Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Big Bob Pataki posted:

I day drank too much.

Is that a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Maxwells Demon posted:

How can he call you if he doesn't have your digits?

He probably does, its not like we are dealing with JPP here.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Cross post from aftermath thread:

quote:

The thread title keeps making Party Hard play over and over in my head, except Andrew W K i singing Sparty Hard. Now I want an Andrew WK album where all the "party"s are replaced with Sparty.

When its time to Sparty we will always Sparty hard.

So if someone wants to somehow do this, I would totally rock out to it and play it at least twice a year when I actually watch a Michigan State game.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

The Steelers don't deserve Antonio Brown, but that's only because he is too good for anybody and this Earth.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

NC-17 posted:

I have never seen Space Jam.

*drops mic*

loving millennials.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

whypick1 posted:

Brunell wasn't that bad for you guys, right?

Brunell hung 62 on the Phins in a playoff game once. I think that was the football version of decapitating Marino, who still played after that.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Filthy Casual posted:

Bring it, that flimsy poo poo you gotta fold stands no chance against the one true king of pizza.

You mean a loaf of bread with some sauce and cheese on top. Its no wonder midwesterners are so loving fat. At least the south gets fat on bbq and not some loving bread discus.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Just leave it half done and say your forgot about the Titans like everyone else.

The Titans and comics about them should totally be your version of Kimmel's "apologies to Matt Damon" bit.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

When I was born, the U had not yet won a championship, but would 7 months later!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

whypick1 posted:

So, when the NFL got back to him about this latest failed test, did they simply say "Urine trouble"? :D

My roommate likes to make terrible puns. To curb this, or to at least make him think twice, there is a system in place where when he makes a pun, I throw a tennis ball at him. It even has "The Pun-isher" written on it. If we ever meet the first thing you will see is a tennis ball coming towards you.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Febreeze posted:

The problem is by neutering all of it instead of being selective, they have made the place a completely sanitized fun-vacuum.

Sounds like a perfect forum for the NFL then.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

You should put a small Eli Apple in the bottom row or something.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Eli has beaten Tom Brady in 2 Super Bowls. The man should be made a Saint upon his death.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Ross Angeles posted:

I'm insulting Steelers fans, not Broncos fans like you Mel. Please don't insult my team

Well, we have to get our shots in while they still exist.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I like to play the best GTA game when I am bored.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

nerve posted:

Vice City?

We are friends now.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

When am I going to be on Intentional Sounding? I have been practicing hot takes in a mirror all summer.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Febreeze posted:

Philip has to spend most of it on his island of children

Eli...has a good reason that may be explored soon enough

Lol if you think Archie actually increases Eli's allowance when his salary goes up.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Miko Grimes on an episode of Cake Boss.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Doesn't Ayesha Curry have a line of cookware and such? I think I read that she wants a cooking show, so maybe a comic about Miko and Ayesha having a cooking show where they go to twitter while waiting for things to bake.

Edit: it could be the new Johnny and the King buddy team up!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Febreeze posted:

"oh right guys I regularly text Swickles no biggie just a yacht club thing"

Oh yeah well I just recorded another podcast with Daltos so THERE

It was a steakhouse thing thank you very much. Also, I am not a yachting guy, but Crazy when we going fishing on that new boat of yours?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Make a comic about Trump and then one about Hillary, ideally very similar set ups and punchline. Now, make it so that each one randomly displays with each page view. Sit back and watch the comments section explode with anger and confusion.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Chromatic posted:

A comic with Ryan Tannehill's new son Steel(wtf), all of Philip Rivers children and Jay Cutler's unvaxxed kid could be a good idea if someone could come up with a plot. Maybe a little rascals type situation or something idk

Just an idea.

One panel is a kid sneezing, next panel is the Cutlet falling over. All of Rivers kids have bolos, Tannehill Jr. has an AR-15 but he keeps missing the far targets by a wild amount.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Fwd:FWD:Fwd :Fwd:Fwd:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

You should repost that heroin addict comic, but in the panel where he goes to inject, a Too Much Mustard Revis knocks it out, complete with a hup, and then the next panel is just the screen shot of the cancelled HoF game.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

How else are you going to enter to win a free lunch at Benigan's?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Febreeze posted:

It's just slack, they don't use the voice chat. Brown Thunder set it up. We gotta have a refuge when the forums die anyway

https://discord.gg/JBVKf

Wait, I thought we all had a suicide pact for when the forums die. Why have I been stockpiling all these barbituates?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

sam bradford lmao posted:

Not to be all HAY GUYS I'M HAVING sex but I've been hooking up with an anesthesiologist for the past few months. And no, it ain't swickles
:wink:

Who is it, we all know each other.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

SirPhoebos posted:

Comic idea, wedding edition-Dave and the Mrs-to-be are going over the pre-nup agreement, and it's all about what teams it is permissible to make your future kids fans of. "We agree not to make our children fans of teams that have sub .500 records over the last 10 years as of his or her sixth birthday, or the Team currently has Norv Turner on their staff"

Flash forward 20 years and a super angsty Febreeze Jr. rebels against dad by wearing emo Eagles gear. "gently caress you dad, Eli was poo poo! Romo was the best ever!"

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Since Brady and Trump are BFF's can we get a comic of Brady getting tanning tips from Trump?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Can you draw OBJ and the kicking net on a double date with Brandon Marshall and the water cooler?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Star Trek 4 was a good time travel one too. As was First Contact.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

I have a soft spot for the hapless and annoying archeologist/inventor who was pretending to come from the future but actually came from the past in that one TNG episode.

Also I'm somehow less nerdy than everyone else here since that's the only time travel Trek thing that hasn't been mentioned that I can come up with.

There was the Voyager Sarah Silverman episode too. That hasn't been mentioned yet.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Febreeze posted:

You mean the episode in which a hippie in the 60's finds a crashed time traveled starship, uses the technology to become the world's most evil businessman who is then smart enough somehow to take the technology from the future and adapt it to make his own timeship that will destroy the quadrant if he tries to fly it but he's too evil and somehow to dumb to listen to warnings, and he's also smart enough to take this same technology he simultaneously understands completely/doesn't comprehend at all to completely disable Voyager and steal the doctor to make a mobile holographic emitter (something the crew couldn't do) so he can steal the doctor. All done from his little 80's macintosh.

That episode was loving garbage and out of every Voyager episode I watched I hated that one the most. I had at least heard about Threshold beforehand.

Yeah, thats the episode. The one with Sarah Silverman where she totally gave Tom a beej.

I also liked the time travel in Enterprise that didn't actually have the temporal cold war poo poo, where they find the future Enterpise with the descendants of the crew running poo poo.

I can only think of two DS9 time travel plots, the Trouble with Tribbles and the one when they go back to like what would be our present day and Sisko ends up starting Black Lives Matter.

Unless you count the O'Brien time skipping because of the Romulan Warbird, which was cool but not a time travel episod per se.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

BitterAvatar posted:

Now I really want to re-watch Howard the Duck.

Do that and then listen to the How Did This Get Made episode on Howard the Duck. Its magical and yes he does try to fly.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I think you could cobble together a single decent movie out the prequels if someone wanted to do the editing. The pod racing scene while really dumb was still cool to watch. The opening giant gently caress off space battle to episode 3 was really fun too. Instead of trying to cram as much of that in as possible we had to sit through loving trade regulation hearings, like galactic C-SPAN.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Febreeze posted:

Go back to CineD where trash opinions like this can live in their bubbles of dumb

The only good thing to come out of the Prequels was memes, RedLettermedia and Episode 1 Racer for the N64

Duel of the Fates was pretty boss too. And technically Kiera Knightly.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

No way does Philip Rivers son named Gunner not already have like 6 scholarship offers to play Div 1 QB. I am guessing NC State, Bama, Michigan, and Ohio State all have made offers.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I feel like you missed a Car-Brorator joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Alex Smith is unable to see.more than ten yards in front of him. Like he is constantly startled when people appear and disappear at that 10 yard radius.

• Locked thread