Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

loquacius posted:

People keep saying stuff like this but I've never heard an example of an indoor pest that a spider might kill that is worse than the spider itself

What, do you have a horsefly infestation inside your home or something? Why are literal arachnids part of your pest-control setup, are you a Halloween witch?

sorry for the anti-spider hot take, guys, but I'm virulently racist against all members of the arachnid family

Mosquitos, man! they've killed more humans than anything ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

CampingCarl posted:

Putin will buy twitter, heard it here first. A more entertaining option would be if China bought it.

A bit surprised Dees is still on pizzagate. Obama still has to take our guns, declare martial law, put us in camps, and name himself God-Emperor before the 20th.

im hungry now

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Oh wow, how did I know he's never gone to Europe, it's amazing!!

e: "I'll never go there, but I want to continue to imagine it as a magical land of white people who would like me."

Dont worry bro, well keep him here so you never have to deal with that torture.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Someone switch the fire with trump so that the sweet, sweet, nuclear fire is hope.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

SwitchbladeKult posted:

I love hate these talking fetus cartoons. I had no idea a fetus could think, feel, and crack witty quips!

Why arnt there more black eyed no functional organ fetus comics? Yknow? when a fetus would actually be aborted.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

"climate change"

also Branco namedropped

Is there like a gas leak in his house, that he apparently never leaves, thats messing with his mind. Im worried its messing with his sense of reality.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I did like 4 readings of this and kept laughing harder.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

As always, that duck can go gently caress itself

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Where are the comics?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Political Cartoons 2017: The worse part about punching a Nazi is the argument afterwards

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

Gainfully employed for literal decades.

Ok yeah, but who is this you just drew like a childs scrawling?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Faustian Bargain posted:

Adam Ford discovers humor.

Are you sure he didnt just copy this from the thousands of other "did you just assume my gender" as a punchline comics

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

After The War posted:

Speaking of nightmarish abominations, what's Joe Liccar been up to?

:stonk:

He's another one showing his Trump support by not subjecting him to his artwork, but he did give us a chance to bid farewell to a thread favorite.

Good night, sweet prince... :sadwave:

EDIT - Great minds, Abyssal Squid. Great minds

Jesus its like he draws with his mouth while masturbating furiously to the thought of brown people dying.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Do you think Bill tries to not draw any blacks with the standard mammy caricature but then realizes he bought way to much red ink and is like gently caress I GOTTA USE IT SOMEHOW.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

The Copper Kaiser posted:

And now for something completely different.

Good job adam. you won that argument with that wall your talking to.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Holy poo poo, if cartoons are this dumb a mere 20-something days into Trump's bad stupid administration, what are things going to be like by the time Summer rolls around?

I forsee comics that are just blood and feces smeared on a grungy canvas. They could not comprehend their worldview being questioned by reality itself.
There are demons you can make out sometimes, each labeled "Liberals" or "Democrats". They are never not labeled.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

henry you dense motherfucker

How did the poo poo from my shoe get in this thread?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

"The political climate is toxic right now, here, let me take a big poo poo in it to open a dialogue"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

CampingCarl posted:

I wondered what Dees though of bitcoin. I always wanted him to find some crazy conspiracy with it.

gently caress!
PRECIOUS METAL ALIENS ARE BURNING ALL OUR MONEY!
GET IN THE BUNKER!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

So... the aboriginals never existed huh?

Office Pig posted:

It's a Bill Leak cartoon, so what do you think?

yeah your right
Better he not draw them. I dont think hes capable of drawing them in a not "ooga booga" way

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Feb 19, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Doc Hawkins posted:

Take a closer look at the date in the caption.

(I'm not dumb enough to say Bill Leak isn't racist, just that his racism is more indirect in this particular 'toon.)

Ahh I see it now. Yeah sorry i thought hed make a stupider cartoon than usual.

So what caused this apocalypse that sent humans back to the stone age? Couldnt have been climate change.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Lord Hydronium posted:

Garrison's subconscious is clearly making a cry for help with that post. He doesn't want to support Trump, but...pull too strong...can't resist...the hat hair is...in control now.

FTFY

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Speaking of which.

It has apparently become an official meme.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/so-much-for-the-tolerant-left

Just look at those comments.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

So that stupid redpanels comic miffed me enough to make a counter comic while at work.

https://imgur.com/a/dYR4u

Not even sure this link will work. Phoneposting right now.

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Feb 21, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Mystic Mongol posted:

Those guys are adults, though.

:perfect:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I got a chuckle outta this.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

The Copper Kaiser posted:

Did I hear you all asking for more sick burns on atheists?

A person gives up on an argument because his opponent is an idiot and not taking it seriously. AGC.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Vib Rib posted:

Everett True is a hard guy to agree with because he'll beat the tar out of some guy for policing his manners but in the very next strip he'll beat the tar out of some guy for having improper manners.
Gosh it's almost like he's some kind of cartoon character renowned for his anger.

thats why i like the ones with his wife in them because he can harumph all he wants But if True wants that poon hell keep his mouth shut.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

HootTheOwl posted:

What comes after T?

ragedy

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Anyone else kinda mad weve never had a Native American who was comically "injun" for a president?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

I love how college students are cowardly sensitive "snowflakes" yet also violent thugs in the minds of conservatives.

Theres gotta be a name for that fallacy...

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Remember to throw all Palestinian first borns in the river.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Lodin posted:

Looking forward to the lovely Pepsi comics tomorrow. :allears:

What happened

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

has someone drawn a picture with trump with his trou dropped and his dick is a tomahawk missile and all the comic drawers are sucking him off.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Sandpuppy posted:

Reminder - we can disagree with @Potus, so long as it happens to be something I also disagree with.

New meaning for the phrase "about to go south"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

HAT FETISH posted:

Not sure this was posted in here, check out what's on the BBC's site today:

Worth a watch if you're curious to listen to two minutes of Branco talking about the intolerable persecution and suppression he has to deal with for being a right-wing cartoonist.

"Liberals, especially on campuses, are having a hard time understanding what free speech means. A lot of people on the left think free speech means that only speech I agree with."

Lol gently caress off Branco. One day youll say poo poo so stupid that any sane man that has any exposure in the real world wont want your lovely "free speech". And when that happens, I will laugh.

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Apr 15, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I want that Hypocrites shirt

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

He disagreed when I said the Bible was boring, that it was unreadable now. But he couldn't articulate why I was wrong. He kept pointing out its historical importance, which I didn't dispute.

Did Rall say that?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

They are choking on.... Science?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Glorious leader, we are being attacked by America. Luckily thier leader is on one of thier carriers which is within striking distance.

• Locked thread