Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

...so did they just cancel the Yoda event? It's no longer on my list of upcoming events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Cactus posted:

And now I have a space, first ally code I see can have it.

821-424-739 Please :)

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Cactus posted:

one sec in the middle of an arena...

Done.

Can you invite 316-966-235 as well?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Cactus posted:

There's one spot I've been asked to save

Thank you sir. I'll post again once they leave the other guild.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Cactus posted:

I just found out they're introducing a new gear level.

THAT'S GREAT GUYS! :shepface:

I wish they would stop restricting some gear to Raids and put them in regular battles (Hard mode ones make sense), and also guarantee at least 1 piece of gear in every battle. Then guarantee 1 shard/top tier gear piece from the 3 daily hard mode battles.

But that's just me, a guy who has terrible gear.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Cactus posted:

There's one spot I've been asked to save

Ok, he is ready for invite. 564-545-339

Thanks again!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Crumbletron posted:

PS Luke is crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejA6-zEeoO4

That guy has him at G11, 278 speed, omegas but zero zetas

How much do you think he spent on getting the character that overpowered?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I just hit 85 a few weeks ago, so I haven't been able to stockpile anything.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Popete posted:

All these events that chain off of you getting the previous toon and getting them to 7* are really annoying. Guess I'll just not be getting Commander Luke.

Same.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I refuse to spend any money on this game, and will just continue to sit back and complain that my characters are underpowered. :colbert:

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Yesterday, I ran into a lvl 84 Phoenix squad at node 6 that I couldn't beat with any of my teams. That is the worst I have done in GW in a long time.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Chilichimp posted:

Couldn't throw a suicide squad at Hera? Once she's down they're kittens.

Nope. It took my 3 best teams (Rebels, Jedi, Sith/Empire) to just take out Kanan because he and Chopper kept tanking.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

UmOk posted:

How is Yoda going to be unlocked?

It looks like shards won by completing the Territory Battles which is a new game mode that will be released: TBD

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127458/territory-battles-overview

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Rebel Officer Leia Organa

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I looked through the patch notes and didn't see that they announced the September character. Did I miss something?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Cactus, since chat is broken currently... do you think we could get a channel set up on the Discord server in the OP? Or should we setup our own server? Obviously, trying to communicate only through the in-game chat is impossible.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Maybe I glossed over that detail in the notes. Does more power/stars/gear level matter with platoons? I.E. If I have a 2* Star lvl 1 Chewie, and RC Cola has a 7 Star Lvl 85 G12 Chewie, does it get us the same rewards? Or, should I not use my lower powered one and let RC Cola use his 7* and get more rewards for it?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I am quite sure I was not able to put characters in platoons that I used for the missions.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

The man called M posted:

What's all this about Roccinate? It sounds like another guild, but I was told in the Discord that my joining there needs to be handled in the thread.

It's a goon-run guild that also has non-goons in it. Cactus is the man to get you in.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Tomorrow I am eligible for my first Zeta. My only reasonable Zeta at this point is going to be a Dark Side.

My top choices are Maul, Vader, and Dooku. I currently run: Palps (leader), Vader, Maul, Dooku, and Royal Guard.

Who should I pick for the Zeta?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

No, Cactus' guild. Racoonite or something.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I have it go the other way for me, especially with my Rebel squad. If I use them at all before I need to use them, the enemy team gets a turn or 2 before I have a chance to go once.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Sure, I'll take it.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I couldn't get past level 4 of tier one of the Ewok challenge.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

What about Order 66 deployment?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

People have mentioned that the next capital ship is rumored to be dark side, and would be Nute Gunray. But, wouldn't General Hux make sense, since Episode VIII is coming out soon, and he would realistically be the head of a ship like that.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

RC Cola posted:

Thrawn back in two days

I've been working on Phoenix for over a month now. I have Zeb and Kanan at 7*, Sabine at 6*, and Ezra & Hera at 5*....

drat it.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I currently have Vader, Palps, Royal Guard, and Tarkin all at 7*, and was originally going to with Veers as my 5th, but I pulled like 3 Snowtroopers out of Bronzium so he pulled ahead of Veers, so he will be my 5th 7* until I can get Thrawn to 7* sometime in mid-2018.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

We were all wrong...

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

There is going to be an event for each capital ship. I wonder what the requirements will be.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

UmOk posted:

Everyone have thier Phoenix ships starred up for the Thrawn event?

I don't think I have a single shard. Cool.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I hover around 200. I enjoy the extra 100cr I get if I break through.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I run Wedge (L), Biggs, Leia, Dooku, and Maul

Power: 75,472

https://swgoh.gg/u/hockles/

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

MoraleHazard posted:

CG needs to make Zombie Luke and Zombie Han. Zombie Vader. We need a full team of SW Zombies. Their unique is the full team will cause you to jailbreak your phone's operating system.

Also, who is the lead in a zFinn team? Finn? I'm working on my happy grinds of zFinn, Poe, RTrooper, R2, Rey. Is that the go-to Resistence team?

How about Force Ghost Anakin, Force Ghost Yoda, Force Ghost Obi-Wan, and Force Spectral Spirit Qui-Gon ?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

If nobody joins Malulful over the weekend, I suppose I'll go.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

RC Cola posted:

I'll kill you first bby

I don't understand the question?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

RC Cola posted:

Don't leave me I'll be sad.

I don't think we are in the same guild. I'm in Roccinate.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Sorry for the double post, but I just noticed something. They added " (Scavenger) " to Rey, which makes me think that they are about to add Rey (Jedi) to the game in the next month or so.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

fishtobaskets posted:

Drop guild, @ me in discord (pet sheev)

e: found Discord link

My body is ready.

Hockles fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Oct 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Chilichimp posted:

Yeah, I wouldn't have relied on a hard-mode farm to get your 5th imperial. You might be able to get Snowtrooper up if you drop 3x refreshes on cantina until the end of the event, buy him from Guild shop when he's up, and drop all your ally points on bronze packs. Every Bronze pull of full snowtrooper is 10 free shards.

This is how I got Snowtrooper. I ended snagging like 40 shards in a span of 2 days from Bronzium drops, so that is when I decided to focus on him instead of Veers. The Guild shop definitely helps. I don't have the best gear for him or Tarkin, though.