Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Evil wizards cant even cast a dick embiggening spell.

loving edgy no-neckbeards. Grow some hair thats not a pointy mustache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Alright you evil fuckers. I got some spells that even edgelord warlocks and sorcerors like you can use.

Turn unbread

Dominate mind and also feet

True Dollymorph

True Bollywood-morph

Summon potatoes

Summon gravy

WARNING DONT USE THE LAST 2 TOGETHER YOU WILL DIE!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Is there an osha for industrial wizardry? Im looking at expanding beyond freelance work and I dont want to get in trouble for not wearing the proper pointy hat.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Just lol if your still using skeletons. Crystals are where its at right now. My Crystal slicers bring me an adventurer head every day plus they get good reception in the country.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I supplement my Crystal guardians with the average goblin minions. You gotta a love the little guys. I think one of them is a member on SA.

Just remember NEVER teach them magic. Goblin shamans are cool and all but they always get too big for their britches and bugger off with a handful of your lessers.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Look, just do what i fuckin do and buy some soulstones and imprison the ghosts to power your fell portals or monster crucibles. you can get a couple of rad monsters to attack villages out of a binded soul.

Anyway, My Ice castle in the barrens is coming along nicely. I started with the standard tower and have been working on the ramparts. Having a problem with getting water to make the walls. My goblins are freezing to death while carrying the buckets and im wondering if their are more cold resistant ones.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

This loving oval office of an adventurer! I leave for a weekend and Kragno the Slicer raids my loving treasure room. It wouldnt be so bad if HE DIDNT EXCLUSIVELY STEAL MY MAGIC SAPPHIRES!

I needed those for the Ritual of Geel'nacth.:smith:

I swear if I find out the village of Featherlake put him up to this im going to use them for goblin food instead of just enslaving them.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Look if monologuing is wrong I dont want to be right.

A sense of flair and presentation is what seperates us wizards from some assholes who throw fireballs like cigarettes butts. If your gonna get into evil magicry, you gotta have passion. When you obtain that immortality, you gotta keep having fun or living forever is gonna stop losing its allure.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/H8rEx

An ancient tome of Evil Strategems as old as the internet itself! Germane to the current line of conversation!

What loving cuck wrote this bullshit

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Im sorry if a little presentation is "unprofessional"
Im sorry I didnt go to a five star loving wizard college and then use powers for evil afterwards like a "good" boy.

Some of us were brightest pupils before learning the true power of the Aetherium and were banished for contacting an entity made of Entropy.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

You're a try hard asshat from a fifth rate wizarding college.

You probably haven't even made an extra-planar residence yet.

Where do you think Zadlernon is from? Arizona?
The Entropy realm was rad and is where i get my magic powers of ice. Sure im pretty much a slave to Zadlernon but hes still in a half slumber and is very suggestible so he can craft me a new mortal form if i lose this current one. Boom. Immortality.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Leave it to a bunch of goons to make evil wizardry boring. Might as well put on a bunch of suits and join the republican party.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Im looking into getting some trolls but im worried about them turning to stone. If they do turn to stone is it indefinitely? and if so will an un-petrify spell work to de stone them or is that only for medusas and basilisks.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

naem posted:

Bridge trolls eat their own weight in flesh every fortnight. That's a LOT of villagers you could have skeleton-ed

People keep talking about skeletons like theyre the end all of low level minions, but listen. Sure they dont eat sleep or think, but they do require upkeep. You gotta maintain the spell every couple of hours otherwise they start falling apart.That costs energy. Maybe not a lot but if you get your big armies it can add up and youll always feel tired at the end of the day( you think necromancers just choose to look all disheveled?). When they're not directly under your command they're dumb as a bag of rocks. You ever have trouble with a printer and it just keeps spitting different printouts from like 3 days ago. Thats what its like. I had a skeleton battalion that I ordered to collect slaves come back with one slave. Its not that they couldnt find anymore, they found the village and as soon as they got one guy they came back.

At least with goblins I can be "GATHER ME SLAVES YOU MAGGOTS" and theyll go off and make their own weapons and plans. And unlike skeletons they can level up so you can get more for what you put in. A troll will give them the leg up on Lord rear end in a top hat and his paladins.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

GW is the real evil wizard here

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

naem posted:

You really have to add it all up at the end of the day to see how evil you are. I turned chaotic neutral once for a week

What was his name :smug:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Alright guys. give it to me straight.

Are cults worth it.
should i just worship this entropy god by myself or should recruit some idiots at the magic college to share the workload.

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Apr 1, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

a misanthrope posted:

i'm bready to die

Dibs on your soul

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hobelhouse posted:

I'm ready to burn this poo poo to the ground.

Youve answered your own question. Use scorching rays so you can save your fireballs for the cops.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

key party favors posted:

extremely busy with the eclipse. where were you guys? I basically had to solo this. wtf class of the third liminal skull? where were you guys?

Sorry bro theres this rad Fey Burrito Stand thats only open on the opposite end of earth of an eclipse. They got some rad Carne Guisada made from some sort of 3 headed cow.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

If it constricts with heat what does a ice spell do.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

GenericOverusedName posted:

Ugh I hate having to defragment my bone drive it always takes forever

Lol if you dont use a crystal os.
Have fun buying a new skeleton everytime the skull gets cracked

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Im starting have second thoughts on kidnapping this princess. She is like... fat as hell.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I dont know how big a dragon you are but by the time they figure out rifling, most dragons are usually hosed. An ancient dragon is usually okay until they figure out ballistic missiles.

Just get some kobolds man. Dont those fuckers worship you guys like gods?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

UltraRed posted:

I have an orb that contains the souls of everyone in Fargrimdark, but I lost it when a plucky young sidekick knocked it out of my hand with a boomerang and it shattered upon the castle floor and now all those shitheads have their souls back. tfn kid

Aww that sucks man. Maybe you can use the shards to take the Kings soul and hold it for ransom until that kid comes back and then just murder him.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hey guys. I was banished again. When I get out of the entopy dimension im thinking of trying dream fuckery. Any pointers on that.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Isnt that just a goro

pretty good servants but a little too free thinking for my taste.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Take your bitch rear end curses somewhere else. I got like 50 thralls i can pass this poo poo off too.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Your well within your right to ash that style stealing Morloc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Despite popular belief, Ancient graveyards arnt good for thier bones, Fresh bones make the best skeleton minions. Now the souls that linger in these places, hoo boy. You can power a whole ritual with just one and still have some power to drink up.

• Locked thread