Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Gripweed posted:

While Felix flourishes as a gamer, Will is still a childish fool

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1379917636096700416?s=19

No lies detected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

some plague rats posted:

If I was having trouble beating Monster Hunter I would simply play something good instead

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Are Amber and Virgil off the pod? Are we back to the original 3 again?

It would be nice to know just for confirmation.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bust Rodd posted:

Why? Do you need closure?

I need to know who is or is not on which podcast at any given time, for my notes.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Why are the Boys Dry? I haven't kept a spreadsheet and Google isn't cooperating.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Boywhiz88 posted:

I loving loooooove a made bed.

Who doesn't? But, like, actually doing it?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

hey does anyone know if college accommodations work for internet posts? asking for a friend

Only if you're posting while you are taking a test.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
GWAR did a livestream, and GWAR rules.

GWAR go on Chapo.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Okay, I got a question. A while back, I tried to listen to an episode of Cumtown and I couldn't get very far because some guy was saying the "f-slur" a lot. Like, so much. It kind of made me uncomfortable how much. Is this a thing that happens a lot, because every once in awhile is okay, I guess, but if that's what makes that show so funny I guess it's not my thing at all.

I'm trying to be objective, here, not like a white liberal lady who heard a bad thing about Bernie that one time. Did I just start trying to listen at the absolute wrong time?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Okay, cool, thanks. I'll give them another shot, I just didn't want the humor to be leaning on it super heavily.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I think we should have more meat pies available. They're like Hot Pockets, only classy.

I just want to be classy, okay?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

net work error posted:

Just get empanadas

Gripweed posted:

yeah empanadas and baos are the same concept but executed much better

Yes, but where are they in the cultural narrative, huh? My fat rear end should be able to get one on demand, much like the usurper sweet pies.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I mean, I've heard of Three 6 Mafia.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Wolfsheim posted:

The breaking bad stories ep bootleg on youtube is funny because all of the comments are people getting mad because actually Walter White isnt always a cool genius badass, he actually makes a lot of mistakes, just mostly trivial ones that he solves by being a cool genius badass

I literally will never learn what strasserism, nazbol or tankies are despite this thread posting constantly about it ironically or sincerely

I think that tankies are aquarium enthusiasts.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Like they just like to look at fish or sexually?

Yes, exactly.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Seams posted:

Honestly I find the whole public apology thing to be a weird ritual. He should apologise to the person he wronged (assuming he did it etc etc) but I don’t see the need to do public self-flagellation

You’re right that the approach he’s seemingly chosen is very funny tho

Our culture demands penance before we allow sinners to escape via death. Only after Virgil admits what naughty things he has done and we have browbeaten him into submission will he be allowed to die.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Famethrowa posted:

he allegedly groomed a child in case you forgot

Nobody cares. He must pay, regardless of what he has or has not done. The crowd demands blood, and will have it one way or another.

Thank you for trying to make my comment on the bloodthirsty nature of crowds about a probable child-groomer, though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cosmik Slop posted:

What if we force him at gunpoint to do the High Hopes dance in the town square until he collapses from exhaustion

If the crowd deems it a worthy punishment, who are we to judge?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

interesting how passionate you feel about a dude grooming a kid facing no real 'punishment' or 'mobbing' but just kinda going dark and everyone going 'oh, well that sucks, gently caress that guy I guess' and moving on.

You seem really stupid.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Well, I'm back and I promise to not make any more jokes* in the thread for a leftist comedy podcast on these dead gay comedy forums, either about sex pests* or lack of humor*.

I was actually having a great time with my obvious hyperbole, but I guess mods don't like jokes* about mob justice for pedophiles. Very strange!

*obvious or otherwise

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

crepeface posted:

idk why everyone loves talking about their dumb drama instead of just moving past it and posting better

I mean, I had moved on but then was unable to post elsewhere for some reason. I'm a Goon, so I have to be lovely about it forever now, those are the rules. We can't ever let anything go.*

Nobody cares shut up.

Just let it be and I will, Jesus Christ.

*Sorry, jokes. I've dropped the subject now, if it wasn't extremely obvious.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Gargamel wanted to turn them into gold, he's some kind of wizard and he specializes in a specific kind of alchemy. Smurfs into gold.

He might not be right in the head.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

bobjr posted:

If he created them isn’t it only fair he gets to eat them?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah but the "how does an American football coach switch to soccer" is not really addressed. You'd think the whole thing would be a fish out of water show about switching sports, but mostly it's about how the super nice guy wins over the mean Brits.

All ball sport is about controlling space, it's an easily transferable skill.

And that other coach guy reads a lot and knows a lot more, I guess. He's Lasso's Thufir Hawat.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I wonder if they talk as much about Chapo in the Cum Town thread. Is there one?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bust Rodd posted:

It's maybe not healthy but sometimes I accidentally think about how effortless it would be for Bezos to fix the drinking water in Flint and I have to go lie down.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Decided to look up a picture of Kim Du Toit after the latest episode with his manly man column.

Truly an imposing presence.

Questionable trigger discipline, amirite? Looks like that finger is slipping. One of those ladies must have just said something unladylike and he is trying not to correct them with violence with the possibility of photographic evidence of his noble deeds. Not because he is ashamed of himself, no, but because that rifle does not contain enough ammo to correct everyone present. His own fault, really.

Boywhiz88 posted:

https://youtu.be/yJqu246RVlc

This is a Foolio song I discovered a couple weeks ago. It’s absolutely insane w its content. There really is a nihilism in rap that wasn’t as present a decade or two ago.

That young man is sitting directly with his underpants on the ground. That IS nihilistic.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That was a good episode about weird science fiction.

It's weird because it's fantastically impossible, we will never even try to delete the rich and their entire direct bloodlines.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Proust Malone posted:

I had a hard time listening to Blago say both “I didn’t do anything wrong” and “by that standard, you’d have to lock everyone up.” I tried to say the same thing to a cop who pulled me over for speeding when everyone else was speeding too.

‘There was no explict request…” is the same rationale the trump folks used for his firing the fbi director.

Blago’s implying the prosecutors cut a deal with Obama to keep them on was an interesting thread to pull on though

Hearing him say that all politics is horse trading and that he's definitely far from a saint made it easy to listen to.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Heath posted:

I kept waiting for him to elaborate on that whole "yeah I did poo poo too" thing

Turn on your podcast player.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pharmaskittle posted:

i am a BUG, i am REGULAR OBESE, i am GAY

excuse me
i am homeless
i am gay
i have aids
i'm new in town

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Getting some laughs out of SNL or the Simpsons is easy if your tastes haven't fossilized yet or if you don't need fresh adrenochrome to cum.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Previa_fun posted:

"everyone is a stupid child until they're in their mid 20s!" is manchild poo poo to say

A great thing about being stupid is that you're too stupid to realize how stupid you are or were until your mid 20's.

Western culture creates a surplus of manchildren and womynchildren. We need to return to the old ways, when the full brunt of adulthood descended upon your after your Bar Mitzvah.

Furthermore,

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
You totally need y=mx+b, though. B is the cover charge, m is how much a drink costs, and y equals total money available. X is how many drinks you can afford.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

inferis posted:

please tip bartenders

Yes. That is factored into the cost of a drink, "m," if you're a good person.

THAT'S WHY YOU NEED THE MATH.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I enjoy Amber being on the podcast.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The people who say "Let's Go Brandon" are the same people who refused to mask up and are the reason COVID is here to stay now.

gently caress Joe Biden, but also gently caress those people too.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

The Kingfish posted:

if everybody wore a mask in spring/summer 2020 there would be no more COVID today.

I Am Very Smart.

I mean...

The Kingfish posted:

Her response is so bad that I now believe Joe Biden isn’t really the president.

Hell, same.

Anyway.

Brandon, let's goooooooooo!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol first Trump talks about how good the vaccines are on Candace Owens's show and now Joe's endorsed Let's Go Brandon. Trump supporters having the worst xmas.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1474447656407687172?s=20

Let's go Brandon, every one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Lobe posted:

Even if the work is less dangerous I think ferrying person after person from wheezing wreck into body bag is a special kind of hell I wouldn't wish on anyone.