Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Ground loving floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Thump! posted:

I can't wait to drink their loving tears on November 8th.

It's seriously going to be the best batch of tears yet. Hillary getting elected is basically the same as a 3rd Obama term and having the first non-white president followed directly by the first non-man president is going to break a lot of them. It will be an unbeatable year if the Democrats take back the Senate too.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

Everyone has a new world order plan. Why do they assume people benefiting from the current system even want a new order?

They believe that The Party from 1984 is real and that they want power solely for the sake of having power. Of course this is also projection.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I missed the debates last night but I'm watching them now while catching up on this thread. This Freep denial is the worst I've ever seen, and I've been following Freep threads for a really long time.

Trump is a delusional racist liar and sounded like a dumb used car salesman while Hillary Chaos Dunked on him repeatedly. And I say that as someone who doesn't fully trust Hillary.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
LMAO I just got to the point in the debate video where Trump literally says out loud in front of millions of viewers that he wants the United States military to act like a PMC and be paid for their services. This is un-loving-real.

And my draw dropped more than once during this video (I've been watching it with pauses while I do household chores and make phone calls and stuff). She literally called out full-on racism (and used the word) more than once. She also straight-up called for increased taxes on the wealthy as well as reforms in law enforcement (including not shying away from saying that police have biases). Granted she couched it in "we all have biases" but she actually addressed the problem directly.

This whole thing is just really surreal. Hillary is debating like a total pro and Trump is just tossing stuff out and using his usual used car salesman vagueries. He randomly tosses out accusations during questions that have nothing to do with what he's saying (like attacking climate change during a discussion about nuclear threats). He's clearly shoe-horning in talking points that he was coached to shoe-horn in because other previous questions didn't give him a contextual window.

And I can totally see how uneducated people would think Trump won. He really does speak to and resonate with the average uneducated American. I grew up in a rural community and I can tell you that most of the Trump supporters in rural towns ate up everything he said. Hillary, on the other hand, really knocked it out of the park. The only things I didn't like were shilling her website and book, and lying about how Iran supposedly were "weeks away" from having nukes before she saved the world from nuclear holocaust as though other countries should not be allowed to defend themselves from the World Police with MAD nukes.

Whenever Hillary spoke she cited actual facts and names and places while Trump's answers were like one place and "a bunch of other places too" or a single name and "a bunch of other people too", or an event "and a bunch of other events you all know what I'm talking about (even though I don't)". I know I sound like a broken record but he really is a used car salesman.

My only wish is that Hillary had had a chance to call him out on some contradictions. For example, I want to raise import taxes on business owners and then opposing taxing rich business owners 5 minutes later. Or why he went on a rant about spending too much money on foreign wars when he was in favor of invading Iraq and wants to nuke the poo poo out of all of our "enemies". Or how we've been fighting ISIS relatively effectively while saying that nobody is doing anything. Or how he says "the Fed is being political" (which is always the case no matter who is President) while proposing policies that wouldn't change anything other than favor him. Or how he says that other countries need to pay us their fair share while saying he was "smart" to avoid paying any taxes.

If there was any doubt in an educated person's mind about Donald Trump being a full-on idiot, this debate proves it. He really is the most unqualified person I've seen in my 40 years on this toilet earth with the exception of maybe Reagan.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I seriously can't believe the "he pulled his punches" poo poo. He shoe-horned in every possible right-wing false accusation he could and he did it in the clumsiest, most ham-fisted way possible. He tried to throw everything at her on the first round and it was totally forced.

Steering nuclear war discussion into a quick jab at climate change and then never mentioning it again? Lmbo it's so incredibly obvious how coached he was on squeezing in stupid poo poo and how bad he is at literally everything.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Sep 27, 2016

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
My condolences go out to his racist, sexist, homophobic family and friends who lost a loved one but I'm not sad that the world has one less racist, sexist, homophobic overgrown schoolyard bully.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Freepers: crap. it’s over. our freedom is gone.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Old MRA posted:

To: Catsrus

For crying out loud. Is there a heterosexual male out there that doesn’t talk like this? Don’t women talk about men this way too?

64 posted on 10/3/2016, 3:22:50 PM by willk (everyone)

:laugh:

Holy poo poo you septuagenarian nerd it's not 1955 anymore. And the latter part has never been true.

I also want to take a brief moment to thank feminism for helping me to not think this way anymore. 15 years ago I might have agreed with that post. Yeesh.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Seventyfour posted:

I know I'm a lazy alumnus of the thread who doesn't post anymore but we really need a title homage to good ol Dale Reed, the best Freeper. I was unironicly sad to hear the news. May he rest in the street and die in peace.

Please do not change the thread title to "honor" a huge piece of human poo poo. Thanks.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

xthetenth posted:

When has the thread title done anything other than "honoring" huge pieces of human poo poo.

The titles for this thread are always mockery. Some people want to do something other than that.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Freepers: Pray for Putin

Please make this happen

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Freepers: I don’t know how to do it, but I would support it. 

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Tias posted:

Can we have this for our thread title? PLEASE? :dance:

We are seriously due for a thread title change and this is a really good one.

human refuse posted:

f people can now "self identify" as whatever sex they choose, then I can identify THEM as whatever sex I choose! Who are THEY to judge me? 😏

As someone with more than one transgender friend, there is not a "gently caress YOU" big enough.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Night10194 posted:

Sad that they're spending their lives in terrified misery, I'd imagine.

:sad:

I honestly laughed out loud at all the prayers that were posted. That poo poo is hilarious to me. It's almost as if:

1 - God actually exists and doesn't agree with you

OR

2 - God and demons don't actually exist!

I honestly want to see more crisis of faith meltdowns on Nov. 9th. I know they're already prepared for it with accusations of rigging and fraud but some of the craziest true believers have GOT to be seriously questioning their faith at this point.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Tony Phillips posted:

No matter how bizarre they are, I can now always amuse myself by wondering if these people actually think a demon is going to burst out of her like Hillary was a character in The Thing.

I'm still chuckling at some of those. In my head I'm picturing those Freepers sitting up all night on their filthy couches whimpering "Why? Why, God, why? Why did you not reveal the demon inside her when we asked you to? Why did you not strike her down? Why are you not exercising your divine will to smite evil as the Bible tells us? Why?"

:laugh:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

BarbarianElephant posted:

I think they are praying for Hillary to flip out and start screaming and cursing, destroying her credibility, rather than literally manifesting Satan. Probably.

Nope! These people literally believe in demons and angels and souls. See that thread from earlier this month where there was some lovely video that "proved" souls float up from human bodies and fly around doing stuff.

I mean, I honestly feel sorry for these wackos because they did not choose to be indoctrinated into this alternate universe belief system but at the same time they're still awful people who wish for the hurting of others so that they can feel slightly less unsafe in their day-to-day lives and I seriously want them to be politically marginalized forever.

I also relish the crisis of faith posts and the people who openly declare that they're giving up and not being politically active anymore. There is nothing more satisfying for me to read on the internet. :circlefap:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Cactus posted:

It's amazing. They're declaring skill, intellect, and experience as unfair advantages in the same way some people subscribe to the idea that using looks, charisma, or "sleeping their way to the top" is somehow an "unfair" way to succeed at something. And of course, being Freepers, the irony that these are also complaints they've made about various people on numerous occasions is lost on them.

Freepers are the kids who didn't take high school seriously and made fun of all the nerds for being smart because the smart people unintentionally made them feel bad for not being smart. This is why they bullied the nerds and stuffed them into lockers and knocked their books out from under their arms. They have never grown up past that period of their lives.

Again, it really isn't their fault because they grew up with parents who were just as stupid and fearful and paranoid as they are, and they were raised in communities where everyone else was raised to be just as stupid and blindly faithful in religion as they were, but it doesn't excuse anything.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Freepers: Vote R down the whole ballot. Don't confuse yourself with facts or principles.

I'm really serious this time. Please make this happen.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

human poo poo posted:

To: gaijin

The more uncomfortable they got THE MORE I LIKED IT.

They got crapped on for what? 4 minutes?

That’s is EXACTLY how I’ve felt for the great majority of my life.

I ENJOYED the awkwardness.

His was rich, and NYC BUT THEY SHUT HIM OUT.

He could thrive on the INside, but that was not to be.

SO HE THRIVED ON THE *OUTSIDE*.

And they RICHLY DESERVE what is coming to them, each and every last one of them.

And I will be the whole trumpet section in the marching band.

I like him more and more.

THE PERFECT CANDIDATE..!!!

PERFECT.

30 posted on 10/20/2016, 8:27:07 PM by gaijin

First I want to point out that this loving nerd replied to HIMSELF.

Secondly, the bolded part says pretty much everything you need to know about Freepers. They love to act like bullies and I bet some of them were actual bullies in school but this is the closest you'll ever get to one of them admitting that they were the bullied ones. And it's crystal clear that they never grew out of it or let it go. Most Freepers have probably held petty little grudges against every single person that they ever felt wronged them in the tiniest little way.

And I want to mention here that I do volunteer work with bullied teens so I do feel some sympathy for this guy. Nobody deserves bullying no matter what. It doesn't do anything positive for anyone involved. However, the thing that always bothers me the most about these fucks (and stupid, stubborn people in general) is that they've been given a zillion chances throughout their adult lives to accept reality and grow up but they actively and consciously reject every single one of those opportunities. And they do it out of spite. Because they are loving children who refuse to grow up in any meaningful way.

And I honestly believe this gaijin turd speaks for a lot of Freepers. They've been bitter and angry and immature and insecure and terrified of everything their entire lives and they refuse to fight that addiction to outrage. They literally cannot live without it.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

The #1 most reliable Freeper tell is when they accuse liberals/democrats of desperation or panicking. It never fails. It's an ironclad admission that they're getting their asses kicked.

Yep, and it's the only thing they keep saying that's been consistently pissing me off for months. At least around these forums we have a handful of consistent Arzys but there's nothing like that on Freep at all and it's disappointing. I don't want denial, I want terror. :unsmigghh:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Freepers: I voted already and if i could somehow vote again, I would. 

Freepers: Another cucked poll! Must vote harder! 

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I almost never say this about anyone because it's a really lovely and horrible thing to say about anyone but I actually hope Laz kills himself.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Ugh I can't even hate-read this.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
There are times when I wish I was not a pacifist :(

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Ambitious Spider posted:

the worst thing about self checkouts is the people who have like 3 items and can't figure out for the life of them how to use it. I've literally checked out with a whole cart (well like one of those mini carts) in the time some people take to do that.

Most people are staggeringly dumb.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

ratbert90 posted:

The mass majority of people are incredibly technology inept and incapable of critical thought. I think that's a failure of school systems more than the people, but it is what it is.

OK that's fair. It's also somewhat of a class thing and I try to keep that in mind when I read this stuff but it drives me nuts when there is this additional element of stubborn willful ignorance.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

ratbert90 posted:

I think it's less of a class issue and more of a schooling issue. Even middle-class schools these days focus upon rote memorization instead of critical thought. If poorer schools concentrate on critical thinking, I believe that even the lower class would have a better chance of succeeding in life.

Class and education are very tightly linked.

And what happens when you focus on critical thinking in chud schools they pull them out and homeschool them or send them to private religious schools or they get on the PTA board and/or lobby state governments to allow parents to sign their kids out of anything they find objectionable.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
There's also the whole "god made us all straight and the bible (they've never read) says so" thing.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

predicto posted:

LOL.

Why would you choose to do something that not only will get you persecuted, but it also according to their theory is something no one naturally is interested in and it in fact naturally disgusts rather than excites them? Ask your dad if he ever could just "choose" to have sex with another man, and if not, why not?

That was the argument that finally convinced my mother that it can't be just a "choice" a couple of decades ago. But she was actually discussing the issue in good faith and overcoming a sheltered Catholic background. I understand that this usually is not the case, and most parents won't listen. But drat, the choice argument is so loving dumb.

According to Freepers everyone believes in god but gay people are either rebelling against god to cause trouble for whatever reasons or they're possessed by satan.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
They want a revolution but they want other people to do it, they want those other people to act en masse, and they want those other people to"win" so they can latch onto that "win" like a sports team fan.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Jagged Jim posted:

My favorite was the Freeper who would post nothing but "Revolution is Coming!" over and over again in whatever the outrage du jour was during the Obama years.

I remember her. I forget her username though. BigGirl?

After a while it became obvious that it wasn't a prediction but an invocation.

And yeah :umberto:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

Are you thinking about Goatstein's magnum opus?

This never stops being funny.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
He was a moron Ron Paul supporter who eventually came around and stopped being a libertarian idiot.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Is that a parody of something? That's loving weird.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

Supporting pedophilia to own the libs.

Republicans can't be pedos by definition. Democrats are all pedos by definition. Doy!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
"suspend Congress"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Lord Hydronium posted:

Man, that Obama sure hated the Constitution and was such a tyrant. On a completely unrelated note,

"It's ok when we do it because we're the white hat wearing Good Guys"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I can't wait until all these people die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

kik2dagroin posted:

Freepers: they have no idea