Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

That's me when someone lays a sick rear end burn on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Dingus couldn't even keep his eyes on the road for staring at his phone. His phone probably died and then he went all mental. Correlation: phone out of battery/doesn't know how to exist in society.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Invest in lottery scratchers. Someone has to win.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Eh, I turned it into a drunken career and a 5 bd house by the beach and my kids college is at least 50% paid for since I already got mine through TA. They can figure out the rest.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I saw a bunch of them lost on a hiking trail and they had wadded up their paper map and were trying to use a lighter app in their phones to make a fire with it. They were fifty feet from the parking lot!!!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

david... posted:

i wish this thread was gentrified

I wish this thread was garfield'ed

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

plain blue jacket posted:

So do they beat the poo poo out of their maid every week?

Husband just rapes her.

Wife on opium. They happy.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ethanol posted:

if somebody gave me lifesavers for halloween i would take their life

I found half a roll of fruit lifesavers and some loose pieces of cinnamon dentyne in my center console. And some Bacardi white airplane shooters too. And if you don't want what I give you don't knock on my door!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Lufiron posted:

just burn them down, the banks will be proper hosed when theres literally nothing there cept an empty lot

In Detroit they call this Devil's Night and its a yearly tradition on the night before Halloween. What I'm getting at is... Why should they have all the fun?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

a happy snowman posted:

Invicta sub-mariner clone FTW

I've worked hard and bootstrapped myself up to Yacht Journeyman. Is an Omega Seamaster the right watch for me?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

a happy snowman posted:

Only if it's a James Bond 007 special edition.

Oooo. That's a really good looking watch except it actually says 007 on it! JFCSMH. Like fuckin' way to blow his cover Q!

Millennials. :argh: Not even once..

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

thathonkey posted:

Lol thanks to fracking in shithole parts of the US I filled up my car in the city with regular priced at 1.99/gallon the other day :hellyeah:

havent seen gas below 2$ in decades it seems like

well, *drives off in yukon, pollutants billowing from twin chrome exhausts* skyyyyrrrrrttttt

I know rite! I've been rolling coal all morning. Just pulling up to lights and totally rolling some coal. I could do this all day at these prices! #saltlife

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

I've been playing borderlands two while recovering from my back surgery so I get this. It's really clever and stupid but I get it.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Panniculus Rift posted:

I saw a millenial using a smartphone today, probably to access some form of social media

hosed up man. You gonna get the ptsd's.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Holy poo poo, that's not Balki, it's the new Star Wars villain Kylo Ren pre villainy!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

waitwhatno posted:

i'm so very much conflicted right now. I don't want to be the modern version of a 1950s geezer being confused, frightened and outraged by jeans, "rock music" and long hair. but then again:

what the gently caress?

Poor guy looks like he's struggling under the weight of his mighty scarf.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm Kyle 2 cool

I did a Twitchy Carl last night and spilled my drink.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

What a beast!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Displayed for your approval, a most imminently punchable millennial man child. Ignore the peta blah blah blah. Notice:
- beard and snarl and tattoos of toughness
- shoulders as broad as a toothpick