Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

A while back, TFR was mocking preppers / discussing organizing neighbors in a post apocalyptic future

Cyrano4747 posted:

I've got a big loving gun collection, a bulk pack of hockey masks, one gimp suit, and a crate of machetes I bought off Alibaba. That's my End Times prep plan right there. You better loving bet I'm organizing the neighbors, whether they want it or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Never thought I'd applaud pics of a child predator :haw:

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Ashcans posted:

On the other hand, a yard full of bears is probably one of the strongest security systems you can have.

It has been done before

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

IUG posted:

My favorite thing about the quote thread is when people continue on the conversation from the quote, rather than clicking the link for the quote and talking about it there. (CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS THIS QUOTE)
Can I discuss the quote here, or should I click the link?

edited to add: In prudish countries like my homeland, where they have laws against walking around with open booze, beer in a travel mug is far less likely to attract unwanted attention than in a clear glass or an open bottle/can.

B33rChiller has a new favorite as of 02:25 on Nov 25, 2016

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

CanPol is prone to derailing.

McGavin posted:

I'm glad that Canadians from coast to coast can come together and agree that the Bacon 'n Egger is the supreme fast food breakfast option, despite having a vaguely racist sounding name. :canada:

Risky Bisquick posted:

Why are you guys buying breakfast, just make it yourself.

Lobok posted:

*father scrambling eggs in a frying pan on a hot plate across his lap while driving*
"Don't worry kids, breakfast will be ready soon! Honey, how long until those smoothies are ready?"
*wife's eyes roll back as she cradles a blender on full blast between her legs*
"Mmm! I'm almost there! Yes, yes, almost finished!"

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

How the hell did you get those quotes to nest malachite? I thought you couldn't do that here.

Edit
vvvvvhahahhahhahahha awesome

B33rChiller has a new favorite as of 06:35 on Dec 6, 2017

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

bi crimes posted:

SA forums gacha where for $5 a pull, I get a 1/6 chance of an empty quote of my post that I worked hard on that is being ignored

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

ChubbyChecker posted:

what is "Facebook"?
A heavily monetized OSINT honeypot.

As opposed to this here lightly monetized honeypot.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Personnaly I don't think the skeltal remains of the Malleus Maleficarum should lord over the rest of us, just because she's got rockin tits. (imagine hating women this much)

Then you have

The Saddest Rhino posted:

They are trying to convince me how fun it is to mod their way instead of going to the zoo and checking out why the gently caress is a giraffe a mammal. No! I say to them. The giraffe must be reviewed in detail.

Closest thing I see is this and they won't even show me the head

When clearly those mammary sacks are placed far too high for even the most miserable of Rhino's

And I know you're closer to the giraffes than you let on

:dafuq: indeed!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

rodbeard posted:

I can't believe somebody this tedious is no longer a mod. I'm sure they'll come and kill us for having soon but until they do

heck yeah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz1dOCTqOLI

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Fritz the Horse posted:

i did some thinking and arrived at a compromise nobody will like

edit: can always be changed later when more admins are around but for now I've banned Brown Moses from self-promoting his stuff or his contributors' stuff.

He he he I'm safe

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Badomatic/stankbitch superposition
Them's like quarks.

Carthag Tuek posted:

yep. the human brain has H B C and T vitamins, roughly equal measures. maybe if you eat a million "male" brains, youll get sick. but maybe you would also get sick if you ate a million "female" brains. its an unanswered question in science but i think its basically like a polar bear's liver, full of all kinds of poo poo
If you ever wanted to be patient zero for a novel prion disease, I feel like eating human brains would be an effective way to go about it.

B33rChiller has a new favorite as of 20:39 on Jan 20, 2024