Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

This is how I will ruin my Opplopolis hardcover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Today's emergency cell phone test really hit this dude hard

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

I feel seen.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

MokBa posted:

CYELATM

These are both too good.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Such a wonderful comic panel.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

:v:

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

I was about to ask why this manga was wholesale copying chainsaw man and then I saw the author's name. Got it.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

fritz posted:

Harsh Prospect
Pretty (and weird) illustrative style. Nothing-burger plot. Thanks for posting!

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Zen pencils apparently ended in 2018 and I like to think the response to his miyazaki comic made him quit

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

zen pencils was good when it had all the text replaced with dril quotes, should have just leaned into that

also the one about the racist wrestler that had all the text replaced with "<slurs> and <other slurs> out of america," though I don't feel like looking up or posting that one

also thanks for posting Great, it was pretty ok
TBH I thought he quit because of the dril quote edits.

drilpencils did not stop after this request.

God imagine what a Zen Pencils looks like in today's AI day and age.

DaveKap has a new favorite as of 23:32 on Dec 30, 2023

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

ultrafilter posted:

That'd be funnier without the title IMO.
I didn't see the title because the timg size was covering it and laughed at the comic, then looked up and saw the title and just went "oh."

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Decent video game premise just waiting to be made.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Kennel posted:

Tiger, Tiger

I wanted to make this with the last update but it didn't seem right. This new update made it perfect.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Just wanted to say I liked this one a lot and it made me laugh hard. Probably because I've been in that position.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

fritz posted:

Which one?
The one in the comic.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

SimonChris posted:

Velvet Gewgaw

I love Psychonauts!

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

Here's a five-pager I made last week. Probably the plot doesn't really work at all, but it started with a couple of panels I just had to draw, and then I kind of needed to string them together?
You made a very good comic!

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

Thanks! I was trying to get across the idea that the aliens needed the crops to feed their larval young, and wanted to make a fair trade; the farmer asked for the starfarers to fix his tractor and, well, they threw in some upgrades as well.
I'm hoping to do more farm comics, or at least art, because there is something profoundly weird about sharing the road with vehicles half the size of a house, or driving at night past floodlit silos that look more than a little like a space launch complex. The scale of what keeps us all fed is incredible, really
I will admit that your idea didn't accurately come across but it was still positive. Instead, I thought that the farmer was telling the starfarers he'd like to help but could not because of his tractor being broken. The starfarers acknowledged that he wished to help, took it upon themselves to take the wheat, and gave the upgrade as a parting gift. Slightly different from intended but still great!

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

CheeseThief posted:

Taking a one off break from Nick & Lever to post something I encountered in the wild, no idea what the original source is or who the artist is but it was extremely my jam.

Here's WORM

Very good, thank you!

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Squidster posted:

In the meantime, here's a lil' comic about opossums being adorable.
Something I can tell almost nobody is that I never really cared for opossums until I read the Clementine webcomic where she is depicted as going :v: almost all the time. Then I came to love opossums when watching a YouTuber hang out with one at their animal rescue (you probably know who I'm talking about) and they literally just :v: all the time. They're so silly!

Anyway, this comic was cute. :v:

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Honestly surprised she used one of her controller hands to stop him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

I felt sentimental after a funeral and then read something by Adrian Tchaikovsky, and so
Very good. I'm great at blinding myself to future panels so the last one hit well enough I laughed out loud.