Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I still think it's funny that Vanilla Ice managed to kill more of the Crusaders than DIO did. Of course, they would be even if Jotaro hadn't gotten Joseph's heart pumping again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Looking at DIO here, I'm wondering how Steely Dan survived getting pummeled for 10 seconds straight. He didn't give Jotaro a lot of reasons to go easy on him.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The narration said he was retired instead of dead, so I assume he barely hung on.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Aurain posted:

JoJolion 44 photo. The big reveal.
http://i.imgur.com/lZlLEbp.jpg

Linked so you can choose to look at your leisure.
Oh wow. And I thought Josuke classic had some poo poo hair.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The intro to Rock Humans was fascinating and a bit disturbing. Beings like these have been done before, but Araki's art and attention to detail give his Rockmen an eerie and slightly gross touch.

Speaking of Rockmen...

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

:stare:

That thing with the dog was Dio as hell and I somehow forgot all about it.
Probably because Anjuro only appeared in a few chapters before Josuke stoned him for his crimes.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The EoH tournament teams.

SC Joseph + Kira is easily the best team here. I want them to fight Josuke so bad.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Oh, wow. Diamond is Unbreakable/Not Crash was the second part out despite having 10 characters. Jojolion was the first, and it only had 2. Jonathan, Jolyne, and Gyro are hanging on and defying the odds, though Jonathan happens to be partnered with DIO, so...

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Fiend Computer posted:

aren't the two stands that have been in both the first six parts and seven and eight been the stands of main villains? I hope that means we get King Crimson here soon.
Some people think one of the Higashikatas has King Crimson (Nut King Call, California King Bed, Paper Moon King, etc.), but I think Araki's going to save King Crimson for the next part if he'll reintroduce it at all. Nothing is certain with him, though.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Adlai Stevenson posted:

A true fact: despite hearing all three songs often on the radio growing up, Centerfold makes me automatically picture the lead singer as a horrendous murdering rapist, but Love Stinks and Freeze Frame do not
Did this happen even before All Star Battle's English version renamed J. Geil to Centerfold?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
『 Scream Aim Fire』allows the user to shoot guns out of bullets. For instance, if he points a .45 ACP round at his target, he can send M1911 pistols flying at several hundred feet per second towards whoever he wants dead.

I brainstormed this one with some guys on /vg/ a few years back.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Unknown Quantity posted:

Fake Edit: my phone tried to correct that to "awoke" and I now question the wokeness of Jotaro Kujo.
Unless some dickhead statesman is using his Stand to exacerbate Japan's societal ills for his own gain, Jotaro is probably too busy with supernatural stuff to pay a lot of attention to politics.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I was born a day after the Duwang Gang broke into Kira's home and gawked at his manicuring habits.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Mitsuba's temple crumbling away got me real bad. :stare:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Patware posted:

i'm really starting to come around to this hope for an omega twist and jousuke's the arch villain
The final battle ends with Yasuho giving Josuke the motivation to ORAORAORA himself.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
She’s actually holding half of Josuke’s body, which means he’s got to hop around all over the place after he gets stitched up with Johnny’s corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Can Of Worms posted:

I just put two and two together and realized that at some point in the future some dub VA will say "Flaccid Pancake, the one who indulges in the dark" with complete sincerity and I'm now looking forward to that moment.
I’m half-expecting them to change that to something like Soggy Biscuit. That would be disappointing.