Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

Sigmundur Davíð, former prime minister of Iceland, posted this on Facebook:

Claiming that Icelandic meat was so pure and superior to filthy forane meats that it's perfectly safe and good to eat raw.

He is best known for this interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORlq_zrfWDc
Where the interviewer confronted him on his ownership of a offshore company that was probably created for tax dodging and/or money laundering purposes. The PM being a quick thinking and charismatic man responded very professionally by forgetting how to speak English and walking out.

A sublimely awkward man.

Raw meat is the most delicious though

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

Forever and always:

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

Not familiar with this one. Can you elaborate

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Sestze posted:

Other stories include:

The BackPanther saga, whereupon a goon named abunchofnumbers makes a series of very lovely choices.

1) Asks GBS if he should get a specific tattoo, against better advice gets a truly terrible tattoo on his back of a panther
2) Asks AI if he should get a specific motorcycle, against better advice gets the murdercycle.
3) Crashes the murdercycle, fucks himself up so bad he loses an arm
Somewhere in here the FYAD subforum photoshops his picture of the backpanther to have lost a leg
4) Gets insurance money, proceeds to boast about buying a really expensive car with the money that's a manual and impossible to drive with one arm.
5) I believe at this point he finally crashes said sportscar and kills himself.

Someone posted a short-ish thread in the previous incarnation of GBS that included the saga of StoneOfShame

August 2014

October 2014

I cant say for skag but I once threw back 400mg of oxycontin on top of a few grams of Charlie and there was nothing peaceful about it I felt scared with the way my k reacted, I'm short never miz benzos with oopiods unless you really know okay what you are doing it is dumb and this I from someone whom hos a problem with heroin and benzos JUST STAY AWAY
.seriously not s few pages ago you will see me asking advice for snorting skag the first time I snorted and know I am ivimg keep away from unless you're still up and rh we then lets get ib
Touch
[/quote]
[/quote]

Also search for post by mom

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

Oh that's right, BigPeeler was the guy who always had some crazy story to tell.

I choose to believe that these kinds of things are purely for the wearer to jackoff to himself.

Sometimes they congregate

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

When you commit the perfect crime but you take a souvenir anyway

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

The Snoo posted:

wait how are you supposed to pronounce it :sweatdrop:

poo poo hole full of bitch idiots

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Lots of fatties self owning itt

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

That's a pretty good power move

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Male Tears posted:

Beautiful.

Da gently caress are these manlets 5'2"?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Munchables posted:

Howdy, I'm here to ruin your day some more. I know it's like 4-5 pages ago, and he's been posted multiple timea, but bad-teeth dvd guy is even worse. As was said before, he was charged and convicted for molesting his little sister. But here's where it gets good. To prove to people on the internet (he was also going to use the video as proof in court I believe) that he was innocent, he recorded himself :nms:talking about how he was only into scat and mainly his own scat. Thus obviously he couldn't have raped her because there was no scat, and certainly not his. He decided to prove his point by making GBS threads into his own hand and loving his poo poo and jacking his poo poo.:nms: Hope I made your day a bit brighter, folks!

It's pretty much universal if someone has hosed up teeth they are a poo poo tier person. Just look at the British .

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

The Basslet is apparently a wearable subwoofer you wear on your wrist, which silently amplifies sound through vibrations.

Picture the kind of mouth-breather who'd wear one of those.

Deaf people?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Who What Now posted:

You don't understand, if they don't tell you that your food is poo poo and theirs is great then how are you supposed to know that they're smarter and have a bigger cock than you?

Ask my mom?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Munchables posted:

You called?

This but unironically

Friend you haven't lived until you have a peanut butter and pickle sandwich with a nice tall glass of milk. Use dill spears.

Edit: also put peanut butter on top and bottom

neonbregna has a new favorite as of 13:58 on Apr 5, 2017

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Pick posted:

There's nothing inherently sexual about hoof shoes, he might just like them. A lot of people have a fetish for high-heel shoes, but at the end of the day they're shoes. It's like the argument against VCRs, that they are/were mostly used to record TV shows, which was illegal. Well, yeah, but they did have legitimate legal uses and it's not fair to ban something because some group of people, even a majority, are creepy about it. If he were walking on dildoes, sure, but a hoof shoe is a hoof shoe. It's just a shoe.

No need to defend your kinks here friend

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Panfilo posted:

I wonder what percentage of furries were previously broken individuals and just fell into a hobby that would accept them. It would explain the Nazis and pedos for sure.

100%

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Hjalmar posted:

She's strong as hell and hosed up on pregnancy hormones. If you wanna be the person to tell her she can't lift, I don't envy you.

Pretty much this.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Don't dox me

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

This owns and I want to book them for my funeral

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Nuebot posted:

So it took me a while to realize what was wrong with this because this looks like 80% of the feet here in Hawaii.

So along with meth mouth there is also meth feet

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

oldpainless posted:

HE probably did that to put his victims at ease

Well if you go down there to play his Nintendo your kind of asking for it

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

subpar anachronism posted:

At least... it's not a jug?

Owns. would use on a 10 hour hell drive

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

We Know Catheters posted:

I worked with this guy a long time ago

https://youtu.be/KoU2QJAAfW8

What industry could employ that?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Breetai posted:

He has a disturbing youtube channel as well, however he's very recently removed most of the more egregious content (with titles literally like "I hate all women" and within the comments section of which he asks why girls like other guys instead of him).

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

This owns actually

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Spikey posted:

Is that anything like bofa?

BofA dez nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Scholtz posted:

Post people who look awkward, not reasonably normal people who you think are awkward because of their gender identity or race or whatever. Happy smiling trans woman != awkward. Terrifying seven foot tall cross dresser = yes probably awkward. Chubby person != awkward. Chubby person wearing a My Little Pony shirt and/or hugging a waifu pillow = super awkward. Okay? Okay.

Go gently caress yourself.

What about the ugly

• Locked thread