Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Innocence proves nothing.

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

When I get to the current last page (2798) that I am on now, for every loving Ryan Archer post that I see, I won't post for 1 day. e.g. if I see 10 posts after p2798, that's 10 days that I won't post.

And when I do come back, I will start reading from page count + number of days. Which means that every thing that came before, I will neither read, nor respond to.

So yeah, you loving idiots need to stop with this Ryan Archer poo poo and go create another thread for it.

That is all.

Congratulations on making this threat all about RYAN ARCHER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

boviscopophobic posted:

Somebody's really fat. I'm not going to name names.

It's Ben right? Because he's fat.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

ComfyPants posted:

At least CIG made one set of functioning doors.

I snorted soda out of my nose. Well done.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

So yeah.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

Dude was 28. Not high school.

Where does it show how old he was? I haven't poured over it all.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Turd Burglar posted:

That application says hes 19, so yeah. He wasn't in high school when headed that

loving weirdo

If his DoB is correct then he's in his early 20's when most of these pictures were posted.

edit: New page cat!

Codekeeper fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Apr 16, 2016

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Does he really not see how creepy this will look?

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Langosta Paleface posted:

Guys, is it really okay to dig up stupid embarrassing poo poo that Ben did and start tweeting it at him? Is it possible that he know's how dumb it was and that he's closed that chapter of his life? Does his current social circle need to be introduced/reintroduced to this stuff?

This isn't JV soccer. Someone is getting kicked in the balls when the ref isn't looking.

It's not only ok, it's encouraged.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Mr.Tophat posted:

*ref produces a black card*

"Still technically a red card, because it was made in China and the shell company used to pay for such a thing is still in the red take that Mr Smart"

What's the penalty for a black card? Two weeks cleaning out Ben's folds?

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

grimcreaper posted:

I work retail. I hold my breath around really heavy people. One of our newer employees actually saw me take a breath, hold it, and move well beyond and to the side of where one of our fatter regulars was walking before i started to breath again. "Thats really rude to do." he said. Just as the funk started to hit him, his face contorted and he started gagging.

He managed to regain his composure after i grabbed him and started to move him towards the area i had been standing at. "And thats why i hold my breath if im going to walk through the path of anyone who looks like they weigh more than 350 pounds." He didnt say a word. Just walked off looking a bit green.

I wouldnt wish the Fold Washing punishment on anyone, even Christo Roberto himself. Sandi isnt a human, so i could care less if she had to though.

This is one of the reasons I work from home now. I do IT work, imagine working with someone who has "fat people smell" who also sweats a lot and the smell gets worse and worse as the day goes on. It gets to the point where you're spraying bathroom air freshener on him when he's not looking. :barf:

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Langosta Paleface posted:

So much for Ben (and everyone else I guess) being human. If he were then you guys wouldn't gain so much joy from making GBS threads on him.

gently caress this thread I hope it dies etc.

We don't make fun of him BECAUSE he's wide. It's because he works for a soul sucking scam and is complicit in shoveling poo poo to the masses.

His ability to generate his own gravity is just an easy target. Even if he was :perfect: he would receive the same treatment.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Dogstoyevsky posted:

I wish I could gif better.

http://i.imgur.com/9wChfi1.gifv

gently caress why didn't I add a frame of doughnuts in there.

This. This is beautiful. :xd:

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

:five: :perfect:

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Sedisp posted:

So how old is Ben?

He was born in '81 according to an application he filled out on his "joke" site. SO early 20's when most of this stuff was said/posted.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

biglads posted:

Years or Stone?

:ughh:

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Galarox posted:

Hello all..

Been catching up with the thread (which is impossible... 500 or so pages since I was last online) then, skipping around I saw the Lesnageddon. OMG. He's got to be a dead man walking.

Walking is a bit strong for what he does to get around. Waddle maybe?

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Tippis posted:

Instead, calling himself a “kid” at age 20–25 will work wonders. Especially since there's quite a lot of recent behaviour to suggest he hasn't changed since then…

As much as I don't like ye olde internet psychologising, I'm suspecting that there is a whole host of developmental deficiencies at play here. :(

He hasn't responded to anyone confronting him about his age at the time not matching up with what he's saying.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

They never think it's a big deal.

I think 8ace is right though. The online media is going to dig into this, it's too much of a goldmine not to. They'll care now when they can do somewhat damage control or they'll care when they get asked for comment on the article(s) being written about it.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

http://hamtwoslices.net/ Has been edited and the kerri-lee's pictures are removed.

Edit: fortunately : http://web.archive.org/web/20150314145920/http://www.hamtwoslices.net/kerri-lee/

Codekeeper fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Apr 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Wow. I uhh. :ughh:

• Locked thread