Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I checked into octopus present situation some more because I think it'd be amazing to have an octopus and I think the guy is more of a moron than the thread even gave him credit for. Even 60 seconds of google research would have told him that the tank probably needs to be cycled (getting a functional and stable bacterial nitrogen cycle happening) for ~90 days before it'll do anything other than nearly instantly kill the octopus.

On top of that the average lifespan of a typical captive octopus is less than a year so it's kind of a lovely pet to begin with.

I do give the guy credit for a pretty thoughtful and sweet idea it just also happened to be a really stupid idea that he should have nearly instantly realized.

I probably will NOT guy myself an octopus because they apparently need fed every day or two and I go out of town for a week at a time a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

La Brea Carpet posted:

(IL) Can I will an item to my 15 year old nephew without my sister being able to legally steal it?

I really really want to know what this thing is.

Pogs. It’s always pogs.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

loquacius posted:

My [25M] GF [23F] and her friends keep referencing and insulting my height and it's annoying me.

short is the worst thing a guy can be

Lol “they’re just curious how a little manlet bitch like you ever got a girlfriend.”

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

i (27f) just found out my best freind (27f) drunkenly kissed my husband (27m) of 2 years at our super bowl party last night. View this as a Drunken mistske or do I go nuclear? Relationships (self.relationships)

Never forgive, never forget, OP. Destroy her life.

Baking wings on super bowl Sunday? :murder:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Introducing my [18F] new online boyfriend [29M] to my very protective Asian parents.

Hey guys! I've been talking to this guy for a couple of weeks I met on Reddit. He's honestly the sweetest, smartest, most attractive guy to me (hey u/beachsidebotany
) and we have a lot of uncanny similarities and life struggles. We talk on Snapchat, call each other, and I recently opened a new Facebook to connect with him.

We discuss and update each other on our mental illness and recovery. This relationship had honestly made me super happy and fulfilled, and we haven't even met in real life. Even my parents and psychiatrist noticed my mood shift positively.

The problem is, if we plan on dating in real life, I would obviously need to introduce him to my parents or at least tell my parents about him honestly. I am still living under my parents' roof for another year or so.

My parents are also extremely protective of me as I am a female, their first child, and have had mental illness struggles (anxiety, depression, BDD).

Here are several issues regarding coming out with our relationship:

He's a former drug addict: My parents have a pretty conservative opinion when it comes to drugs. I come from a relatively strict Asian family. He is 3 yrs clean, but my mother recently came across his Facebook profile which states he did cocaine... Plus him having tattoos and piercings won't help.

He's significantly older than me: Not too big of a big deal for my family. My mom dated a man 8 years older as a junior in high school, and she's pretty open to that.

We met on the internet.: Pretty taboo for my family still. They saw his Facebook profile when they came across my new profile, and they wanted me to unfriend this random guy immediately (without even knowing he's my bf) due to references of past drug addiction.

Thank you for the help. It means the world to us, and I'd do anything for us to be in a healthy relationship together, and for my family to at least accept this relationship one day.

TL;DR: My new online boyfriend is the sweetest guy, but I don't think my parents would approve of him due to his former drug addiction, way we met, and his overall image.

edit:

this is why you use a throwaway:

How do I (29m) go about introducing myself to my (20f) GFs parents?

quote:

so long story short (hopefully short) I've been talking to this girl for a while, she still lives w her parents and they recently found out snit about me avid and ran a basic background check. I got into a lot of trouble between the ages of 18-21 and got some charges, all for minor stuff, all the charges were dropped but the arrests all still show up. Needless to say GFs mom is (understandably) a bit sketched out. I've made lots of changes in the last 8 years, im 3 years continuously clean and have had 6 years of sobriety over the past 8, im also going to be starting work on my LMHC certification (licensed mental health counselor) and currently work at a drug rehab helping other addicts get clean. I get along w GF better than anyone i have ever met and really want her parents to like me. What should i do?

e: these are the same people but the dude lied about her age.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 6, 2018

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

If he really cuts off contact with her this could be salvageable. 50-50 on whether he sent the pics or not but he was definitely considering it when he took them.

I take probably ten dick pics a day and they’re not for sending to anyone, they’re for me.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Skutter posted:

I just saw a commercial last week about a new treatment for Peyronie's disease (which showed a close-up of a guy's crotch and had the words "Worried about your curve below the belt"), so maybe there's hope for the guy?

Also: r/relationships: my once beautiful penis

Who else knows what Peyronie’s disease is solely because of the book Youth In Revolt? I can’t be the only one.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

loquacius posted:

So, in every single instance where a divorced man has to pay alimony, his ex was a homemaker?

I don't know that much about alimony but my sis had to pay child support to her ex husband even though custody was 50/50 because he was a lazy pile of poo poo that refused to work. She worked for the fuckin library making like 35k a year and was paying child support even with joint custody. The judge did at least presume that he was capable of getting a minimum wage job and factored that into the child support calculations, but fuckin jesus, come on.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU

"I don't have a last name. I don't have a first name, either. I've got a name. My name is Robert."

poo poo never gets old. SovCit youtube owns are a national treasure.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Haifisch posted:

Here's a light one:

My [24F] boyfriend [25M] of two years won't take off his sunglasses

Pretty sure this one is gonna solve itself by her getting dumped unless she's also had a significant weight loss. There's like a 0.1% chance that "started dressing nice, started getting his hair cut every month, started bathing regularly" isn't because as soon as he finds a sufficient "upgrade" he's gonna ditch her.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

boner confessor posted:

1998 in pc gaming:

descent: freespace
starcraft
unreal
fallout 2
grim fandango
half life
thief
baldurs

Jesus that was a good year. I didn’t realize all those were the same year.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

girl pants posted:

I [35 M] caught using a hidden camera to peek at my sister-in-law [22 F] naked. I'm as hosed as hosed can be.

gosh i was just SO HORNY i just COULD NOT HELP MYSELF! it wasn't me it was my INFERNAL DICK!

Dude missed the obvious way to get out of this which is to make a video of himself in the shower using the pen doing all kinds of ridiculous hip gyrations and dick waggling and then show it to his wife under the guise of spicing up their sex life. Bam, totally legit reason for the pen to be there.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

loquacius posted:

I hope for my sake you're right

Why would it need to be a spycam for this though, if he was gonna tape himself in the shower he could use a regular camera

I mean, I think thread consensus was that that post was veiled boner fuel anyway so

Use every camera in the house for multiple angles, edit it all together with star wipes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Scathach posted:

Holy poo poo lady your husband is terrible. Giving that talk to any guy of any age is lovely, doing it to a dude that young is cruel.

Wonder how she got that far without figuring out that her husband thinks he owns his daughter?

E: I bet he owns this shirt

I wish my first GFs dad had this policy because it woulda been pretty boss for him to suck on my titties in my car in his driveway.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Caganer posted:

Pickkkkk. You’re good at science and I’m more than mildly freaked RN

Sorry about your newfound broke brain.

F.D.A. Issues Warnings On Using Lead Crystal

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/02/20/garden/fda-issues-warnings-on-using-lead-crystal.html

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Again, read the last paragraph.

Someone suggesting you work at McDonalds is never someone who genuinely wants to help you.

And old people generally don't understand mental illness, let alone disability. Someone who can't understand depression is not going to have anything resembling a useful understanding of mental retardation, and if they genuinely think their kid is brain damaged they should be getting them medical help.

You should work at McDonald’s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Why doesnt that guy just jerk off into a coffee cup like everyone else