Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

A classic from the days of AFHV:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Do kids not have Jack-in-the-Boxes anymore?

No, they still do. It's just that it's called Five Nights at Freddie's now.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

If I recall from the last time that gif popped up in one of these threads, the gorilla did that because some idiot kid was beating his chest at him.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I just hope he knows that throwing up is generally frowned upon in a lot of eating competitions.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

syscall girl posted:

They should be spayed and neutered but left to live out their silly lives with the silly people who think they're cute and a worthwhile investment.

Puppy farmers should be first against the wall.

I think I read somewhere that they're working on breeding out the defects in pugs. So that might not be necessary.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

"The field test is over. Cut power to the android children."

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

From the comments:

quote:

drat as soon as I saw snake I was about to get scared but then I remembered that I can't react

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

A Something Awful robot would belong more at Hebocon.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

My favorite part of "Fatty can't get through door" is the guy who takes about a one second stop and then rams his buggy into the back of her for no reason at all.

:byodood: "HOLD ON I'MA GETCHA OUT OF THERE"

My favorite part is the loving TLC logo. Like, this woman actually wanted people to see her giant rear end get stuck in a door.

Then again, this is the same network where people proudly admit that they gave birth on the toilet because they didn't realize they were pregnant.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Skippy McPants posted:

I always wondered how Sloths managed to avoid getting eaten in the wild.

They play dead. Their diet causes them to smell like a rotten corpse.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I've got a feeling that the option to name it after a ship from Halo, however, wasn't a joke. :cripes:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Pick posted:

He's just exploring with his mouth, she's fine.

I wouldn't get that close to a jaguar though, and I've handled the rest of the big cats.

It's bobcats you gotta watch out for. Those fuckers are pure evil.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Knormal posted:

Oh man, he just got squashed.

He's lucky he didn't get gourd.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Whenever it's used as a noun and not an adjective you can be pretty damned certain it's meant to be demeaning.

This person was using it as an adjective, though. In this case, "female" describes the noun "you".

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Nah, that's the name of the movement to take over the surface - Dolphins Getting Tired of Water.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

That's kinda a violent game for a seven-year-old to be playing.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Weather that hot can actually be fatal to people whose bodies aren't accustomed to it. And apparently it's a pretty high temperature for Britain.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Obviously the cat was jealous that it could do the whole cute grooming schtick better.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Fat Loser posted:

This is a euphemism for shaving your balls with a cheese grater, right?

Everything must go!

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Even better,

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

You Are A Elf posted:

Jeff Davis is a rare one to break Colin not once, but twice in this same clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_YQibkehU

There's also the time he broke the host and the entire audience by doing this. Twice.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

There are plenty of snakes that will try to pick a fight with you out of nowhere, but if on does try to start poo poo with you, just spray it with a hose. They don't know what the gently caress's going on and just try to get away.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Now someone needs to shop in the Gary Oldman face.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Out of the handful of Australians I've known in real life, every single one of the them are freaked out by American opossums. This is hilarious to me because they're totally harmless.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

-Troika- posted:

If anyone's wondering what happened here, this guy decided to kiss a cottonmouth, which is a venemous snake.

It's also the type of snake you have to actively try to make want to bite you. Making the snake think you're attempting to eat it should do the trick.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Man, you gotta work hard to piss off a mantis. For remorseless killing machines, they're pretty docile towards humans.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

How old is that dude? Once you're over twenty, you lose the right to get that loving excited about opening a present.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Dragon Age 2 is exactly the kind of quality game that Bioware's fanbase deserves. Hell, they loving threatened to hunt down one of their former writer's children on their way to school and kill them, Dragon Age 2 may be too good for them.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Don't worry, the guy gets the last laugh when the horse gets sad and sinks into the swamp.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Strudel Man posted:

Hell, they have a very serious petition to cancel it already!

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5

Man, these idiots will take any opportunity to whine about "censorship" in localizations. It's like I'm back in the 00's when anime fans got super pissed about panty shots being removed from kid's anime.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I'm surprised McDonald's hasn't implemented 3-story restaurants yet.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Fighting game playerbases have some seriously hosed up people in them. There was a scandal a few years back where a player was banned form most tournaments for beating his girlfriend. And one infamous instance had a guy let a Smash player crash at his place and he caught the dude masturbating into the sleeping bag he lent him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

All male gym teachers I've come across are always angry failed athletes and ex-school bullies.

Anyway, contribution.

Australia.jpg