Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Gyges posted:

I don't think I've ever heard a cello shred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfGggAGITwg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

DeimosRising posted:

Costume nothing, how about the delivery on Spidey's line? I hope that's not really in there, he sounds so bored. Like, he should flop down on the couch and sigh right after or something.

Delivery was perfect

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Ville Valo posted:

Link? I'm not arguing, I just want to see this detail.

This is what I found, looks kicking rad

http://imgur.com/O7RE3Hz

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
EDIT OOPPSS

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Detective No. 27 posted:

I also can't stress enough how he saved the lives of every man, woman, and dog on Earth by blowing up the World Engine.

This is why I always found the 'He didn't save anyone' comments hilarious.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
BvS was absolutely loving amazing. I suggest you all go and see it and gently caress the haters

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

TFRazorsaw posted:

I don't think Vader is a very good villain in Episode 4. He's really just kind of Tarkin's thug.

He was keeping a watchful Eye on Tarkin. Takin just thought Vader was his lap dog

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
So I finally watched Deadpool, and I have to say it completely smashed my expectations by being the single most annoying piece of garbage film I have ever seen. Im all for differing opinions, but I really do not get the love for this film.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

teagone posted:

I know there's one goon who openly admits to this. I forgot their name though. If I see their avatar I can point them out, lol.

That would be SMG

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Equeen posted:

Here's the better version:

'Join us Michael'

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
I thought this may perhaps go here

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/19/batmans-original-1960s-cast-are-reuniting-for-a-new-batman-movie-6079335/

'You might be familiar with the likes of Ben Affleck and Christian Bale as Batman – but for people of a certain age there was only one Caped Crusader, and that was Adam West.

And now the veteran actor is returning to the role that made him famous in the 1960s Batman TV series – and he’s reuniting with his former co-stars Burt Ward and Julie Newmar in the process.

Yup, the trio are returning to Gotham – in voice terms, at least – for new cartoon movie Batman: Return Of The Caped Crusaders.

Can I get pic from new Batman cartoon pls Credit: DC Entertainment
They’re looking a little different to their original TV incarnations (Picture: DC Entertainment)
The film sees them reprising the voices of Batman, Robin and Catwoman – while the film’s trailer, released exclusively by Entertainment Weekly, suggests that the likes of the Joker and the Riddler will also be putting in appearances.

It also hints that our heroic pair may have made a daring escape from a fiery fate – but we can’t tell you much more than that.

We do know that Adam West’s quite excited about it all though:

And we’re guessing it might look a little different from the 1966-68 TV series, where sights like this were all too familiar:

It’s all a far cry from the Caped Crusader’s more recent adventures in Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice:

Batman: Return Of The Caped Crusaders is due for DVD release in the US on October 11 and Blu-Ray on November 1 – although there’s no word yet on when we’ll see it here.'

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Chairman Capone posted:

I didn't realize until I finally watched the ultimate edition that Thomas and Martha Wayne in BvS were both played by actors from The Walking Dead (Negan and Maggie).

I liked how Batman was played by the guy from the Bourne films and Superman was in Gods of Egypt

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Detective No. 27 posted:

I've seen Batman Begins at least fifty times. How did I never realize that was Rutger Hauer?

:eyepop:

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Drifter posted:

Is Zack Snyder directing both justice leagues?

Because god drat, if they both are as good as MoS and BvS I'm gonna be a happy boy. :allears:

I'm hesitant about Cyborg, though, mainly because I've never given a poo poo about him and his midmovie teaser was blah.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
MOS was a loving awesome film and BvS Ultimate Edition was even more awesome. What the gently caress is wrong with some of you people?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Basebf555 posted:

They aged Gal Gadot by like ten years and for some reason gave her a crooked nose.

Edit: the nose thing might just be the angle of the picture, but she still looks too old.

You are trolling right?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
So i finally got round to watching Dr Strange last night and holy poo poo was that a drat good film. My brain could barely handle the scenery chewing of not only Cumberbatch and Tilda but oddly a guy called Wong too.

Seriously the best Marvel film to date.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

That is just the dumbest poo poo lol

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Martman posted:

Edward Superhands

I read this while stoned and laughed long and hard

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Superhero films became popular again because of X-Men.

Fixed

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

WeAreTheRomans posted:

I saw it and it sucked rear end.

It was real bad

Just like the first one then, I will pass I think

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
This is just completely made up and flat out wrong. Ive been studying Tolkiens work since 1984 and I hate to see poo poo like this.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Snowman_McK posted:

Tolkien didn't write Jack Ryan, dude. That was a different guy

I forgot quote... silly me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

GonSmithe posted:

Yeah he's loving so bad in Labyrinth but just lmao if you think anyone else could have done as amazing as him in The Man Who Fell to Earth.

As a huge Bowie fan myself I have to say The Man Who Fell To Earth was amazing. Labyrinth not much so, but my wife will argue he portrays a masterful performance.

Colour me surprised and absolutely delighted when I saw The Prestige completely blind to find Bowie turn up as Tesla.

• Locked thread