Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

Fortnite is doing a Pride event which includes adding in a skin for the character Dreamer. Apparently this is also the first new DC skin for Fortnite in a while.

That is who that is?

Edit: OK so it is a character from the canceled supergirl and obliterated arrowverse.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Sep 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Well she also moved over to regular DC comic continuity as well.

Good for the character.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Edit: wrong thread

Those ea marvel games are going to suck.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Sep 22, 2022

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Bad cover. Should have used the Ricky martin version since he has been uncanceled. The music makes sense knowing this is the Harley Quinn beginner mission. She is ~zany and crazy~

Edit: it being a bad cover could be an intentional joke too since Harley is discount joker seemingly

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

Eh... Let's not put Ricky Martin on a pedestal.

Claims were rescinded and charges dropped. He is uncanceled

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Do not buy the batman game until after release. At least see how bad it is before buying.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

omg chael crash posted:

The non lethal guns are very funny

They are make believe so perfect for comic books.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The reviews all say it runs terribly on PC

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Game is unfun, runs poorly, and the grind wears you down. We here at videogamespaid4 give Gotham Knights an 8.5/10

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Well we have suicide squad still

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

So are all of you playing pirated versions or broken street date physical?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Open Marriage Night posted:

They knocked it down from the 25th to the 21st a while ago. Possibly after Midnight Suns got delayed.

Weird

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Barry Convex posted:

One of these is the Iron Man game announced last month, the second is rumored to be an open-world Black Panther game (notably not the same as the WW2-set Captain America/Black Panther game that was announced last month), and the third is...???

https://twitter.com/Lucas_Shaw/status/1587103075319234560

Oh good. 3 games that can safely ignored.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Which is kinda funny since Batgirl is the only character not trash.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Soonmot posted:

Got to floor 29 with a rando but the two of us just could not do it. I blame myself for using a poison weapon on robin when fighting owls. Their Batgirl was a loving monster though.

balls. where did you see this?

https://twitter.com/Mr_Rebs_/status/1615209866162851840?t=uBsZrlq_6Lhqe_CSTbybcQ&s=19

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Just remembered suicide squad is Kevin convroy's last batman gig.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

BiggerBoat posted:

I don't know how you'd really go about making a Flash video game.

The game is 15 minutes long and just an extended QTE cutscene.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Suicide squad is going to be so bad.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

No. you should play fortnite

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Man that game looks whatever.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'll continue to play thevonly good comic book game: Fortnite.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

JordanKai posted:

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1633897818061430785

Does this mean they're taking out the Batman-infused enemies? :(

Bullying works.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Vandar posted:

Fortnite puts you against bots in your first several games.

Congrats. You got killed by a bot.

It depends on when they played, but I do believe the OP should tell us when they played so we can LMAO.

Still laughing they quit after dying when they dropped in their first game. It is a causal competitive MP. You won't win right away.

If OP wants to try again I'm more than willing to play with them and give them tips and tricks. This goes for anyone and it is a good time to start playing with the new season starting today.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Open Marriage Night posted:

At best, people paid money for a game they can no longer play for almost a year.

It ain't coming back

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

RevKrule posted:

Me: I wanna play Marvel Snap!

Mom: We have Marvel Snap at home

*marvel snap at home*

DC has had so many mobile games never make it out of "beta" or shut down before a global release.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

There was a puzzle quest ripoff that was supposed to come out in q4 2022 but was pushed back to 2023.

There was a future fight ripoff that was abandoned by the devs.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Bullying works

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol incredible ripoff. People need to stop buying that junk

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lobok posted:

I worry that the selling point of the game is "you can't get these skins in Fortnite!"

You can get 2 of those characters in fortnite

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lots of leaks about Suicide Squad recently apparently due to datamining after a closed beta alpha .

And?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The wolverine game will be good.

Unlike the suicide squad game which just seems like GAAS trash and mean

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

"We have plans for future games in the Arkhamverse." *kills every character*

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Rhonne posted:

It's so weird that this is supposed to be a direct follow-up to the Arkham games. Though considering that this has multiverse shenanigans, and they're apparently bringing the Joker back to be a playable character eventually, I wouldn't be surprised if they plan to bring all the heroes back down the line. Of course, that would require this game to be successful enough to justify future updates to get to that point, and I'm not all that optimistic of that happening.

One of the early big leaks said time travel and Flashpoint poo poo was supposed to happen to reset the earth to before Brainiac shows up because you find out you have lost. the leak that said that is about 2/3rds right so I wonder if some rewrites happened.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Well, if this is supposed to be an ongoing GAAS game, then you can't really have an ending like that since it would seemingly undo the entire threat and setting itself.

Yeah. The OG leak revealed that your squad isn't even the first squad who went in. you are just all that is left. All the other heroes or big hitter villains are dead or turned. In that leak they said you could find remnants of heroes or villains where they died like blue beetle, green arrow, black manta, or captain cold.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

lol Riddler puzzles too?

This game is so dead on release

The riddler puzzle is a fake out. he was sent in with a different squad and is dead.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Wow they are really burning the arkham series to ashes and pissing on them

There are a bunch of "leaks" that have been claimed to be true and false for months now. This preview showed that a number of them were true and a bunch labeled as "false" are still up in the air.

Lmao at the ign video revealing Luthor gets ganked almost immediately. this is one of the leaks that was claimed to be false.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao at the weapons having sets based on heroes and villains because you are scavenging from their equipment that was left behind when they died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Seems thr ign video was taken down and reuploaded. I can't find the Lex being killed part. they showed a cinematic that had lex in his green battlesuit talking to the squad when suddenly some hits him blowing off his head and left side of his torso. cuts to the squad looking on in shock.