Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Just LOL if you don't sew your sphincter shut before leaving the house every morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

SiKboy posted:

Is it bakedalaska who claimed he had "more to fear from doxxing than most" because he almost never leaves the house, or was that some other nazi fuckwit?

Paul Joseph Watson, I think. The book-eating agoraphobe.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah; I'm pretty all stadiums will kick you out if you interfere with a ball in play

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
If I remember correctly, Uber headhunted a higher-up in Google's autonomic vehicle division and it seems he may have given Uber trade secrets relating to Google's research

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Powaqoatse posted:

the druid is a time traveller. p cool imo

i dont like dogs but i love that they always run up and check you out try to hump you if you get hurt

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Oof. He had to have broken something.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
How much should I tip my mohel after he performs a circumcision on my stick shift while I eat a hot dog sandwich?

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Oh boy, are we having a race derail now?

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Trig Discipline posted:

"oh god i am so bored with this poo poo can i stop now"

I feel for you, kid

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Byzantine posted:

How much does a kilogram weigh?

A million milligrams

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
It's like a Renaissance painting

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Holy lol they spelled his name wrong in the tribute

quote:

"When a star dies, its light continues to shine
across the universe for millenniums.
John Eric [sic] Hexum died in October of this year...but the lives he touched will continue to be brightened by his light
...forever...and ever."

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

How could his wife even consider taking his kids away when his Tekken career is set to blast off?

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Hell yeah, let's get some circumcision chat going on too.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
:smug: sportsball :smug:

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
No, the tumor makes him do good things. This is pure McCain.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Wait, Ms. Grundy is now a hot twenty-something? Who slept with Archie? And was (apparently) murdered?

:wtc:

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Gamers and game companies deserve each other

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
He showed some serious determination, I'll give him that.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Looks like the schadenfreude... is coming from inside the thread :smug:

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I think a big part of the reason it worked on ACORN is because no one knew who O'Keefe was at that time, so they had no reason to immediately dismiss him or suspect bullshit.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
If evil people must exist in the world, we should hope they are all as stupid as this.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
If central banks and fiat money go away, we'll probably be paying for things with bullets.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
No surprise SovCits want to own black people.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
A lot of people seem to think they can either post a point so logical even a lunatic would be convinced or a burn so harsh even the densest idiot will slink off in shame. Neither has ever happened but that doesn't stop them from trying.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
"When I'm the only one with access to Bitcoin, I'll be a trillionaire!"

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Memento posted:

There was an app for the Ethereum coin that was just a transaction processing app on the surface. The author of the app spent 18 months building up the app's reputation, and then one afternoon he posted on his twitter that transactions were taking ages because he was being DDoS'd. What he was actually doing was just stealing all the coins that were being moved through. By the time everyone realised he had made off with a stack of coins, completely untraceably.

This is a good thing; now people will know not to trust their Bitcoins with people who have good reputations.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
"Well, I've never had an accident before and everyone else is going 70 in a 55 with snow coming down."

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Known Lecher posted:

So Trump's new ambassador to the Netherlands is a Republican ex-congressman who made a stir a few years ago when he claimed that politicians and cars were being burned by Muslims there, who had effectively turned parts of the country into "no-go zones".

Apparently he never considered that the Dutch media might call him out on it once he showed up for his new job.

https://twitter.com/RGjournalist/status/951102206325002240

This is the Netherlands, you have to answer questions

So this is how a media that actually gives a gently caress about journalism behaves.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Holy poo poo lol

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Excellent camera work, very steady and had the sense to capture the others' reactions.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Require all adults working with gymnasts to be gelded, imo

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
That's some good poo poo right there

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I think that was the group that worked on Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Here's the TOR tattoos, but I'm not so sure about DA2.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I don't think I would have had the presence of mind to duck under my door in that situation.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm not so sure she did either. Looking at her legs, she had a very lucky slip.

Oh yeah, she got insanely lucky there.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
If you don't have at least three potential organ donors in cold storage in your mansion's surgical center, why do you even bother to get out of bed?

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Geez, we may as well change the name to Something Sensitive :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
What society needs right now is a movie about a Jamaican curling team.