Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Ground floor, yet the only way is down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

Obama and the Russians, Shuldig explains.
Labels: America, emails, hackers, Obama, President, Russia, Sanders

(this is a guest comic)

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
New, original world leader caricature from Kirschen

quote:

North Korea will be on Trump's plate..
Labels: America, Kim Jong Un, North Korea, President, trump

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

America is garbage -A.F. Branco

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Red posted:

Inspired by real events, where a man believed to have special needs was targeted and attacked by Black Lives Matter supporters.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Red posted:

Perhaps anti-gun leftists could being by ceasing to arm ISIS.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Mr. Squishy posted:

Is there... any suggestion that the Russians have been involving themselves with European elections?

Sure, it's been in the news for years. They fund many far-right parties / populist parties that naturally are critical of the EU, they deliberately spread fake news that negatively influence the public's opinion of their governments and there have been hackings that have been traced back to Russia. 2015 hacking of the German bundestag was a big one. Germany I hear fears/expects Russia to try to influence their 2017 federal elections through their usual means.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

Just before he was elected in 2008, Obama said he wanted to ‘fundamentally change America.’ Following are a few of those changes:
Obama promised the most transparent administration in history. Instead, his was the most opaque in history. A record amount of FOIA requests were filed. He aggressively prosecuted whistleblowers.
$10 trillion was added to the national debt under his charge. Maybe he’s not at fault there. For that, we should mostly blame the Federal Reserve and our completely immoral system of debt currency.
We also got more war. He dropped a record amount of bombs.
He helped create ISIS along with Hillary.
He was responsible for illegally taking out Gaddafi.
He spent a record $96 million on vacations for him and Michael, er, Michelle.
He said he would not rest until he built a sound economy for the American people, but instead he spent part of over 300 of his days on golf courses.
Remember how racism was supposed to be over when he was elected? The racial division was made much worse under his leadership.
But wait, there’s more! He signed an ‘anti–propaganda’ bill that will affect our freedom of speech. Because the statist, corporate media is failing, he wants the government to decide what’s real news and ‘fake’ news.
He began the giveaway of our Internet in order to bring about later censorship.
He pushed for a UN gun treaty ratification.
He brought in a record amount of Muslim ‘immigrants’ and his open borders policy allowed in people from who–knows–where demanding free stuff. They also brought in more crime and drove down wages.
A record amount of Americans are now on food stamps.
He presided over several false flags designed to bring about gun confiscation. “Fast and Furious,” resulted in the death of an American border agent. Sandy Hook was very suspicious. Obama wants to take guns from what he called ‘bitter clingers.‘ He prohibited seniors on social security from buying guns.
Obamacare has been an expensive disaster. Young people are burdened with college debt and can’t find good jobs. Many are forced to move back in with their parents after graduation.
The dream of owning a home has become just that—a dream.
To be sure, the stock market reached new highs under his watch. It mostly benefited the one percent. The rich got richer under his presidency. The central bankers continued to clean up at the expense of the middle class.
Obama can’t leave office soon enough. Trump can begin his presidency by putting out the fires started by the Arsonist in Chief.
—Ben Garrison

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

context posted:

Sign Marking Mixed Prayer Space at Western Wall Removed by Jerusalem City Officials
Non-Orthodox worshippers were shocked to discover Sunday morning that a sign marking their temporary mixed prayer space at the Western Wall had been removed by Jerusalem city officials. ...The sign was removed in response to a complaint from Betzedek, an ultra-Orthodox organization that opposes mixed prayer services at the Jewish holy site.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

original joke do not copy

5+ years ago: Obama is such a wimp for not standing up to Russia!
now: 3

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Ben doesn't seem to have a very favorable view of Sweden

Garrison posted:

​"Europe, the Globalist Edition"
I want the countries in Europe to keep their identities, languages and cultures. I don’t want to visit Turkey in Germany, Somalia in Italy or Syria in France. If I wanted to go to Saudi Arabia, I would. I don’t want to see their oppression when I go to Europe. If we want to help the populace of the third world, fine. But keep them in their own countries while doing it. We don’t need to import them and their problems to the west.

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jan 11, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos! posted:

Ben doesn't seem to have a very favorable view of Sweden

Garrison finally posted the long-form fever dream so I'm going to shamelessly selfquote and post it here

Garrison posted:

A cartoon I have wanted to do for a long time.
If I ever make a trip overseas, will Europe be recognizable if Islam continues to gain power there? “No go” zones continue to expand while those who complain are arrested for ‘hate speech.’ The complainers are labeled ‘Islamophobic,’ ‘xenophobic’ or ‘populists.’ Oh no! Populism and nationalism are supposed to be terrible things according to the left. We’re supposed to love everyone and have open borders. We’re all the same, right? Wrong. People and cultures are different. Too much diversity inevitably leads to conflict.
Ostensibly the ‘immigrants’ were brought into Europe to boost the economy and do the work that the citizens wouldn’t do. (Sound familiar?) Instead, they were put on the dole. They got free stuff while out-breeding the locals. They brought their lower IQs and aggressive religion with them. Far too many refuse to assimilate. Why should they? Islam tells them that they are superior. Today, Mohammed is one of the top names for newborn boys. Sharia courts are springing up unopposed. Western civilization is treated with disdain. Women are raped and the police look the other way due to political correctness.
Why are we seeing this self-immolation by the west? Because lefty loons and George Soros want it. They want to tear down western civilization in order to easily usher in globalism to Europe and America. We are beginning to see some push back. The Brexit vote and the election of Trump signaled that citizens have had enough, but there is much more to be done. Soros needs to be arrested. Merkel needs to be thrown out of office. Mass immigration needs to end.
I want the countries in Europe to keep their identities, languages and cultures. I don’t want to visit Turkey in Germany, Somalia in Italy or Syria in France. If I wanted to go to Saudi Arabia, I would. I don’t want to see their oppression when I go to Europe. If we want to help the populace of the third world, fine. But keep them in their own countries while doing it. We don’t need to import them and their problems to the west.
—Ben Garrison

(apology) bonus Dry Bones:

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jan 11, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

World Famous W posted:

:siren:Gay Abortions' Nomination Post is now up!:siren:
Voting will go till 23:59 EST on January 15th. After voting we will tally results.

We had to move a few cartoons around. Had to recreate Brexit and Pulse categories due to spill over. All 'artists' were allowed one entry per category except for in '2016 Election' (not enough entries otherwise) and 'Overall Worst' (tried not to trim this one to much).

If something you nominated did not make the listing this year, we are sorry. Thanks to everyone who contributed in this and the Mid-Terms. Also thanks to Spiffster for helping me trim and sort the nomination list.

How did "Empty seat represents Obama's accomplishments" not get included in the worst label category :colbert: RIGGED!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

I thought that was supposed to be Bannon on the left, sheesh

edit: have 'toons

Kirschen posted:

Benjamin Netanyahu has been accused of accepting gifts of expensive cigars for years from a Hollywood producer and businessman.
The reaction in Israel has been a sudden peak n the popularity of expensive cigars.
There have also been reports of secret meetings with Sunni Arab officials and representatives of African States.

All of this swirling together resulted in today's cartoon.

Labels: African States, Bibi, cigars, Netanyahu, Sunni Arabs

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

That is both utterly depressing and completely unsurprising.

Red posted:

It is not accidental that the popularity of feminism and anime have coincided.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Red posted:

I guess when the norm is going out golfing, showing up is medal worthy.

Stiglich posted:

Mayor Kenney: Ignore the ban, ‘sit where you want’ in Rittenhouse Square.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

seiferguy posted:

This artist has no idea how a relay race works!

Maybe this cartoon was meant to be posted in 2021 when Trump hands a 2008-tier bombed economy to third-term Obama?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

ratbert90 posted:

Michelle would kill Obama if he even thought of the idea.

In that timeline Branco is also drawing a pro-Obama cartoon so anything's possible :v:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

This one's good.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:drat:

toons:

Kirschen posted:

The Temple of Solomon stood on the top of a mountain in Jerusalem. A mosque called Al Aksa now stands on that "Temple Mount", however the entire Temple Mount is now called Al Aksa by the Arabs and that includes the strange and beautiful structure that stands there and which is called called the Dome of the Rock.
Today's cartoon deals with the threats of retaliation voiced by local Palestinian leadership to the idea of America moving its embassy to Israel's capital City.

Labels: Abbas, embassy, Israel, Jerusalem, Palestine, Peace, Temple Mount, trump

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

The "Not my President" campaign seems to pose a real challenge to American Democracy.
Labels: America, Democrats, Hillary, Politics, Presidency, Republicans, the debates, trump
:ughh:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

lol this is the bird version of drawing a Jew grieving the death of Hitler

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

Paris rejected Israeli software which could have stopped attack

Stiglich posted:

Sun sets on the Obama administration.

Red posted:

What a curiosity that liberals are suddenly averse identity politics when white people do it.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Has Obama done anything that indicated reluctance to leave the office?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

The official media seems to be on a wild "Not my President" trip.
Labels: America, Democrats, Hillary, Politics, polls, Presidency, Republicans, trump

Kirschen posted:

We are witnessing an amazing pivot in American history.
Labels: America, inauguration, Obama, Presidency, trump

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trump's #1 fan posted:

Trump’s speech was very encouraging. He reiterated a lot of the core content heard in his campaign speeches. America was still placed first and he wants to make it great again. He assured us all that the American people will not be ignored again. He’s a populist and nationalist president and that’s a good thing. Don’t let CNN convince you it’s not.

For too long we have endured a president who was bent on dividing and replacing America with the vision held by globalist elites. It’s very refreshing to have a president who tells it like it is. He knows the political elite have for too long reaped the rewards of big government while the American people became more impoverished. Unlike Hillary and the elite establishment, Trump listened. That’s why he’s president.

We have a new captain who wants to ‘right the ship.’ He’ll put our own interests first. Obama put the UN’s interests first. Trump wants to heal our division whereas Obama intentionally made it much worse in order to usher in more collectivism.

And so this is my latest cartoon. I’ve drawn a great many Trump cartoons and now I will move on to other subjects for awhile. This idea popped into my head while listening to Trump’s inauguration speech. I’m one of the few cartoonists (other than Branco) who drew pro-Trump cartoons. If he can close the borders and eliminate the ISIS terrorists, so much the better. However, I think the most important thing he can do is audit and then end the Federal Reserve and return the control and creation of money to We The People. That means returning money creation to Congress where it belongs. Do like Lincoln did—print greenbacks commensurate with production. It’s a good way to pay for all the infrastructure Trump wants to refurbish.

We will now see if ‘Captain Trump’ can right the ship of state. He may be our last, best hope.

—Ben Garrison

"climate change"

also Branco namedropped

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

Massive marches by women to protest the denial of basic human rights and equality for women? So why are they not protesting female genital mutilation, the oppression of women in Islamic States, etc.?
Labels: America, female genital mutilation, Islamic States, never Trump, Presidency, trump, Women's Rights
drat Kirschen is one stupid motherfucker

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Nenonen posted:

Just wash your hands first, you don't want to leave cheetodust stains.

If you make fun of people saying it's a-okay to punch a nazi, I'm going to take that as defense of literal nazis. Assault may be illegal and not right, but the exception are people like nazis, punching whom is the moral thing to do. I personally probably wouldn't assaut a nazi because I'm a wuss irl, but I sure as hell won't defend their right to not get punched on the internet. It's an inherently violent ideology and incredibly destructive if let into power, letting them talk and saying "oh, people will be smart enough not to vote for them" is how 1933 happened. You speak the language they understand by punching them, and showing that they are just cowards. Other nazis already berated Spencer for not retaliating and beating up the antifa that socked him.

I know your posting and I'm quite sure you're very far from a fascist but hell, I just have to say that they're a people that you shouldn't even jokingly defend.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

* There is no evidence that Churchill ever said this

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Oh hey did you get a blue star after tax's purge? Congratulations/condolences :v:

toon:

"antifa-illuminati-comic.png"

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
I read it as the cartoonist lamenting the (supposedly) anti-interventionist / anti-world police stance of Trump.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Mister Beeg posted:

How many people are aware of Daryl Cagle's daughter, Susie (also a cartoonist)?

https://twitter.com/susie_c/status/823986329738285056

Needless to say, she's more "on the nose" than her dad.

I saw her article that she has a link to in her pinned tweet earlier; some thread-worthy cartoons there. I was gonna say :effort: dumping them all here but whatever I did it.

Susie Cagle posted:

Our 45th president's contempt for environmental protections is well documented. So what will his first 100 days look like? Here's our educated guess on what could happen, based on what he's already said and done.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
:godwinning: alert

Red posted:

In reference to the doxxing of members of the alt-right website, therightstuff.biz, by actual nazis.

So KKKlurf doesn't seem to think himself a Nazi because see, he only believes in 14, not 88! The (((6 million))) are happy because there is infighting between the 14-people (alt-right) and the 14/88-people (Nazis).

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Jay Rust posted:

Forgive my ignorance but in what contexts is a white supremacist not a neo-Nazi?

In the artist's world there's alt right who are white supremacists and then there's nazis who are white supremacists that like Hitler. A clear difference :rolleyes:

The comic's message is that the alt-right's ideological brothers, the nazis, should stop hindering the alt-right because they both have a common goal (white supremacy)

vvvv yeah, Panels is a libertarian (big surprise huh)

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jan 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Somfin posted:

To play the devil's most assuredly regretful advocate, I think there's an important difference between 'white people are better than other people' and 'white people are the only people who should exist.'

All neo-Nazis are white supremacists, but there's a lot of background-noise white supremacy in western cultures that doesn't quite rise to the level of outright neo-Nazism.

Yeah, thinking about it it's this. The alt-right types seem to be content that America and Europe stay white and non-whites are kept out, while Nazis want to purge the rest of the planet.

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jan 25, 2017

• Locked thread