Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

SciFiDownBeat posted:

daewoo went bankrupt in 08 so I think you made the right call op

They went brankrupt because the next dude was a lot smarter and actually executed on the plan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

tactlessbastard posted:

I think they're off today. Don't want to tempt fate by googling to confirm that. They did beat the poo poo out of the Orioles last night though.

I bit the poo poo out of my wife's Orioles last night, if that counts

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Splicer posted:

making GBS threads Orioles? Were they dick shaped?

I dunno dude, probably. You're the one who caught the game last night.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

loquacius posted:

I kind of like the idea that the government employs a bunch of indistinguishable guys in suits to follow people who go to 7-11 to get candy around randomly for decades

Your tax dollars at work

MIB stalkee is probably Hispanic, such is the world we live in now :(

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Farg posted:

2/3rds of the way there already!

Big Dick Brag

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Son of Man posted:

"And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."
-Matthew 5:30

god says cut your dick off

Actually rather I think god is saying cut off your right hand so you stop jacking it so much..

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Sagebrush posted:

also i'm having trouble coming up with the angles exactly where a sniper hidden in the woods behind the wedding can shoot a clay plate out of the priest's hand without aiming into the audience

:thunk:

He's behind the audience (not the officiant).

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Stickfigure posted:

... I forgot, there was one dude who was creepy as gently caress, but I only knew him tangentially He was intense and scary....

And that man,................................was Albert Einstein......

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

The Bible posted:

He died in a raid in Afghanistan. First through the door, ate a bullet first thing.

Clearly didn't have the power of the glow.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Actually doesn't it just fill up the (now empty) scrotum?

Like I thought there were loads of dudes who lost their balls but still functioned normally because their sacks now had more room for pee...

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I'll bet the fake feshes he submitted weren't even real!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

lol but seriously I posted:

i toss in my sweat ridden sheets, haunted by the knowledge i identify stronger with daffy than bugs

an almost perfect Name+Post combo if it weren't for that pesky 'i'

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

jobson groeth posted:

I believe in something. That there is nothing good in this world and if it appears that way it is a lie. I believe in this with all my heart.

False, because you've actually shared a real bit of wisdom and at the same time invalidated your statement.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

OutOfPrint posted:

Nope, as a 162 year old, I can confirm it's Satan.

poo poo man, when you look at it like that, God's the real con-artist here......

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Flowers for 'And now my Wife's gone'

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

darkwasthenight posted:

It's Maine. Of course the sewer gangbang bit happened.

Yeah I thought that clussy was just there for the gangbang anyways....

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

You didn't even link to the relevant NMS/NWS post of the video! There's got to be 1 or 2 folks in this thread that haven't seen it yet.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Bust Rodd posted:

... the literal bottom tenth percentile in terms of looks, personality, and lifestyle choices...

Yeah but enough about goons

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Ehud posted:

The bug warrior is so stupid

it’s my favorite confession in a while.

Yeah agreed, definitely the most entertaining one I've read in months.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

burial posted:

It’s true. I’ve had three kids start kindergarten over the years and the names get weirder every time. Neither of those would register, really.

I was having a talk with the mother of one of my youngest’s classmates (because my kid also has an unconventional name) and she mentioned her son. I was pretty sure she said his name was “Raven” and I was like “oh, that’s cool.” Then she was all “No, Draeyven” which she then spelled out for me.

Dræyven actually :smug:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Weltnarok posted:

These are supposed to be anonymous dude.

Dictated but not read

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

purple death ray posted:

3/10 sex writing, keep practicing. Also if this isn't a creative writing exercise you're an unbelievable idiot

Agreed. Its quite droll in an amateurish sort of way.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

ALFbrot posted:

hi, aliens here. we wanna help you shoot huge loads

Clearly they were just friendly aliens helping the dude learn the ropes.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Bust Rodd posted:

Also sorry to be this guy but sometimes people just act irrationally and like having attention and the second they realize they have you hooked they stop caring because it wasn’t about you it was about having your attention. Now that they have it, they don’t need it anymore. It’s something empty people do to feel something.

Already stopped listening

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

So what was real dad's reaction?

He also poo poo the boyfriend-dad's pants.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

fins posted:

Guy who wants to chop off his balls: Try CBT. Either type should do the job.

Cock and Ball Torture? Potato Potahtoe it sounds like.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Appointment? Lmao. I can walk into any doctors office in France and get my dick cut off on the spot if I want to. National health care (la Sécurité Sociale, pour les intimes) covers 70% of it and my complementary mutual insurance takes care of the rest.

what the hell? You're bragging about National helthcare when they'll only cut 70% of your dick off?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Squashing Machine posted:

To be fair, you could probably fit $300,000 worth of Lego on one standard-issue Billy bookcase

Truth. I actually fit $300,000 of lego's on just the bottom 2/3rds of the bookcase, while my pride and joy $300,000 of Warhams 40k sits on the top shelf like the crown jewel it is.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I'd be down to watch a movie or read a book inspired by that fesh. A+ cool story concept.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

My Shoes posted:

peak goon :P

Pique Prune

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Maybe if we get rid of sex we can nip this problem in the bud.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

purple death ray posted:

Goddamn check out the Rockefellers here, eating out and paying a runner to deliver it to their homes. Do you pay extra for them to daintily blow on your food before they feed it to you so you don't hurt your delicate rose petal lips

I always pay extra for the dainty blow

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I too am glad I've shed my extraneous form, memories and desires, and am now content simply to clean a pool finally knowing true satisfaction.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Sagebrush posted:

I once farted during the rollout while landing a plane. Get on my level.

= V-rotation speed minus 1 knot ?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

The Diddler posted:

It takes me back to a more innocent time, where seeing a still image of a lady making GBS threads on her own face was maybe the grossest thing online.

And now its merely a palate cleanser.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I'm thinkin that one snapchat filter that would turn my dick & balls into a woman. Ya know, something pretty.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Yeah there's a part of me that thinks the purpose of life is suffering in some weird roundabout way, but also on the flipside if that's true then so many of us are really doing quite well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

SniperWoreConverse posted:

my confession is i still have been trying to astral project to bugworld

before you've mastered the blade? your haste is unwise grasshopper