Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It must be a regional thing, people don't wear green in my state.

They just don't do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Roosevelt posted:

is rick and morty going to come back?

Rick and (((Morty)))

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

haha

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Apocadall posted:

so only two felonies then, destruction of property in excess of $250 and shooting at an aircraft

Committing felonies is cool.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Okay sorry this is too much folk, not enough metal.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5kJkXo4CmY

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Awesome, my drawing is done. Okay, let's see I used a pallet of 8 colors.... so I go ahead and pick jpeg for the format, pick a name; bad_decisions.jpg, okay save annnnd it's ready for upload!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I like the idea that this wouldn't have been offensive if they'd just left the towers out.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnkx7LyyTXs

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Do you need the white jump suit, or is that optional?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

This twitter is awesome.

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/780129402172481536

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It's a really fast way of abbreviating an explanation that normally you're too polite to say something, but you're making an exception this one time.

You idiot hell f*ckers

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
People don't like topre because after using it they can't escape that cherry is cheap trash.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Sagebrush posted:

fun fact: frankenstein's monster was never intended to be green, either by shelley (obviously) or by the early film producers. in the 1931 black-and-white film, to differentiate the monster's deathly pale skin from the medium gray rendered by a normal skin tone, film technicians used a grayish-green paint that showed up lighter (film emulsions of the time being more sensitive to green light). color photos taken of boris karloff on set showed the green tinge, and it gradually became brighter and more saturated as that became part of the pop culture portrayal of the creature.

That's actually really interesting and good to post ty.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Wow, the xbox really is huge.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Improbable Lobster posted:

one of the gimmicks of the new games is regional variants of old pokemon

that's what dugtrio's variant looks like

I don't get it.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Panty Saluter posted:

no i dont. in fact in that context i was referring to the puncher not being on the moral high ground for what amounted to an accident on red hoodie kid's part. but i think you all know that and just leapt on an opportunity to shriek and show everyone else how fuckin' holy you are, so...guess i cut a little close to the bone on not being in such a rush to be "right"?

This is a safe place, you can tell us if you do that.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5nLxZVoPo

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Snakes actually contain all of the nutrients needed by other snakes.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

anthonypants posted:

i think my favorite toothpastefordinner is probably this one

This gives me the idea to create an ultra-luxury version of a ruler sorta like those ultra-luxury spinning tops that they market to idiots.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Jerry Cotton posted:

You're really, really late with this one. But I'm sure there's room in the ultra-luxury ruler market as long as you're Japanese or German or make up a Japanesey or Germane brand name. Possibly Swiss will do it. Swedish is a niche because most stationary hipsters don't know what a Sweden is.

Sagebrush posted:

digital ruler for ipads

you put it on your ipad scren and rotate it and it creates a virtual constraint that snaps the pen to a line

also it's a little pebble shaped thing so you can't use it as a real ruler

No, these are all terrible. I'm talking ULTRA luxury. I'm thinking like make it out of titanium, give it some holes or poo poo for weight reduction and it doesnt' have any markings like a das keyboard or fretless bass.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah I'm about 100% certain this has all been done. I went through a lot of terrible hipster web stores when I was looking for a new desk tray.

This one is much more expensive which speaks to the refinement and quality.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Nice we should get lowtax this paper: http://www.presentandcorrect.com/collections/ephemera/products/german-bacon-paper-1970s

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Sagebrush posted:

yes they exist they are called "a machinist's straightedge" and they look like this

not made of titanium tho because you want lots of mass so they don't move around. usually stress-relieved cast iron.

those are gauge blocks, dummy. they aren't for use as rulers. but you could use them to calibrate your calipers or your height gauge and then measure from that.

ok look you're just not getting this and that's why I'm going to be the rich one and you're going to be the nerd buying the Super Ruler 2.0 (Rulers Evolved)™️ from me for 400 dollars

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

robotext me

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
If you could travel anywhere in the galaxy and you pick earth as the place to be you're a huge idiot.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
My instinct is to draw a swastika on a piece of paper to prove I can do it without looking but I wouldn't want anyone at the office to see me.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Roosevelt posted:

Some jock: herf derf blah blah something dumb

The socially awkward guy: if he were any slower, he'd be an AMD processor *audience laughter*

Pretty blonde girl: idgi

Sheldon: There are many things that come into play when considering what “the right processor” would be for every individual. The reality is that the right processor is different for everyone depending on what they’ll be doing with their computer. There are a ton of different features that come into play when looking for the right processor. There are different brands, numbers of cores, clock speeds, and a ton of other stuff that affects performance. In this week’s episode, I hope to shed some light on what exactly these terms mean and how to use them to compare processors when buying your next computer.

Intel v. AMD

First, let’s go over the two major brands you’ll likely be comparing when you’re looking at processors. Chances are, if you're buying a new computer, you will be choosing between an Intel processor and an AMD processor. These are the two main processor producers on the market and they fill two different niches. AMD processors tend to be on the less expensive side, however they are best used in budget computers where price matters more than stellar performance. Intel on the other hand has more expensive models, which tend to be a bit more expensive than their AMD counterparts. Personally, I install AMD processors in computers for people who don’t use their computers that often. These processors are great for people who just want to check their email, browse the web, edit a few documents, basically perform very light tasks that don’t require much power. For users who are constantly editing videos, playing 3D games, and running a ton of applications all at once, Intel is the way to go.

Actually AMD is trash for idiots and you should just get an intel.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

https://twitter.com/diorpain/status/793930682074554368

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxI4MmlugAA

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

cheese-cube posted:

𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆!

I didn't make it I just like lomarf.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
There are some people that look more metal the older they get, and the members of metallica are not those people.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

echinopsis posted:

entombed quote lol

owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJp6cfXHXsY

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Please have a L.O.M.A.R.F weapon in the game!!!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
chome lazers

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Can you name the main character Yospos R. Stallman?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Would it be possible to name the antagonist Comcast instead of Comstar?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
There are different kinds of potatoes that you can buy from the store.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Jerry Cotton posted:

keeping your gun in a desk drawer is very handy for when you need to shoot a pencil or something

Where do you keep your bottle openers?

• Locked thread