Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

the_steve posted:

So, the first Gorrell of the new year is a re-run? That's rather fitting.

Second, actually, the one before this was a repeat as well.

Gorrell should teach a master's course on how to be a lazy shitheel. He could record the first 2 minutes of the first lesson, leave the other 88 minutes blank ("and here's what the lesson would be like If I wasn't here"), and then just replay that recording for his students for all remaining lessons. It's gotta be more lucrative than cartooning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

There. Can I be payed too much money for five minutes work now too???

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Ranter posted:

Where is the house centipede

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Sandpuppy posted:

Branco's Obama eyelids return!

Hmm, for some reason whenever Branco draws Putin, Goodbye Horses starts playing in my head...

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

:popeye:

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Am I having a stroke? I've read the last panel like five times until I realized that that sentence is garbled up and it's probably not the result of a Tinsley-induced aneurysm I'm having

I bet this look greeaaat on print.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Isn't this like the third or fourth time Old Man Kirtch' has drawn the ocean green? Is he legit color blind?
My theory that he's still employed because no one is sure if they're allowed to fire him is strengthening with each offering. Either that, or the Jerusalem Post staff have lost his contact information decades ago, and they just don't know how to contact him to stop the flood of cartoons appearing daily in the mailbox.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Bad Reporter and Stephen Collins make this thread bearable for me, like a cool breeze blowing on your face as you're wading through an endless desert of hot, dry turds.

2017 kicking off with another gorilla death, this doesn't bode well.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
My grandfathers didn't live on rationed vodka and gruel made from dirty snow fighting in the great patriotic war for me to live in a world where punching Nazis is not okay. Always punch nazis always. Don't think about it, as soon as you think about whether a nazi getting punched is good or bad for the nazi or for you, you are already over-analyzing the situation. Punch the Nazis. Punch them for grandpop.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Nenonen posted:

Just wash your hands first, you don't want to leave cheetodust stains.

But I do, I do want that! let them be stained with the shame that stains me.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Daily cartoon from Israel: (Guy mored)

E: smaller, quicker loading image.

(He posts his cartoons to his facebook page)

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Does Israel have a poverty problem?

Israel has consistently ranked last in OECD rankings for poverty, and THOSE are only based on official government data, which ranked 2015's poverty levels at 19.6%. The Alternative poverty report, published by the Latet organization, has it at 31.9%. Most them are working poor. Like me!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Those drat NAZIS are making us good, regular jew hating white supremacists look bad!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Dude looks like the love child of Dick Cheney and Kevin Smith, left to age in a locked room full of nothing but a heavy cloud of cigar smoke, where he was only fed fried hamburger buns and Thunderbird wine for 50 years.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

An acceptable, even humorous Gorrell...? What reality did I slip into?

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Oh good, look like the moon is about to impact the earth and wipe out all life on the planet. A bold new direction for the comic, but I approve.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
You can usually tell the Russian double eagle from other double eagles because of the little man in the center. If it doesn't have the little man on the little horse in the center, it's probably not Russian. There is a Putin-on-a-horse joke here that I've been struggling to formulate for five minutes, so just pretend I made one and chuckle appropriately.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Ularg posted:

Draw Trump you loving coward!

He does. You're getting your terrible, bland, artistically stunted conservative cartoonists mixed up. I do not blame you.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Ularg posted:

I've only seen him sorta draw Trump once in a "Well I better get practicing drawing Trump" and then went on to his end of year/beginning of year predictions for the next month.

Nary a week ago:

Drunky draws him so blandly I can see how you can miss it.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
I'm the single, framed picture of the hammer and sickle on the wall.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I'm the sack of clearly-extra money next to the 2017 BUDGET on the bottom shelf.

California has so much money they can leave it lying around on the bookshelf and keeps the budget around to refer to. Kind of confusing given the nearby junkie cat?

That's no sack, it's another cat! Albeit a very lumpy one, with a dollar sign on its back because ?????
Does it represent California's department of finance, given its worried expression? the wealthy elite? THE TAX PAYER? DEBT?!?!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Zanzibar Ham posted:

When you call everyone nazis you're bound to be right every now and then.

These next four years are going to be Rall's Hitler Renaissance.

Those darn celebrities should just stay out of political discourse and leave it to people who know what they're talking about; like me, a man who draws a duck for living.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Duke Igthorn posted:

I'm going to repost this so people who have you on ignore can see it too

What sort of monster would have Tei on ignore.

Asshat McCoy posted:

The level of toxicity in today's political climate has reached ridiculous levels

Yeah, it really has. Thanks for that, btw.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
So so far Rall's cartoons for the new administration have been either "the Dems are enabling HILTER!" or "yeah, Trump is bad, but OBAMA DID THINGS! DRONES!"
This should be his time to shine, theoretically. This is just the sort of evil he always pretended the other guys were, and he has a chance to maybe draw something with actual (non-Hitler) bite, but like he always had, Rall flinches like a pussy and does nothing of value.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

MOTHERFUCKER, I Literally just opened this very image to make a similar gif.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

logger posted:

The real top-story should be what the gently caress is wrong with his hand.

It's like he drew the microphone before remembering the guy is supposed to be holding it.

Clearly like all MSM reporters this guy has started losing the essence of what is real after too much malicious "fake news" broadcasting and has started to physically fuse with the technology of his evil craft. A Videodrome cartoon.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

whomupclicklike posted:

Okay so turns out that Ben Garisson wasn't doing his Milo Hot Take Masterpiece but this instead.

quote:

It’s time for John McCain to retire. It’s long past due.

Forget what you read about McCain on Wikipedia and other state-sponsored sites. His history has been sanitized and covered up by the globalists.

Here we have a man whose powerful, 4-star admiral father made sure he got many undeserved breaks in life. He grew up as a smart assed, entitled brat. McCain finished 894th out of 899 at the Naval Academy. He said he enjoyed being off-duty more than flying. He drove a fast car, chased women and gambled. He fancied himself as a ‘maverick.'

He recklessly crashed several planes because he enjoyed being a daredevil. His flying record should have gotten him tossed out of the military, but he knew he was immune due to his powerful connections. He wet-started his jet engine as a jape and it caused the plane behind him to fire a missile. McCain quickly dropped his bombs and ran below decks—never bothering to help in the fire-fighting effort. His bombs exploded and almost sunk the Forrestal. 134 sailors were killed and a helicopter whisked McCain away because many in the crew wanted his scalp.

He sang like a bird while being a POW in Vietnam and disclosed highly classified information to his captors. To be sure, he did suffer broken bones and was bayonetted upon his capture, but when the North Vietnamese realized they had an Admiral’s son, he received special treatment. When he returned to America, he cruelly divorced his wife, who was hospitalized for a long while after a car accident. He then married a rich woman who could fund his political ambitions. Once in power, he then systematically voted against veterans and MIAs.

Trump was right to speak out against McCain, and now the senator harbors a grudge. The anti-vet, warmongering McCain needs to retire before he causes more grief.

—Ben Garrison

Wow, Bee Gee, you really showed that McCain fellow what for! he won't be showing HIS nose here again anytime soon!
*Trump's entire cabinet explodes due to incompetence in the background, demons emerge from the ground and begin eating the innocent*
Yep, with him gone we can finally be free to make America great again, boy howdy!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Trogdos! posted:

Note that this is not by Red Panels himself but a fan guest comic that Panels tweeted.

Ah yes, because armed resistance against the mongol horde worked so well for everyone in Europe. This is just a poorly thought out metaphor, too. If you're a racist shithead trying to make a point about immigration (?), wouldn't the later Muslim attempts to breach into Europe be a more apt background?

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Discendo Vox posted:

Could someone explain that Rall? I can't even decipher it.

The woman's mother is being arrested and pepper sprayed/beaten for the 'crime' of not recycling, juxtaposing the joke with the intent of the administration of deport anyone at will for any crime, presumed or otherwise. The woman seems to not to mind, because in Rall's world saying "I told you so" is the same as feeling empathy. Also, a holocaust reference because of course there is.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

King Possum III posted:

Okay, I'll compromise by cutting it down to no more than 8 at a time.

If I have more than 8, would you prefer I post the next batch in a separate post immediately afterwards, or maybe wait an hour or so before posting more?

Also, I can disappear altogether if I've annoyed everyone too much.

I think posing a small batch, waiting for people to comment, and then posting the rest is the optimal way to go about this. It'll not only make it easier for us in the thread, but it will also prevent some noteworthy cartoons from being lost in the pile and ignored. Thank you for you service, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Yeah, that's the problem with believing in every conspiracy theory all at once, your brain starts to tear itself apart after a while.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Many our options! Very many our options you have!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Necroskowitz posted:

But who signs the note?

Please sign this note acknowledging I beat you up for your political beliefs, I need it for class. Yes bleeding on it is fine too.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

(it's a pee-pee joke)

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
It's a "microscope" brand microscope.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Trapezium Dave posted:

I refuse to believe a cartoonist can draw four boots on a windmill without that symbol being intentional.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I'm pretty sure cannibalism is only legal in survival type situations where another person or people has/have already died due to circumstances beyond your control and not eating them means that you will die as well.

Or so I will later claim.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
What if someone gives me, of their volition and being of sound mind, written, signed consent to eat them post mortem, and then die of natural causes later on, entrusting their corpse to me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

What if they die of something gross like a butt disease, what then?

Eat around the butt.

• Locked thread