Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Antivehicular posted:

All I remember about the Sex Thread kink debacle is that someone came in asking how to satisfy their cannibalism fetish in the bedroom, and someone else's advice was to lay a bunch of ham slices on your partner's naked body and eat it off of them to simulate/roleplay eating your partner. To be fair, I don't know what advice I would have given (besides "don't do anything involving a cannibalism fetish, what the poo poo"), but wow.

found it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512873&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=10#post410098692

quote:

Please keep the punishment tips coming. I am very interested in hearing new and creative ways I can inflict pain without inflicting injury (or hurt without harm, as someone aptly put it earlier in the thread). I'm especially interested in tutorials about how and where to safely hit someone with various implements - like I know not to hit someone with a paddle over the kidneys or other organs, but could I safely hit my SO on the stomach with a thin leather strap or reed? What's the proper implement and technique for safely striking the breasts, if any?

Also, I kind of can't believe I'm sharing this, but lately I've discovered that I'm very turned on by the "gynophagia" cannibalism fantasy as seen on sites like Muki's Kitchen. Or more accurately I've discovered that there is a term and a small community for this fantasy that's danced around half-formed in the back of my mind forever. It kind of blows my mind that I apparently harbor a fetish that's extremely fringe even on the goddamn internet, but what can you do? Anyway, if anyone has experience with this I'd love to hear suggestions for ways to translate it in to safe, "sane" irl play. Triple bonus points if it doesn't make a huge mess.

I know this is super taboo and it might bring some heavy poo poo to mind, but I'm not some Armin Meiwes murderer type. Blood and gore are pretty much antithetical to my heavily sanitized fantasy version of cannibalism. I swear I don't hate women, I just find my SO's body so intensely desirable that it seems natural to want to possess and use it to the fullest imaginable extent. Who among us has never thought the object of our desire looked "yummy" or "mouth-watering" or whatever?

then:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512873&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=10#post410099323

quote:

I think there's a comic artist named Dolcett or somesuch who specialized in drawings and illustrated stories of women who were being spit-roasted and eaten, but that involved Vlad III-style impalings through the privates and out the mouth.

As far as actually doing something irl that doesn't involve murder, cannibalism, and/or a mess... ummm... roleplay that involves basting your "victim" before nibbling/biting them is the only thing that comes to mind. Maybe incorporating ham into your play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
And this is a really good post you guys should read:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512873&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=9#post409876453

quote:

My s/o fatasizes about using a traffic cone to funnel hot tar into my rear end in a top hat, any thoughts on how best to simulate this in the bedroom? It's a little strange I know, but if I've learned anything from this thread it's that sexual fetishes should never be criticized or questioned, no matter how foul, retarded and disgusting they are.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

whiteyfats posted:

What kind of serial killer poo poo is this???

One that was completely fine, normal and not to be ridiculed. Also that took way too long to find because I was combing through the wrong thread for a bit.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

The canonical way to find the kink thread is ruddha's rap sheet.

Edit: I was looking through the general sex thread for it, then found a ruddha post and found it from his rap sheet.

Spanish Manlove has a new favorite as of 01:41 on Apr 11, 2017

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Hogge Wild posted:

i tried to find the thread, but i think that it's memoryholed

someone in that thread liked to eat poo poo and shared tips on what you should eat to make your poo poo taste better

Alright now I'm curious if that was a real post.

But I can't find the "diet change to change poo poo taste" post but I only looked at the 10page thread from 2012.

I did find this:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512873&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post409282851

ruddha posted:

goon innocently asking what's wrong with "Adult Baby/Diaper Lovers" posted:

You know, I've always thought it was kind of funny how pretty much everyone I've seen who doesn't practice AB/DL ageplay is horrified by it. Even otherwise really kinky people (like myself) balk at it.

I wonder what the deal with that is? I mean, with most fetishes generally the majority of people don't have an opinion.

Honestly to me, it's pretty bad to poop your pants, let alone to get off sexually, i.e, get horny off of, it. To each their own, and as far as the non poopy babies, its just weird to act like something that can't give consent and get off on it for sex. But again, to each their own, their own opinion, beliefs, and creed. It's not illegal to poop your pants, and that's a fact you can take to the bank.

(user was put on probation for this post)

Spanish Manlove has a new favorite as of 02:33 on Apr 11, 2017

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Lame, the closest thing I'm finding is a boring post asking about flavored lubes to facilitate rear end to mouth

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3500580&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post406883640

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

i skimmed the shorter threads, but didn't find it

so it's probably in this long thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2985751

but i'm too lazy to search for it
[/quote]

Last page, same question

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2985751&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=164#post406380437

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Also digging through the old kink thread and clicking on probations to find other poo poo reminded me of the two goons in the E/N breakup thread that could only post in E/N on alternating days because they couldn't stop being passive aggressive to each other.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

if any of my subjects bring me the lost fingat, I will grant them a small plot of allodial title, ie no-ads

Jokes on you, nerd, they gave me the fingat as part of my severance package

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

A Spider Covets posted:

Wtf

In what world is licking a dog's butthole a sick burn on anyone other than yourself and the people who have to pay taxes for the police to arrest you for doing a bestiality

They were flailing around like frank grimes from the simpsons, trying to sorta strawman burn saying "look at me, I'm dumb as poo poo too, look at this gross pic!"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sid Vicious posted:

Yeah Spoonful Of Bromide said that Goatse was the worst thing they has ever seen and that they literally broke down crying because I sent it to them. I forget who suggested I PM them it but I sent a PM with the title "here is some of my other art if you're interested" and just img tagged Goatse. That person is insane for real though.

It was me, I thought it would be funny. And it was. Good job in that thread and thank yu.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

funmanguy posted:

If you do both, are you the White Gay?

I am the white gay.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Some of those are kinda lame but this would make a cool album cover:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Solice Kirsk posted:

For a 1970's prog rock band sure.

Or this band:

https://marecognitum.bandcamp.com/album/phobos-monolith

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

or this band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNmHtWERWyw

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

bradzilla posted:

actually it's just funny that bbg perma'd himself over cuck because he sucked

that's not quite the reason you dingus

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

woosh

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

woosh

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Powaqoatse posted:

mod LooseChanj.

There was a screenshot that was posted in threads like these for years. Eventually someone posted it in a QCS thread I think and this happened:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=92578

e: apparently not years. I just seem to remember it being "common knowledge" long before the ban :shrug:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Snak posted:

There was a goon dating website?

How?

Like who posted on here and was like...

Hmm.

it was sorta like goon facebook.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Charles Bukowski posted:

He was a cool dude that posted in SAS quite a bit. Died of a seizure I believe :/

Yes, like Lunchmeat Larry said it was pretty sad. I think her blog is still up if you want to read a few posts about her time in hospital and a few drawings she did. She was my first real goon friend from way back and towards the end I lost track of her. Spanish Manlove (I think) was kind enough to track down her cancer thread for me and also give her a nice memorial avatar (after he jokingly gave her a permadead one). He's a nice guy that Spanish Manlove, I hope I thanked him enough for the closure.

I asked one of the admins what was the normal protocol for the situation, then the really tacky permadead av was given by one of them and I felt the need to queue up the current one as I thought it would be better.

I didn't know about the blog and had one of the admins provide me her name and then googled it and in reference to obituaries, which eventually found confirmation. I don't really remember much else, but I just want to clarify that the permadead AV wasn't a joke and also wasn't my idea, and I agreed with people that it was horrible and tacky.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I got some of the details but check this out:

Boring concern troll.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Shop around for doctors until they diagnose you with type 3 diabetes where you hair grows really long and you can finally build up the spirit bomb needed to kill majin buu

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Well according to a cursory google search and the really goofily named website, you need about 60 mg of Vitamin C a day to prevent scurvy

A small orange is worth 51 mg but why would you do that when you can eat five whole pizzas like a real college kid.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Hogge Wild posted:

unfortunately today ended a great saga

rip avs

yeah rip

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Maybe it's so diluted that it's no enough to set off her allergy unlike just biting into one?

For me it's all texture. The bits of tomato skin in sauce will set me off. Not that I like the taste anyway. The only pizza I like is fat pizza hut where the sauce is like a tenth of any slice.

congratulations on being hyper goony

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

If I had to touch him, sure

Lol that's only have of it.

Go on

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Yestermoment posted:

Yo momma's chap battered pussy is processed food.

Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dillbag posted:

Will anyone ever top the guy who can't stop almost choking to death on hot dogs?

Nah, the top tier is the dude in his twenties who was prescribed statins (cholesterol lowering medications for dire circumstances) but wanted to do the low carb diet, and also now posts a lot in the steroid thread (the Schwarzenegger kind, not the asthma kind) in TCC. Honorable mention I just remembered but can't find the post: the dude who did the low carb diet and almost drowned while doing a triathlon (or kayaking?) due to not having enough energy and almost seizing up in the water.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Phy posted:

Ok but in a world where people take drugs by wadding them up in a little kleenex and swallowing the kleenex, or sticking it up their pooper, or the thing where you blow green clouds of poo poo-flavored powder out your nose, swigging DMT from a goblet is pretty rad by comparison

Who doesn't love goblets

The bad guy from Indiana Jones.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

If you want less depressing, sunburnt_aphid, the dying addict who hondarider told to take LSD, actually did come back to and posted as recently as 2014 or 2015. I searched her post history on a whim at the time and found that and felt a little better about the world. I didn't post it anywhere then because like, the actual human who actually suffered from life-threatening addiction doesn't deserved to be harassed over it, but it seems reasonable to say now.

It sounds like the LSD worked, good for them :unsmith:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I figured everyone never read past the first sentence of his posts and just quotes him to be annoying.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

exploded mummy posted:

Maybe he just got trained to FYAD, refused to post and never got the restriction lifted, and reregged on another account.

Nah, he got released and then got a namechange. I forget who they are now but it's easy to tell by looking at their rapsheet.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

exploded mummy posted:

That's not quite it because his actual account hasn't posted since 2011.

Then I must be thinking of one of the other myriad of dudes who I thought were banned but really just got a namechange.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Disgusting Coward posted:

Where "dick" is arbitrarily defined by a middle aged manic-depressive computer dude who may or may not consider dickish behaviour to include things like not using a shift key, liking the voices in Command & Conquer, having sex with consenting adults, advising a guy who is about to die of heart failure to avoid fatty foods, laughing at the world's worst house, laughing at Star Citizen, finding a funny hot dog man funny, being a weird dude who comes up with goofy film interpretations, grumbling about SA on an offsite or having centre-right opinions while being from the UK.

Doobie stopped being funny right around the time someone jerked off onto a picture of doobie's wife and someone else said that doobie's kid had dick sucking lips.

The problem isn't that pedantic nerds want to goose step on humor, its when unhealthy idiots go too far and run poo poo into the ground so badly that there's nothing left other than spamming a retarded meme while dutch ruddering each other.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Hogge Wild posted:

doxxing suxxs, but at least we got rid of aatrek, and spanmanlove isn't a mod anymore

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3068921&pagenumber=519&perpage=40#post472865040

I never understood your problem with me and the fact that you like that I was doxxed is pretty lame.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Drunk Nerds posted:

From the extensive amount I've read, most posters who don't like you feel that way because you try to dictate what is funny based on your own personal opinion, rather than group dynamic. It's like telling someone that they're not having fun the "right" way.

Thank you. Not many people have actually stated this in a constructive way, or really at all other than saying "suck my balls".

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Charles Bukowski posted:

I still like you spanlove.

Thank you.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

People are still loving weirdos for obsessing over him.

It wouldn't be so bad if people just watched from the couch and didn't actively try to gently caress him up further.

Ulillillia was someone even the guys from 4chan decided was too precious to gently caress with and just wanted to watch him make his videos and fumble through understanding the world. That's how it should be, just watch from afar, not actually trying to absorb yourself into the internet person.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Peanut Butler posted:

He also strikes me as a guy that's much harder to gently caress with, confident in his own self-worth to superhuman degrees, but not in a douchey way.

People sent him naked pictures of his sister because they thought it would be funny. He didn't really care and went back to making platform masters.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I was totally fine with people documenting the frequency, size, and consistency of Chris-chan's poops but when they decided to start posting the volume of piss emitted by some diaper fur neomarxist that was just the last straw for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

It's one thing to estimate quantities of excrement but actually measuring them definitely counts as "touching the poop".

:thejoke:

but really, my dumb joke is based on the fact that people have cataloged his wardrobe, including citations on which videos they appeared in.