Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ShawneeRotten posted:

Dan Lirette, the original youth pastor from hell! One of the best threads to entertain us all complete with pictures, a blog about his baby and his denial of doing anything wrong.

Don't forget that video Lowtax posted of a fetus cut from a dead naked woman being thrown at a wall while the words "I'M COMING FOR YOU RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK" flash in the foreground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ts12's suicide was pretty funny.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What about when we made a thread mocking Romeo Rose, then he showed up in the thread and the mods kept buying him avatars of horse teeth and poo poo?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I like how Abe has an anime avatar now. :allears:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I can't decide whether :regd09: or :regd10: is my favorite.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Wayne Gretzky's nutsack photos.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

One time Aatrek probated me for calling Naruto a "big wet French pussy".

I don't get it. I thought Aatrek liked 9-year-old pussies.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The time in E/N when it turned out a goon's brother was sounding his penis with a dirty bicycle pump and it was sending him to the hospital.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Syd Midnight posted:

Axemaniac also mspainted his avatar dismembering women and using them as disposable living urinals

He drew that when he was 14.

I bet a lot of you people drew dumb gross stuff when you were teenagers.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is there a specific term for that bedroom's design aesthetic? I've been calling it "modern" for years, but I don't know if that's what it's actually called. All I do know is that it's gently caress-ugly and I hate it and everyone who likes it should be sent to concentration camps.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

18 Character Limit posted:

aut deco

Rename DIY to this

Seconding this.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

CharlestheHammer posted:

Because his ideas are dumb.

This. That original bathroom was beautiful. It legit hurts me to look at those mid-demolition photos. He took a wonderful bathroom and destroyed it to turn it into...... some horrible minimalist modern... just... garbage.

Like I'm legit serious when I say people who enjoy modern design need to be sent to camps. They're all diseased just like bEatmstrJ. That whole architecture and design aesthetic are loving ugly as poo poo and people who like it are bads. They're all bads and they deserve to die. In Hitler's showers.

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 08:02 on May 6, 2017

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

There's a reason German people call their bathrooms "die Bad".

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'd let her sit on my face if you know what I mean. :heysexy:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

flosofl posted:

What the poo poo is going on?

I'll tell you what's going on.

Nobody laughed at my German bathroom joke. :mad:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Elsa posted:

she'd be a bottomless Wendy if it was conceived right now

Well great, now you have to make and post a bottomless Wendy.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Rust Martialis posted:

Free Avshalom

Under the condition that she not threaten the president anymore.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

thatbastardken posted:

What sort of freedom is that?

The sort that doesn't get Lowtax in trouble.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Ozma apparently also hid a good chunk of step aside's post history after that. Which sucks.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EDIT: Dammit I just remembered there's a rule in PYF saying we can't talk about what we would/wouldn't gently caress. Why does LITERALLY A BIRD hate fun?

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 06:25 on Jul 3, 2017

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Antivehicular posted:

My favorite ongoing forums saga is goons eagerly taking any opening to sexually overshare

It's like my biggest gimmick now.

(other than bad posting)

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Saddest Rhino posted:

what the gently caress

I know right? LITERALLY A BIRD must like hate fun or something.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3819266&perpage=40#post472053502

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Elsa posted:

I don't recall where the explanation is, so no link. The issue was the trend of empty "would" posts following anything even mildly sexual, or ironically non-sexual.

Those posts were funny, though.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Saddest Rhino posted:

why the gently caress are you talking about what you want to gently caress

Why aren't you?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Grandmother of Five posted:

I like that rule. I like it when the forums make fun of stupid and weirdo creepy people who wont shut up about what gets them hard, so I like rules that, however futile they may be, attempt to ease goons into not being creepy, weirdo morons themselves. I'd like SA to be like an on-line Ripley's Believe it or not Odditorium, and preferrably one where the visitor next to you isn't screaming about how he wants to gently caress or murder the Lobsterboy display.

On the other hand, I think the weirdo screaming about how he wants to gently caress or murder the Lobsterboy display sounds funny, and I would like to see it so I can laugh at it and also you're a bitch.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

purple death ray posted:

Why is this happening at the dentist office though

I was wondering the same thing.

Also how the gently caress do you put a bra on your butt?

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 14:07 on Jul 3, 2017

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Okay but how do you get it to stay up? Do they expect you to walk around holding the straps up all day long?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I dunno Elsa is funny sometimes I guess.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Looks like she already is hanging out. :haw:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Since it's almost July 4th, would someone mind linking to the GBS thread from when Osama bin Laden got shot?

:911::patriot::911::patriot::911:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I know but my life is kinda poo poo right now and I wanted to relive that moment on the 4th of July. I also want to watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report episodes from the day after.

People actually tried to white-knight Osama bin Laden's death. :stare:

Also that thread reminded me about a japanese pop icon. Remember a japanese pop icon? That girl sucked poo poo.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Megabound posted:

Toys For rear end Bum drew blood while sounding, posted pics then shoved maruka honey up his dick hole cause it's antibiotic and posted those pictures, and more. All in the GBS Aus thread.

And you're not posting links to this right now WHY???

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Megabound posted:

Check out his history for the time he got worms, and pictures of his teeth. He's quoted in the next page and the photos of his bleeding dick still exist.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite you all to the Aus thread. It's not just for Australians and we like new visitors. We fought to get TFAB unbanned and enjoy his regular posting, and distributed PMs of his prolapse adventures.

That's awesome.

Here's a link to Toys For rear end Bum's post history in that Australia thread. The good pictures are on the first 4 pages, before the dumb mods had to go and make him afraid to post good stuff like bitches.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3754419&userid=213708

Also I think I'm gonna buy this:

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 07:46 on Jul 5, 2017

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:stonk:

That was ENFIELD!?

drat, his posting in GBS is almost like a feat of heroism now.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Scudworth posted:

Oh did you read that old e/n thread too?

I didn't. Link please.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

purple death ray posted:

Ugh this is going to ruin my entire day. Pets dying just loving destroys me. I can't imagine living with that kind of guilt

Same. I can't believe you people are laughing at a dead kitten. :cry:

I just read that thread for the first time and now I'm sad.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Speaking of people who left SA, what happened to Volume? I thought Spanish Manlove was supposed to be keeping tabs on him.

Did he make another suicide attempt with that circular saw?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I think Elsa is funny.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Be quiet, El Penis.

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Well... I learned something about Jastiger today.