Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

American McGay posted:

The haul.

More than I expected but still missing a bunch of classic GB games that I remember. Also I have the Red instruction manual but no sign of the box. I told my mom to keep an eye out since a little bit of cardboard could at $200 to the price.

Sadly no funny saves on either Red or Gold with middle school crush names. Batteries are still good I just remember going wild with GameShark codes on them after I beat them so both saves are right at the start of the game.

Did find this gem tho.

great haul

the screen on the analogue pocket looks really nice

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

scary ghost dog posted:

thank you mario

Sub-Actuality posted:

merry, mario christmas to all

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

remember me, eddie? when i modded your gameboy i talked just...like...this!

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

hm hm hm ha ha ha... dear oh dear, what was it? the goombas? the koopas? or the princess and the others? oh, it doesn't matter... it always comes down to the plumber's brother to clean up after these sort of messes. tonight, luigi joins the adventure

copy posted:

yeah this one lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

One hundred and twenty eight players, fighting for their lives in a MASSIVE open world. Race YOUR way, in gorgeous real world locations, featuring best-in-class anal... This is Mario Kart like you’ve NEVER seen it before!

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

new kirby looks fun

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

NienNunb posted:

I replay SMW constantly but it’s been a long time since I’ve monkeyed with SMB3. Since the new year I played through all of the original on the NES and am nearly done with the All-Stars version. Kicking myself for getting rid of my Wii-U because they have the GBA version with 30+ ereader levels.

Love Mario Love Nintendo.

in the middle of an SMW playthrough on switch, going for all secret exits, star road etc. been a couple years

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i always just go straight to special stages and get the pallet + sprite swap for the rest of the game

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

finished smw w/96 exits and fun colors

moved on to yoshi's island and am getting 100% in each stage before moving to the next. haven't played through this game in probably 10 years so it feels fresh

i started earthbound a couple summers ago but never finished it, i'll probably go back and restart it after i finish smw2

nintendo

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i actually managed poochy ain't stupid in just a few tries but now i'm on the 2nd one with all the red switches where you have to time every part perfectly and yeah it's tough lol

this took a lot of tries. fun level once you get the timing down, i was stumped by the first flower for a while

this game rules

tmfc fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jan 25, 2022

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

I feel like I read it one of the hardbacks but it's from an Iwata interview. My favourite Shaggy thing is trying to give Link a gun

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Controllers for molested gamers.............. Lol, loving Classic poo poo. But the twist is ........... this tiome, its real LOL. :D

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i lurked for a bit prior but only bought an account after i turned 16 and got my first debit card

ended up here from gamefaqs or i-mockery or the old DBZ fansite planetnamek.com lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

oh yeah i also used to read the webcomic 'bob and george' when i was like 12 and spent a lot of time on their IRC channel and forums, realistically that's probably how i ended up here

it was one of those terrible comics that used reskinned mega man sprites for the characters. had a pretty big community at the time though

https://www.bobandgeorge.com/

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

has anyone used the Hori Split Pad? is it any good? been playing a lot for handheld switch lately and am missing using an actual controller

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

look i knew it was borderline when i asked lol i just miss having an actual dpad for NES/SNES games in handheld mode

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

PopoBoby

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PLUTONIS: You know, the things on a bird, the fluff leefs

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

You're laughing? A penguin holds up a spork and you're laughing.

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

nintendo.... thank you

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

A Gay Bowser's Thesis

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

John Romero posted:

Wind waker port maybe available very soon

would be hyped for this if true, never played wind waker

a twilight princess remaster would be cool too, i haven't played that since it came out

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

Eiji Aonuma wearing the widest poo poo-eating grin known to man as he announces it will be called "Breath of the Wild 2"

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

NienNunb posted:

Putting all my Imp Magic Chips on Earthbound

hoping for this too, i just started a new file in an emulator but would much prefer to play it on switch

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

American McGay posted:

Itoi tweeted and the SNES app is getting updated. Outlook is favorable.

:dudsmile:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

nintendo is proud to announce a new official translation of Itoi Shigesato no Bass Tsuri No. 1

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Zurtilik posted:

I wouldn't be that mad about this.

me neither i looked it up and it seems like a nice relaxing game w/good music. thank you itoi

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

reggie understands it's just a flash in the pan and doesn't have the staying power of mario. smart

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

soccer game looks fun as hell

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

oh poo poo chrono cross!

:69snypa:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

loving kirby car and cone mouth mode. goty

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Young Mouth Mode

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This is a triumph.

John Romero posted:

Lol the cake is a lie!!

freaking epic... i'm making an ote here.. . huge success

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

WOW live a live

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

the joycon legstrap is making me laugh a lot

me too, picturing it cutting off the circulation of a giant gyro meat cone-sized thigh

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol the switch is five years old. Jesus

between these posts, earthbound & mother 1, and loving 48!!!! mario kart tracks

nintendo... thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

:nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)