Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Scrotum Modem posted:

Anyone ever try strains like Cat Piss, Dog poo poo, Ape poo poo, poo poo on a Stick, etc? I'm sure they're fine, I've just never had the privilege of purchasing such a thing with a name like that

Now I know there’s one just called poo poo. And I want some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

YeahTubaMike posted:

Sometimes I really wish I had "only on weekends" and "only in a good mood" weed consumption rules :sigh:

E-Nm

Snowy fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 2, 2023

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

E-nm

Snowy fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 2, 2023

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Tarkus posted:

I can only imagine how bad that would gently caress me up. 500mg delivered anally, Jesus. Don't chemicals delivered rectally work extra well?

Isn’t that for the whole jar? The last pack of gummies I bought says 1000mg on the bag but it’s 10 100mg gummies

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Dumb weed question-

Does weed ever look like this on its own or is something else going on here?

I’m admittedly very out of date with my weed knowledge but the guy who sent me that tends to fall for just about any bullshit so I’m skeptical about anything he sends me. Part of me thinks someone rolled his buds in sugar and charged more.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Many years back I smoked some weed my dad had stashed away and most likely forgot, I wouldn’t be surprised if it had been from the 70s. I got my hands on it around 89, and tried it a few times when I was desperate. It didn’t really do much but was better than nothing, those were dark days in my life with weed.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Hellblazer187 posted:

How do y'all deal with munchies if you're trying to be healthy? I'm thinking I might just like, buy a poo poo load of grapes or frozen berries or something. So when I'm like "yes, it is time to shovel obnoxious amounts of food into my mouth" I do less damage to my body than I would with like, pizza or cereal or something. But, open to ideas.

I love frozen cherries, I’ll fill up a big glass with them then chug a lot of cherry water and eat them once they’ve softened. Also frozen bags of veggies are good when you need to eat a lot of something. I can house a giant bag of Brussels sprouts or broccoli and it’s fast and easy, just hook it up with some spices or sauce or whatever.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

25 and 50 are the ways to say no to weed that they don’t want you to know

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

LifeSunDeath posted:

This really is the ultimate vape setup, the yeti ice bong and the rogue:

I've been blasting through capsules in this thing, it's so fun.

This looks cool, is there anything fun like that I can do with my arizer solo? I barely use it but I’m a sucker for combining stuff like that

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

erosion posted:

lol

Also, if you're Gen x and grew up during the height of the war on drugs, it made an impression that's hard to shake. I'm still terrified.

This is so true I feel like I have weed ptsd. The amount of garbage rear end weed I’ve smoked, the resin with metal shards I’ve scraped out of pipes, the times my friends or I got sold some absolutely fake rear end bullshit, it’s crazy.

I do kind of miss the missions, when it was successful it was fun. Random middle of the night encounters with someone on the street in nyc that ended up in a weed purchase were awesome. I’d trade silly stories for reliable good weed though, goddamn some of that poo poo sucked

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I wish that orb had a really wide base. That’s my complaint about a lot of glass, it’s like glassblowers don’t have cats or something. Also I’m just a klutz.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

These are super common in nyc now

I cut them up into little pieces :)

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Gummies should be 1mg each so you can go to town on some candy

Unfortunately the pricing seems to be be similar for 5mg or much stronger gummies as if the gummy is the expensive part

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

sigher posted:

Was that your last resort?

Do you know something I don’t know? It’s the cheapest option and I’ve been out of work for over three months so it’s a an easy choice.

I’m no expert on this but the fancier looking options are 5-10mg each and cost about as much as 100mg. I only use them for sleep and cut them in eight pieces. Works pretty well :)

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

:eyepop:

Oh haha ok cool!! Hey you never know, if I was eating some commonly known trash I’d want to know.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

eddiewalker posted:

Sounds heavy, stranger. I hope you’re ok

:same:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Crimson Harvest posted:

its an Alessi moka pot from i forgot the designer's name

I love that so much I just made a camelcamelcamel alert for a coffee pot I absolutely don’t need but want

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

bagmonkey posted:

dreams are dumb

:wrong:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Get some glass that’s like 10mm thick. Is US Tubes still around? Did they ever make ridiculously thick little pipes?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Get this one

https://aqualabtechnologies.com/products/themed-silicone-hand-pipes

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I had a US Tubes bong that was ridiculously thick, 9 or 10mm? The guy at the store would drop one on the floor to show off.

It was super cool and looked like it was made out of bulletproof glass but I soon realized my weed intake is so small that I really didn’t need it, I just wanted it. Luckily it was easy to sell, those things cost a fortune.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

E-nm

Snowy fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Oct 5, 2023

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Jelly posted:

I've been thinking to :orb: but I would like to hear what silicon bongs you recommend for use with the Dynavap and if there are any adapters required to make it function?

On this note are there any compact ones that would work well with a Solo 2?

The Reddit glass favorite seems to be the matrix sidecar but I’m curious if there’s something compact and stable like that in silicone too

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Snowy fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Oct 5, 2023

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Phat Phingers posted:

Man sometimes i just get high and go through the Leper's Colony reading the bans. These things have me dying laughing.

If you haven't seen EorayMel's posts of leper colony gems you should check them out: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749412&userid=215113&perpage=40&pagenumber=30

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

straight up freebasing boogers OP

Out of a second hand air filter filled with someone else’s boogers

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Beyond the Infinite Two Minutes is one of the best movies for doing a weed that I’ve ever seen

It’s on Prime or it’s a $1 rental on Apple or Amazon. I say that because i really want you to see it.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Waffle! posted:

I know I'm high when I start trying to sound like Aesop Rock.

This post needs more syllables

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I don’t have the attention span for KGLW

E- theyre cool though

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

MrQwerty posted:

poo poo, I see Al Cisneros pretty regularly at shows and that dude is supposedly putting out the first Om album in 11-12 years sometime soon.

Tell him to get his rear end back home writing riffs!

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Using that thing must look like you’re using a stun gun on your own face and it rules

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Phat Phingers posted:

How is your guys experience with CBD? It's nice when I'm outside because of the sun.

I was super disappointed and felt like I bought a $50 eyedropper bottle of olive oil. I bought it for sleep, some kind that was supposed to be especially good for that, and didn’t notice a thing.

I might give it another shot after I saw an article that said THC helps sleep in low doses but CBD works better with higher doses. Maybe more research is in order.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

A friend and I went camping in Big Bend in Texas years back. On the way in we passed what looked like an abandoned restaurant.

The trip was fun, we saw some bears and roadrunners and a javelina, and smoked a bunch of weed the whole time.

On the way out of the park we see the abandoned restaurant up ahead, but now traffic is slowing down coming up to it. Turns out it’s sometimes used as a border patrol checkpoint. When we get there a very militarized agent tells us he’s just going to let the dog walk around the car then we can go. Well that bad dog takes one trip around the car, sits down, and that’s their sign to take us off to the side. These guys get us out of the car and start acting like they’re taking prisoners in fallujah while they send the dog into the car and pull stiff out to examine in the building. There wasn’t much weed left and it must have not been worth their time after all, because the leader comes out and sneeringly lectures us about “people coming here in their rental cars, having fun” without even saying why they stopped us. We had thought we were going to jail but it seemed like they were letting us go so we get up and start slowly walking, paranoid we were about to get tackled, but we just get in the car and leave.

They had found all the weed we had stashed in two places, it had been in a couple bags they brought inside, but they put the weed back in the car in a different spot! I’m guessing we benefited from a combo of white privilege and their not wanting to do paperwork but for how intensely they put on the bad cop act we couldn’t believe our luck. After getting a few miles away we decided to celebrate by smoking a little more of the weed which in hindsight was a bad idea because we then passed several more border patrol trucks just hanging out by the side of the road which made us pretty paranoid.

That’s a pretty long way of saying I’m not going to try risking bringing weed past checkpoints again but I basically microdose it so I wouldn’t bother anyway :v:

Also, we were so happy to leave Texas

Fake edit: oh hey it’s clearly marked border patrol, I don’t think it was back then but maybe we we were high :)

https://maps.app.goo.gl/9L9dY4ohmPRNzckF9?g_st=ic

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

LifeSunDeath posted:

lmao wtf

I hope your post is real cause that's funny if so

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Code Jockey posted:

I think I learned to fear the freezer due to my parents / idiot young me using it bad or something

What did you do wrong?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Outrail posted:

I'd be suspicious of anyone playing weekday afternoon disc golf who didn't smoke weed.

I’d assume they’re about to try to get me to go to their church

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Faustian Bargain posted:

been going through some stuff and now i’m taking a weed break so i can stop ignoring my problems. i just got a new star ship a couple days ago :cripes:

Good luck, sounds like you’re making the right move :)

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

When I was 19 or so I was super high alone in my bed with the lights out at my dad’s apartment. I had a little grow box experiment over in the corner and somehow a little light leaking out made me think I saw a woman’s leg and she was definitely dead.

I’m just sitting there bugging out over nothing when I see a light turn on down the hall and that really made me freak the gently caress out since nobody else was there.

It didn’t take long for me to realize the dead lady was just clutter in the corner, but I never did figure out why that light turned on at the worst possible moment

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

If booze gives us the drunken boxing fighting style what martial art would be based on weed?

I wanna say "high chi"

Breakdancing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I tried way too long to make audio play