Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

10 Beers posted:

Goddammit, Louisville. :gonk:

I didn't notice that at first...I also have a few friends that work at Humana....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Dem titties ain't racists!

I wonder is she refers to herself as 'woke' because she is aware of her racism, which makes her better then other people who are subconsciously or systematically racists.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I hate the internet now.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I liked the Moffit Doctor Who stuff just as much as the Davies Doctor Who stuff :colbert:

I just really like Doctor Who, but i'm not going to emotional invest myself in a loving TV show (that was original literally created for children) to the point that I care about other's opinions.

Also, Capaldi was a kick rear end Doctor with some really bad starter episodes.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Main › Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists: Idiots of Social Media: I Need You to Stop Mansplaining the Moon Landing to Me.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Long time idiot, first time mommy here...

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I just like banging geek girls because when I reach climax during the sex and I yell, "Form of, Cumshot!" they know what I mean and we high five.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Staryberry posted:

If you salt the earth. Weeds can't grow there! :downs:

I actually use and make stuff like that not because it's "chemical free' but because its cheap as gently caress to make, goes a long way, and works pretty well.

Well, that's my story.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Not going to worry about getting rid of his name because he is a real loving moron and this is public. I'm just curious what exactly is, 'a little bit of gayness'? I want to see that sliding scale.

enigmahfc has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Nov 15, 2017

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I honesty have no idea what the video was (and I don't watch Orville) but complaining that there is more than a little bit of gayness on a TV show is just so IoSM to me. I guess he think s the show could make his kids gay?

He's also a conspiracy theorist who follows Alex Jones, believes the Las Vegas shooting was a cover up for...something, Pizzagate, and genuinely believes all of Hollywood is a bunch of pedos. Of curse, he says nothing when when Alabama pedos are up for political positions, but.....

enigmahfc has a new favorite as of 16:43 on Nov 15, 2017

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm gay, If it's anything like any of Seth's other shows it's probably presented in a way that's extremely uncomfortably sexual and homophobic on purpose so I'm withholding judgement of the lady/guy who posted that. Seth Macfarlane sucks

He's a garbage person (the comment i posted, not Seth McFarlane...well maybe him too).

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Look, I didn't mean to start some dumb Orville derail; I just found the phrase 'a little bit of gayness' as a measure of what is okay dumb and funny as hell.
I just want to know what this guy's threshold for gayness is before I ask him on a date so I don't cross the Thin Gay Line. Nobody wants that.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Our president is a racist, mentally incompetent piece of poo poo.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

The point of that sort of thing isn't to single-handedly bring down some huge corporation. I will carve bits into rocks and throw them to people I need to communicate with before I ever give Comcast another loving penny of my money. I know they don't care, but that's not really the point. The comic guy's reason is douchey as gently caress, but his action is a pretty widely-accepted way to make a point, and to make sure you're not rewarding behavior you find offensive.

Putting his own shop out of business sure will show Marvel.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Field Mousepad posted:

Dude can you gently caress off already.

That post needs to be hosed on, though.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Oh my god, stop stop stop stop stop stop stop responding to CassandraSupreme and this will all end.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Old people on Facebook are kind of dumb sometimes (unless they are talking to Cracker Barrel).

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Our culture where people want to gently caress their guns is a major problem, and it's the "MA GUNS!!!" nuts that quite frankly make poo poo worse. Yes, we will still have problems because there are illegal guns out there, but if no steps are made, then nothing will ever get better. Having the ''Well Actually,' argument be, "well yes, we COULD do THIS, but that then THIS will happen so whatevs" is the loving worst.

I used to say I have no problem with 'responsible' gun owners, but if I had a hobby or interest that literally kills kids and results in mass death on a bi-weekly basis, I'd like to think that I might stop supporting the loving industry that causes this poo poo. I'd like to think I have the ability to think about poo poo for one second and use goddamn empathy and reasoned thought. I love comics, but if comics somehow killed people all the time and me being inconvenienced a little would result in less people dying, then I'd have no problem getting my comics a little late.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

chitoryu12 posted:

We should probably close the AI forum then, because we have over 100 deaths in car crashes every day (despite firearm ownership being more stringently regulated than vehicle ownership).

I have no problem with closing the AI forum.

Also, did you really just jump to the whole, "Well actually THIS THING causes deaths sometimes too, so do you want THAT THING outlawed as well?" argument?
Like, guns have one purpose - to kill poo poo. Guns are made to literally kill. Full stop. Every innovation or advancement made to guns is to make sure they kill better and quicker. The loving end. Hammers and bats and cars and whatever have actually uses outside of killing poo poo, and were made to do something besides kill, but some people are terrible or accident prone. Even if its for hunting or defense, the end result of a gun to kill or threaten to kill. That argument is really loving stupid.

oldpainless posted:

I’m a huge proponent of the right to bear arms and if other people’s children are subjected to grievous harm and brutal murders while at school for me to keep that right, well that’s just a price I’m willing to pay.

More like OldGetsTheFuckingPoint

Dave Grool posted:

Gun deaths surpassed vehicle deaths a few years back, maybe put that in your spreadsheets

Give him a break, he's only made it 2003 in his extensive research and is only 15 years out of date with poo poo.

enigmahfc has a new favorite as of 18:11 on Feb 15, 2018

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

chitoryu12 posted:

How does that look if you take out suicides?

But please, only remove the suicides by guns because I need to support my defense of allowing people to be killed by preventable means.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
If your knuckles ain't grinding, it's not a handshake.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

IF YOU STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT, ITS ALMOST LIKE CRIMINALS WON'T FOLLOW THE LAW
I AM A SMART AND INTELLIGENT PERSON
<Insert that cartoon of "let's not make any laws ever, then" here>

Not blocking names because this is a public profile and whatever.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
What the hell is a 'terf '? Is that British slang I am not aware of?

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Who What Now posted:

Not all gender reveal parties ask for gifts to be brought, and most are for children after the first where the parents want to have a celebration for their pregancy.

Sorry you don't have enough friends to have figured this out.

Most people don't want to block out 3 or 4 Saturdays because you want everyone else to keep paying attention to your unborn or newborn baby. People got poo poo to do.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Is 😞Being 😱a guy 👨gay? 😳 Because 😗you're 👇literally 🙌Inside 🌚of a man's 👨body 🍆👅 and 😂 that sounds 🙉pretty ✨loving gay 😤to me👋 ☕

I won;t let this be ignored among the stupid loving Up chat.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

RoboRodent posted:

I imagined Shadow as Ambiguously Brown, what with the recurring "are you X?" questions, but yeah, the Rock makes for a good mental casting.

I read the book when it first came out, and I always imagined Vin Diesel as Shadow. The Rock had too much charm, and i assumed Shadow was mirthless.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I went from never having heard the term TERF ever in my life to reading it every 5 posts on this site now. Did someone on a podcast everyone listens to say it and now its the buzzword of the moment or something?

I'm not saying the term is useless or anything, but seeing it so often now after never reading on here before just seems so weird.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
The Maleness, The Youthfulness, and the Whiteness is one of the dumbest ways I have ever heard something described. (Also the best way to describe boy bands in the 90's)

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Ularg posted:

Slightly NSFW?

Linked

Idiot in question tho:

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a uterus is a good guy with a uterus

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

T-man posted:

I don't get that. Is the weird sexdoll supposed to be trans? (with extra transphobia, obv) or is it a cis woman who legally changed her sex, or what??

Sounds like your were triggered and owned, libtard.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

oldpainless posted:

The ideal solution s everyone is given a livable allowance and if people want more money they can choose to work. The others who are comfortable with th allowance would be free to pursue their own interests. It’s a win win.

More like OldRightIdea.....more?

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
The tragedy in all of this is that someone willingly played Settlers of Catan.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

I mean, they have science on their side so checkmate i guess.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Quoting this again because I posted it on my internal work chat to trigger the conspiracy nut I work with, and throughout the 'discussion' was told that my belief that HAARP was in fact NOT a Bond Villain style death ray was just 'an opinion".

I hate my job.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I'm not sure is this belongs in 'IOSM' thread, but I couldn't find the 'This poo poo make me want to eat a bullet' thread.

https://twitter.com/calebecarma/status/1045029337316159489

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

oldpainless posted:

All the home schooled kids I knew say they got insane amounts of pussy. That’s what they told me verbatim

But enough about the Duggar siblings.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Can we just say 'Hateful fuckstick"? I think that encompasses alot of the things that are being micro-dissected down to.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Brawnfire posted:

Where is my 14 88?
Where is my ethnostate?
Where is my racial purity,
Where have the white cowboys gone?

I will not allow this to be missed by anyone.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

wizzardstaff posted:

From the forums of BoardGameGeek, the hobby website that draws competively obsessive collectionists like moths to a flame:

TM = Terraforming Mars, a game about (you guessed it) terraforming Mars
Legacy = a genre of board game that involves permanent changes that affect future games (stickers on the board, tearing up cards, etc)

So what this guy is saying is that he is compelled to buy all expansions for a game, therefore if one is ever released that he doesn't like he will sell his copy of the base game and :sever: with the game designer to boot.

Board games are worse then comic books when it comes to nerds feeling the need to just shell out money for something they might never even take out of the box, they just need to have THE NEWEST THING!

Terraforming Mars isn't even that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

I needed this laugh.