Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

she even forgot that raichu is a mouse....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Oyster posted:

Awww WB I've missed your trubbish posts.

How did your 6 yungoose run go?

some dreams are just too ambitious for this hosed up world

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Countblanc posted:

eeveelutions are the homestuck trolls of pokemon

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I’m sorry, but basically anything is cooler than an ugly loser Pokémon that was made the mascot of two separate generations without ever being given a non-ridiculous design. Mewtwo isn’t actually terrible but it’s nowhere near cool enough to get 780 BST.

who the gently caress

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

mandatory lesbian posted:

It looks like toothpaste

what the heck is wrong with toothpaste

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

hey everyone, this guys got a problem with toothpaste!!!!!

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

game is extremely ugly

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

oddium posted:

green's original design from the manga is the best girl design.

her name, is blue

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

sharrrk posted:

the next one to say something bad about politoed is getting a knuckle sandwich

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Shneak posted:

The Johto Dex is by far my least favourite but this improves it so much. Glad we lost some cool mons for the additions of... Sunkern... and Wooper.

stfu

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

tangela is cute but tangrowth is ugly they should make a new regional variant of tangrowth

jfc

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Countblanc posted:

hold me back

i wont

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i hope they wipe kanto off the freaking map

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

mfw pokemon lets go

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Zore posted:

kill off only gen 1 & 2

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Countblanc posted:

i have no idea how nintendo managed to create a pokemon whose entire purpose is to exploit two of the best moves in the game, and still have it be so bad

but they did

it's genuinely impressive

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

most of the mega evolutions are direct upgrades on the basic design

dont

@

me

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I am Reverend posted:

mega shark is pretty fuckin bad but it's less of a net loss overall as regular sharpedo was already ugly and useless and has only become even more of a disappointment retroactively since the beta anchor shark got leaked

mega shark was instrumental in my battle tree team for being the thing everyone looked at while lele and pheromosa ohko'd everything

he is a pal

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i always liked the sharp contrast of the deep blue and white on sharpedo and im pretty into the way the shocks of yellow look on top of that

if the blades weren't retracted 90% of the time it would be a much uglier design though

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Parrotine posted:

It's a useful move but something with the least offensive typing attack is hardly the best move period

hmm

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i play magical hats

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Terper posted:

Yo the crystal clear romhack by Shockslayer is super cool

i tried playing the twitch plays pokemon anniversary crystal hack and only made it to pewter before i got sick of how stiff gen 2 feels

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

also the splotchy painterly style and shortened proportions on the let's go art are really good and i wish it didnt look like a lovely mobile game in the actual game

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

when are those dip poo poo frauds at gamefreak gonna respond to my blog posts about the ancestral relationship between hypno and diglett (they both got noses)

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

all of the starters are good

except charizard

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

oddium posted:

bring 👏 back 👏 gunk 👏 shot 👏 trash 👏 can 👏

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Zore posted:

Incineroar looks ugly as gently caress in Smash and is also the worst Gen VII choice they could have made.

smash bad

:chloe:

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

u can get a houndour or a murkrow near celadon city :)

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

less laughter posted:

There is actually quite a bit of beautiful Primarina fan art out there, made by skilled artists, but you only ever post art dumps of ugly and amateurish garbage by people who can’t draw. The top one is the only one that has some skill to it.

this is the most insanely uncool thing you can say about other people's work and shows you've never worked hard to create something you can feel enough pride in to share

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

also i like that big lug nut guy he's pretty cool im gonna use him when they put out the new games in 2019 or whatever

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

splishy splash here

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Countblanc posted:

thoose are some mondo stats

thats conkeldurr

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

the actors should be replaced with horrifically detailed anime character models

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i really really don't like the story changes in the ultra games aside from giving hao his full arc and big moment

put hao in smash

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

oddium posted:

when they remake gen iv they should let me put in all the monsters i like, even ones from newer gens. also when they remake gen v and vi, plus vii

let's go! to sinnoh!

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I'm here on the gamer page to announce that zippy zap and baddy bad are still funny

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Sadly your "rival" has mostly been A Nice Dweeby Looser since about the time of R/S/E. Gladion in SuMo came a little bit closer to being a jerkass rival like in G1/G2 but he is also a whiny too-edgy-for-you little baby with a stupid haircut.

alright, you're outta here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Why does pokemon need a game to introduce younger players? It's already playable by like 4 year olds.

this is for olds