Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
"Can I get this used 3DS please"

"Sure...that one's got some...stuff preloaded on it already...heh heh...hah..... *wiggles eyebrows*"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
and in the darkness bind them

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

i believe you can unlock them via amiibo, so i plan on doing this for 2 hours on friday

You can't

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I swear to god if Jerry complains that he lost because Mr. Game and Watch wasn't available I'm going to shoe him in the nuts

What's the deal with not having Game & Watch unlocked

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Thanks Shitman!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
i think i read that lulu's design literally just stemmed from nomura being a dick and wanting to make the life of the animators harder

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
im sure one of the goth bitches will let you have a turn. Their mouth could use the break

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

They've never repaired them for free in the UK bizarrely, I fixed two of my three drifting joycons by blowing compressed air into the sides of the sticks. Nintendo quality hardware with another epic win

They've never advertised that they'll do it for free but they definitely did for mine which were out of warranty

Internal policy may have changed but they're keeping quiet about it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Volga is essentially Lu Bu which makes him a lot of fun to use

there are some awful characters/weapons but the really fun ones make up for it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Just better looking and stuff like that I think. Motion controls not necessary. You could watch a music vid in Travis' place which isnt there anymore

It's different for Europe because we got the censored JP version with no blood on the Wii

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Ruffini posted:

Nintendo

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I had both original TWEWY and the Switch one. DS battle system is incredibly unique and rewarding if you can get your head round it. Theres every chance it won't ever stick but theres ways around that if not.

Switch one is still fine though. It has touch screen and joy con motion control options - touchscreen is the far superior option but it's still playable with joy con. Music upgrade, graphics upgrade, extra content are also selling points.

I will say it felt way easier on Switch, whether due to the simplified battle system or because I knew what I was doing I'm not sure

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Cool I knew the games are good just didn’t k ow if that specific collection had the good ones

some are worse than others but I wouldn't say any individual AA games are bad (individual cases maybe). Original trilogy is the best though so it's a good buy

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Oh, um. I thought it was implied that all the murderers get the death sentence lol

they do I think, he's on death row iirc

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
same

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
98...99...100! ready or not, here I come!

UaN: *stood behind a sofa, barely hidden* what the gently caress, nobody explained they were going to look for us, this is bullshit

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg announced today that the company’s 737 MAX would be grounded worldwide, “no matter what firmware it’s on”

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

John Romero posted:

got my dad to buy me an account when I was 14 and he says it’s the worst money he’s ever spent.

found SA from pokemon abode forums

Looks like your dad has a case of the Mondays!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
“Many Koopas cannot turn around at the ledges, and many would rather die.”

“If they would rather die,” said Bowser, “they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
voila, viol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
it is well known that Nintendo gets all their toilet impulses out via the warioware series. learn the lore

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Yes. No. Maybe? IDK.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I can excuse shelling civilians but I draw the line at delaying my critically acclaimed turn based strategy game remade by WayForward of Shantae and Happy Feet Two: The Video Game fame

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

As for the whole back-breaking scenario... It just couldn't happen. Mario Bros are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those blue... overalls of theirs. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Mario brother? What's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

*repeatedly stabbing himself in the balls* Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You did not get boners from actually militant women! Prepare to die!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
And Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction.

But you're still hungry.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

NINTENDO

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
it's time to hee-ho rear end and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I spent hours of my life stomping…

Koopas.

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
think goldeneye will be next year

pilotwings is imminent

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

can't have many fingers left at this point

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
so long, gay bollard

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nicest plumber you’ll ever meet

Twisted loving goomba stomper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

In Training posted:

To the Fucknugget who Dealt at Table 17 on the Evening of March 25th,

After a string of successes at your so-called "blackjack" table, I had pocketed upwards of $700 from the initial $100 I laid out to enter the game. I held in my hand a 2 and a 10. I asked for another card, and you showed me a Queen, placing me over the points limit, where I lost nearly all of the money I had accumulated to that point and then some. Head between my hands, I had to recuse myself from your table and return home, pocketbook lighter and spirits lower.

I have forwarded a copy of this letter to the Nevada Gambling Association, to inform them immediately of this unbelievable behavior. To what end should I even pay to enter such nonsense if a random act of chance can so utterly destroy the process of this game.

lmao