Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Apparently season 12 features an AntiChrist subplot where Lucifer knocks up someone at the White House and she knows it's the Antichrist but all life is sacred and she can't abort it.

And the big bad guys after God's older sister The Darkness? Just the British.

Oh and how did they defeat God's older sister who has more power than God? Family counseling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Say what you will about that storyline, but it doesn't come close to the hell that season 6-8 (arguably 9 too) were.

Were those the Leviathans or the stuff with Lilith?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I have alot of questions about this story. He is from a small conservative christian town but English isn't his first language? I got the vibe that he was trying to allude to middle america so I guess it could be another country. He's black and the city is run by the KKK but his Uncle who impregnated his mom who I also assume is black and is in a high position of power within the town?

I think the black/kkk thing was just a comparison to his rape baby/fine Christians I don't think he's actually black in a town run by KKK

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Jerry Cotton posted:

OK let's just assume for a moment that's genuine; what on earth would she be grounded for - giving feedback when asked to?

e: Because I'm thinking that dude should not have children in his care if that's the case.

The goal of public school is to be quiet, get in line, and conform.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

You're allowed to return dead fish to the fish store??

PetSmart gives you a week

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Also slightly racist

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

grittyreboot posted:

Why are people so angry about pineapple pizza? People keep posting quotes from celebrity chefs as if that proves some point. Like Gordon Ramsey's opinion makes any difference to how I like my pizza.

I just don't like pineapple in general but you do you

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

And by 2002 didn't Michael have his weird nose job and poo poo? How do you get confused for him?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

chitoryu12 posted:

In 20 years, I'm going to be explaining to a teenager why the Babadook was a gay icon in the year Donald Trump was president.

My girlfriend had to explain the babadook to me the other day because my Facebook feed exploded into babadook pride and I didn't get it

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I'm hoping you guys are just messing with me because even if I twist my mind to the farthest comprehensible level I can't imagine how the babadook can possibly be a gay icon.

Netflix put it in the wrong category at one point and it went from there

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Pride isn't my jam but I appreciate the fact it exists just knowing that it makes so many homophobes incredibly angry for no reason.

I mean no wait...how dare THOSE gays go out and flaunt that they're gay in public?! You never see straight folks do that.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Why, was the pastor also deaf

Presumably because her husband was still deaf and she wanted him to know she was saying I do?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Is that even a thing? Cashiers keeping a book of all 50 state IDs so they can check out-of-staters?

And just LOL at bragging about your high school GPA to prove you're too smart to get a fake ID that only lets you buy tobacco.

Yes. And no not just if there's a college nearby. The place I worked had one with a big ol "Brought to you by Budweiser" logo on it. And quite frankly if the dude went off on my like that I would have drug the process out even longer because gently caress you dude just doin' my job. It's a 10k fine and possible jailtime if it's a state sting. If it's the BARS program it's anything from a write up to a termination. Just get your ID out and accept it.

Hell if I was having a poo poo day I carded everyone for everything.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

When I worked at a day care one of the kids was autistic and when she had a panic attack a coworker yelled at her and sat her in time out.

People are lovely.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

You can make Siri sing Bohemian Rhapsody. Fuckin' nerds.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Wait mayonnaise has pickles in it?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I'm not sure I understand 15. He jumped into his tiny pool and the water somehow went super far? Water balloons?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Kantesu posted:

He's saying he tossed the dog poo back over the fence. Possibly into neighbor's pool.

That makes significantly more sense

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Jay Rust posted:

I've never taken strolls through the wilds with any of my college classes, although to be fair I studied literature

Friend of mine took wilderness survival as a college credit so it's not unheard of but that guy was just making poo poo up. Nobody would care about his gimmick beyond telling him to shut the gently caress up.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

WampaLord posted:

Ain't no large fry on the dollar menu.

Ain't no dollar menu. Double cheeseburgers are over $2 mcdoubles are almost $2

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Joey Freshwater posted:

I like the part where they imply that full grown adults have thought they had totally real scales guys and not tattoos

I read that as the tights look like they could be tattoos and confuse people not people think the poster has scales.

You might be reaching

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

gently caress that man. If that poo poo happened you would own it and share the torrent file.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Looks like how we folded up the flag at the end of cub scout meetings

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

BioEnchanted posted:

A big mac, because while I have a lot of ingredients they're all poorly-prepared and tasteless.

I used to think I hated pickles because of the McDonald's pickles that are soggy slabs of something. Turns out I just hate soggy slabs of something.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

My friends sister created a whole online ecosystem of social media for Sonny Moore and pretended to date him.

Years later we would look at her and go "Holy poo poo Sam, your sister dated Skrillex!"

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Jurgan posted:

Yeah, there's some real dramatic irony in that story. "I spent an hour doing menial labor for some assholes. That'll show 'em!"

The pro move would have been to make them count the pennies

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

https://youtu.be/-gbEKy7eJak

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

life is killing me posted:

Because the cop was a good guy and 2 bucks wasn't that big a deal?

I'm sorry the stdh.txt is that the kid didn't get gunned down by the cop

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Reminds me of my ex. Man that relationship was toxic. I was a loving loser for playing video games and not watching reality tv.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

uvar posted:

I don't smoke, or live in America - how does the value of a single cigarette compare to McDonalds fries?

Per pack I'm pretty sure a single cig is less

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Thank Christ somebody is brave enough to start a fire fight at Walmart, the murder capital of the world.

Doesn't someone usually end up shot on Black Friday because :911:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

life is killing me posted:

Daycare doesn't pay anyone's mortgage, it drains the parents' finances and puts pennies in the pockets of the people actually watching the children

I guess the owner of the daycare, what with being able to charge a gently caress ton of money to watch other people's kids, might see the most benefit

The daycare I used to work for was church ran and it saw insane benefits like being able to recarpet the sanctuary, get a fancy sign out front that does graphics and animations and lights up, and stuff the treasury.

Us employees made minimum wage and were told there was no money for supplies so we had to get everything ourselves.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

walrusman posted:

That is complete nonsense. He doesn't wear contacts - he was wearing glasses when he kissed her. :psyduck:

It implies that she had never seen him wear glasses before

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Where have I seen that before...

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Besesoth posted:

I really don't want to know how "TIFU by letting my daughter hold my grocery list" involves jizz. :gonk:

quote:

My daughter has been reading for a good long while. She's a bright and articulate kid, and reading came naturally to her at a very early age. I'd like to take credit for that poo poo, but I can't.

It was time for our weekly grocery trip and she was pretty excited that it was going to be just us girls. Her enthusiasm was adorable.

"Mommy, can I hold the list?" she asked.

"Of course, lovebug, I'd like that. You just read what we need, and I'll grab it and put in the basket," I replied, beaming down at my little helper.

Typically the first section we hit in the grocery store is the produce section. So there we were, picking up berries and cilantro and whatever the gently caress else when she reminds me we need a cantaloupe. Instead of turning the cart around and trekking back toward the front of the produce section, I wheeled my cart to an out of the way spot and told my daughter to stay put while I grabbed a melon.

Now, I'm sure cantaloupe doesn't confuse everyone. But for a moment I was struck completely dumb, holding a melon aloft in my hand, thoughtfully eyeballing it, and trying not to look like a crazy person. Do I smell it? Thump it? Press the navel? Hold a pair up in front of my shirt and giggle? (I'm a mom - not a saint - that poo poo is funny.) I was confused about the intricacies of proper melon picking technique.

I must have been taking too long contemplating cantaloupes. My daughter must have gotten a little bored and decided to work ahead on the list. From across the produce section I hear my daughter's angelic voice call out over so many ears of corn and in front the eyes of so many potatoes, "Mommy?! Did you get the coffee jizz?"

I put the melon down. I made a noise in my throat that is pretty much universal for, “oh Jesus, did my baby just say that?” I blushed furiously and watched as heads turned our way. I considered for one brief moment fleeing through the glass sliding doors and pretending I didn't know her. In what felt like slow motion, I went to her, half giggling - half total mortification, and told her that while it was MY mistake to write the word, she really shouldn't say it again.

Yeah, see guys, sometimes you name things like Coffee-Mate after terrible things. If you do, I recommend one of three things:
Don't let your adorable child hold your list. Learn how to inspect and choose a loving melon before the kid gets bored and actually reads said list. Don’t be a dirty old woman.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Most fat hate is deeply, frighteningly misogynistic. Dudes like that see women as sex objects, so a woman who is fat or unattractive is basically subhuman to them.

What I don't get is the guys who are personally affronted by the existence of fat people, like did a fat kid steal your lunch or something?

My friends little brother went through a phase in his early high school days where he said fascism wasn't inherently evil and that states should have the right to ban fat people.

He went ROTC out of high school and lives in Colorado now but I hope he's mellowed out since then because goddamn.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Desk Lamp posted:

Spent his Thanksgiving "blogging", what a loving hero.

Still relevant today. https://youtu.be/yygMhtNQJ9M

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

youknowthatoneguy posted:

I think I have also seen this story be used as an allegory for abstinence, but not with those pictures, which would be hilarious.

My abstinence lesson used pudding to show how once you have sex you have a piece of that person with you forever and spread it to every other person you have sex with

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Pastry of the Year posted:

step up your drinkin' game

A friend of mine managed to stab himself with the knife he always carries when he was ridiculously drunk. An hour later he goes "where did all this blood come from? Holy poo poo when did instant myself?"

Moral of the story: suggestion checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

eating only apples posted:

omg no wait this one is even better

anonymous hacker

No no Anonymous hacker proper noun. The 4chan type guy.

So the lady in the previous story told the cashier to walk away then the author helped her load the cart? I feel like it's implied that someone came over and finished ringing everything up but they probably should have included the part where the manager comes over and gives the crazy bitch the most fake polite talking to about how the cashier will be punished and yadda yadda.