keycard hunts don't count because I played it when I was 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YLMk1E41kE&t=79s

waht the...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
it's an extremely epic cooperative horror shooter supporting up to three other players... what the heck do you want... unreal?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Excels posted:

put all points into swimming.

even in deus ex this can work...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Wolfsheim posted:

Uhhh there have been at least six Halo games idiot (I don't know how many Halo games there have been)

6 plus 2 remakes plus 1 rts plus a mobile game

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Zombies' Downfall posted:

The final guy in Bloodborne is also super easy to parry-fish to death but everything about him is basically still better than Gwyn

In his second phase he becomes immune to poise stagger and parrying so gently caress off troll

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Jon Do posted:

There's a weird twofaced attitude, where they all want to take the e-credit and Nerd Respect for being good at a hard game... and still want to act like it's piss easy so they can feel superior.

It isnt piss easy but it most certainly is not difficult

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
You can beat the entire game being a passive baby hiding behind a shield with coop people who actually know how to play games that arent point and click adventures from the 90s

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
If u said bloodborne was stupid hard i would agree. Ng not really but if you gently caress up your build (read: not put more than 20 points in vitality) you simply won't be able to beat ng+ unless you can somehow never get hit

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Its easier to pattern lock enemies in bloodborne i suggest you get your gay rear end a ps4 and start bi-winning

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Yeah dood ds3 is great but a ds4 blows it out of the water

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

he typoed, actually meant xbox 360

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

epic.i'm excited. but, I think that had to have been on purpose, there is no way they would host files outside of an intranet that you have to vpn into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

The mods are pretty hosed up in the head if they think that slavery is wrong.

• Locked thread