Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

atholbrose posted:

Why? Why why why? Why would you?

I have done this with kitchen shears while drunk because I couldn’t find the pizza cutter :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That sounds incredible and I would even try the awful beef whiskey with it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
This is not meant as an insult, but how do you not know to refrigerate white wine? It’s not like it’s a secret the elite wine hoarders don’t want you to know

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I mean yeah but... just living with food and drinks in general, doesn’t everyone check what is and isn’t safe to keep unrefridgerated?

Edit: I guess not. Please don’t die from botulism friends

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Carnival of Shrews posted:

'Javanese Dinner', eh? Takes more than a bit of tinned pineapple to scare me off, let's see what google turns up.

"Be sure to take some of every item (even if you don't like the item) as it is necessary to produce the final taste."

I’ve never read a more desperate recipe. Lady your food is disgusting and no amount of dolling it up with designs and hail marying a bible quote is gonna change that you’re just forcing people to eat a garbage dump to make yourself feel better

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I mean I guess the open scab wound and gross rear end fingers in the cup kind of add to the fallout vibe

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The worlds worst demon tries to trick people into summoning itself

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Grand Fromage posted:

Ant eggs taste okay.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement but I'd try them in a taco or whatever

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SLOSifl posted:

My pet iguana don’t want none unless they got buns hun

lol

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

Go to a petstore and smell the live silkworms.

This is the worst idea for a first date I’ve ever heard

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

Dave Meltzer's illegitimate son?

There is no way Meltzer eats anything but chicken breasts and steamed broccoli and liquor for the holiday shows

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of pro wrestling related food stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaoBLdvRqOI

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

jesus, why did i listen to this man rambling about taking serial killer like detailed notes about gas prices along highways in bum-gently caress iowa?

Because it’s loving hilarious and Jim Cornette is a certified weirdo who carries a literal burger towel specifically so he can wipe his face off from the two triple cheeseburgers with extra cheese and mayo he orders from Wendy’s that he keeps in his car. He started selling them on his website and sold out of them

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Spam has to be the most criminally underrated meat product ever, as long as you don't have serious issues with salt

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't understand these cakes

Like even if prepared properly are you just supposed to eat them with a fork and knife? Just bologna and tons of mayo?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Grand Fromage posted:

Look at Mr. Fancypants Fauntleroy over here.

It's about time someone here recognized me

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I had this on crackers for lunch yesterday...

Mechanically separated sort of meat, and a fuckton of salt and MSG.

God it's awesome when you're jonesin' for sodium.

Why is it wrapped like an individual roll of toilet paper?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Haifisch posted:

Go on. Grab a slice.

What is it? Cheese with toppings that are only toasted on the front?

regardless I don't want it because I hate the middle person's shoes

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

bike tory posted:

It looks like an open face tomato and cheese toasted sandwich, cut into slices.

That does not look like bread

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tiggum posted:

It looks exactly like bread to me. It appears to be pizza/focaccia that has been sliced into rectangles and hung on hooks for some reason.

Maybe I'm focusing too much on the two porous wtf looking pieces but it looks like some sort of toasted cheese or meat

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Captain Jesus posted:

It's this.

Are you the one who thought shrimp was some kind of small pastry? What kind of meat do you think it could possibly be?

No thats The White Crane. Ham was the first thing I thought of, am I insane? It's literally like a pink color

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That sounds worse than what I thought it was

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

wtf

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Farmer comes down to the coop at 5am to find this dude with the same look on his face sucking the eggs directly out of chickens

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It’s Yeerks

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

“What would you like the braised short rib and ravioli to look like?”

I cannot see this as anything but a sloth attempting to swim through congealed butter and peas so I guess that’s another notch in my recurring nightmares

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

bike tory posted:

Sometimes I like to put tomato sauce on my mac and cheese

My grandma will not eat Mac and cheese without ketchup and will request it at restaurants even for like an artisan $8 bowl of it, she don’t give a gently caress

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I mean... if you had some marinara...

Nah it just doesn’t warrant a discussion this is a bad thing

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
They can’t possibly be cooked to the same degree. You can see on the end of the pizza that it’s overcooked

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LadyPictureShow posted:

I'd get Mac and cheese with ketchup on it only at my grandma's when I was a kid. I always wondered if it was some sort of Depression era thing.

My grandma has a lot of good depression stories but my favorites are

1. When a rooster chased her on the farm she grew up on and the pigs tried to eat her and her dad had to fight them off with a rake

2. A bum drunkenly flung himself through their window thinking it was open because he was looking for booze

3. They didn’t have a lot of money for new clothes so when she went out to get the mail in a dress when she was 6 her worn down only pair of underwear apparently deteriated and her mom sparked the hell out of her because of it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Wow it’s the most “I’m a mid 20s uk bachelor living alone in a one room apartment” post I’ve ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lmao