Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Paul D. Ryan (R-WI) really needs to drop that D from his name. Every time I see it I have to mentally correct that he's not in fact a Democrat :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

TheDisreputableDog posted:

Put the Consitituon on the ground on a basketball court and have Biden iPhone slow-mo video Obama dunking over it repeatedly

:flashfap:

Please stop posting about my fantasies ITT

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Logikv9 posted:

Carson hasn't been sleeping, he has been foreseeing the future :eyepop:

I must not sleep. Sleep is the mind-killer. Sleep is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my sleep. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the sleep has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Wait poo poo, we're getting C&C, Dune, and Starship Troopers all mixed up now!
:goonsay:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

If its anyone but Castro then everyone in the Clinton/DNC camp has lost their drat minds.

Considering Hillary is still running, I thought that was a given :v:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

RevKrule posted:

You guys still have nothing on DIA. This is literally one of the first things you see when you come visit Denver via airplane.

Is Denver not aware that the Fallout series are just video games and not real?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

It's Mississippi and the victim was black. Even a sworn statement and video evidence of the cop screaming "death to niggers" wouldn't get them charged.

:smith:

The worst part is that this is completely correct.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Condiv posted:

the thing is we can't keep doing this. every time we've compromised the left has lost a little more for a 1 year extension on the life of our economy. if we keep on giving in because they're holding the economy hostage they'll never stop. obama never should have played this game in the first place

edit: like you said, the hfc would drive the country over the cliff if they could, and they are growing in power every year (look at trump, the current frontrunner of the republican primaries). negotiating losses with the remainder of the sane republicans is a temporary solution that will eventually fail when the hfc gains enough power to force a default

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone can scrape the votes together to have the Raiders dragged out of congress and executed for treason, Sanders or Clinton.

Some Patriots the GOP has in their midst :smith:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Teddybear posted:

Right wing now is switching to screaming "OH GOD WHAT DID OBRILLOPAD PROMISE IRAN".

I'm betting we gave them Massachusetts or Oregon or something.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

A Winner is Jew posted:

I hope it's Florida.

BaurusJA posted:

They can take Alabama, Mississippi, and South Carolina. I don't even want anything in return.

What, do you guys want the Iranians to build a nuke or something?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Ripoff posted:

I saw a dude post a hate-filled rant on Facebook w/r/t the stupid broken boat in Iranian seas thing, whining about how we gave up a sovereign vessel to Iran.

I wonder what makes people so bloodthirsty and unable to be happy about diplomacy saving lives on both sides.

I had a similar conversation with my brother, he was pissed at seeing the sailors on their knees with their hands behind their heads. I had to ask him, like, what did you expect them to do, get themselves killed starting a war with Iran over a broken boat?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Boon posted:

Ah yes, Canadian Texas.

I thought Alberta was Canadian Texas though :confused:

edit: Well gently caress I should probably learn to refresh the thread first

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

Interesting Bernie Sanders caucus GOTV strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEJiAOMdPAU

Barnie Sandlers is coming to life.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Holy poo poo I have never heard of Backwards B lady until now. That story is absolutely insane haha

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

Bernies campaign manager is a comic book store owner

Is that bad? It would seem like he's done a pretty good job since last April when Bernie announced.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Hypothetical: What if Sanders were to die in office suddenly? 74 is a pretty ripe age to start a 4-8 year stint as President.

He ascends to Valhalla and Killer Mike takes his place as the second black President.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

waitwhatno posted:

Nobody expected him to win the primary either. Something really weird is going on and no one understands it completely yet.

Maybe the GOP's voter base really is that ignorant and racist and all it took was some rich guy who didn't give a poo poo about what other rich people wanted?

It's really not that hard to figure out.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

So uh... is this thread gonna become readable again? Jesus christ I thought this is what YCS was for :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

The Larch posted:

So what I'm getting from this is that the gun is good and the penis is also good.

2 great tastes that go great together!

• Locked thread