Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Rubiks Pubes posted:

I’m sure this is a poster and I’d like to have it

It was solicited. Also the black Panther annual was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Edmund Lava posted:

Wasn’t Layla created because of the House of M events? I seem to remember that being implied. So the solution to me would be a Secret War did it.

Nope. There is time travel poo poo.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Teenage Fansub posted:

There's nothing wrong with him. Cyke was in a motorcycle accident. He's just quiet now. Cyke is still cool. He's always been cool.

So cyclops is going to play just you with Maddy and Emma Frost?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

I don't count breaking someone's heart as being a dirtbag. Sometimes relationships run their course and someone has to make that call.

Having Nightwing get raped is pretty hosed up though.

It was not rape he just did not consent - her actual defense

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Lobok posted:

When I look up those first issues of Shang-Chi on Marvel Unlimited they are available for me to read because I have a subscription already but the prices are also listed as "Free" and there's no option to buy them, unlike most other issues on Unlimited that you can choose to purchase. So if they're not making any money from those issues, at least not directly, then that could be a way around the reprint limitation.

They just released an epic collection

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

SilverSupernova posted:

Doreen being bisexual is a very nice development. Especially since the only other bi character I can think of in comics at the moment is Moondragon.

John Constantine

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Open Marriage Night posted:

I'm a huge fan of Teen Titans/Uncanny X-Men, but nothing comes close to JLA/Avengers.

I personally love the madman Superman crossover

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Autism Sneaks posted:

Just beware: after Fantastic Four #611/FF #23, Hickman leaves, both series get new #1s, and the long winter of Matt Fraction begins.

Matt Fraction FF is awesome and worth a read his fantastic four is not

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 09:44 on May 1, 2018

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

IIRC, Peter David made it part of his She-Hulk run. But that run was such a wet fart I don't want to remember it.

Eh, it's more like 8 years.

75 to 91 is 8 years?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Covok posted:

Yeah, this I have to agree with hard even though I like Waid's stuff. The fact that Deadpool has to redeem himself but loving Captain America doesn't have to redeem himself after what his alternate self did is stupid.

Except it’s also stuff he did post secret empire, and it seems that he is trying to punish himself.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Esplanade posted:

Didn't Byrne have a story where Sandman and Osborne were related because they have the same hair?

Yep gently caress you chapter one

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Esplanade posted:

I get that that's supposed to be the edge of his beard, but I can't see that as anything but Danny sporting a set of those novelty vampire fangs.

Are you badmouthing the gronkkkk?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Jiro posted:

Probably after Slott has an arc where the schlubby Mole-Man switches brains with Reed Richards in an effort to prove he is a better father and scientist and husband to Sue. :v:

He wouldn’t never cheat on aunt may!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Jiro posted:

No no no, a SCHLUBBY squat fat man (see Otto Octavius). Not a former god, already badass, handsome man/good uncle.

Mole man is already peters Uncle!! What is next taking away his trash eating raccoon son?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

site posted:

i mean, he failed at being a god, probably destroyed any good will he had with valeria by kidnapping and mindwiping her, is no longer handsome man and his country is a wreck he doesnt have much going for him right now

RICHARDS :doom: is not on earth

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

drrockso20 posted:

Last I saw Mole Man was dating one of his monsters thanks to Squirrel Girl

You have not been reading the best version of spider-man - newspaper spider-man

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

The superior set up I feel is so slott can use him in Iron man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Edge & Christian posted:

Insert whatever derogatory term you want here, but if the entire selling point of this was ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY why are the majority of the team (arguably all but one of them) from one of the other Nine Realms? It'd be like doing a space team called the Mars-shall Law and then the team is made up of Martian Manhunter, Superman, Kilowog, J'emm Son of Saturn, Adam Strange, Sinestro, and Alfred.

Skurge- asgardian
Destroyer. - asgardan
Angela - asgardian
Valkyrie- asgardian spirit
The other two have the power of asgard.

I also have a feeling sera will be in the destroyer armor

• Locked thread